Permanent Chastity has arrived

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Ms.Linda, Oct 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. Ms.Linda

Ms.Linda No longer a member

Local Time:
    7:26 PM
    After weeks of waiting, it's finally arrived. The permanent chastity that was ordered 11 weeks ago. Now, after a short trial period for adjustment and fitting W/we will proceed with the piercing. Obviously, since this is to be a permanent, non removable device, W/we are moving ahead slowly making sure of each step before we go on to the next.

Attached Files:

MyDB likes this.
  2. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    12:26 AM
    Truely incredible. Congratulations.

It does look a lovely device.

3. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    8:26 PM
    Wow, Now that is a beautiful device!! I cant wait to see it in person!!

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

4. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Wow the word permanent just makes me cringe in fright. Congratulations on the device it does look amazing.

5. factorycouple

factorycouple Junior Member

Local Time:
    Seeing that photo gave me the same warm feeling i get when newlyweds show their rings. Congratulations!

6. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Oh My God....

I need to talk to you about this A LOT in November!!!!

7. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    congratulations MsLinda! the device looks soooo nice! it give me the twitters!

8. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    10:26 AM
    Wow, that's awesome! I'm glad you seem happy with it based on a first impression.

Is the device you have there from centurian? If so, please can you tell us all about it?!? I'm kind of curious about their device, but there are so few reviews or people that have them

thanks Ms.Linda

9. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Ms Linda,

What a lovely device! If I may suggest, before getting the piercing, you should allow tiff to do a test. I find that if a tube isn't tight enough, I can achieve orgasm even though it's on. I had to get a VERY small Lori tube to prevent cumming. The one time I DID masturbate in it, I managed to bring myself off, but since my urethra was completely squeezed shut, I couldn't ejaculate and the pain was excruciating. One test was enough to convince me I would never try again.

Anyway, I'd just suggest that you assure that tiff can not ejaculate with the tube on, since it can be a problem. It would be a shame to get further down the road before you discovered that.

Best of luck. We're all excited to see how this progresses! :jumping0044:

mikecb

10. chastemaid

chastemaid Junior Member

Local Time:
    Wow !!!

Congrats Mistress, i filled my cb2000 to breaking point as soon as i saw it. Awesome !

i hope it is suitable, can't wait to see it permanently fixed, if we may see it being done it would be incredible, i'm shaking typing and it's not even for me.

xxx

11. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:26 PM
    I have to say - it does look awesome! Congratulations.

12. Ms.Linda

Local Time:
    As far as chastity devices go, this one took my breath away. The pictures just don"t do it justice! it actually has the look of a piece of fine jewelry!

Yes, W/we plan to do a trial period and proceed very slowly and cautiously with this since it is such a life altering decision.

Burger- you are correct. The device is a FL6J /frenum from Centurian. It isn't on their site though. tiff had found this one in a catalog many years ago. When she made the decision to approach me on it, she asked me to order a catalog. From there W/we ordered the device.

13. tiffiny

tiffiny Senior Member

Local Time:
    6:26 PM
    mikecb- there really will be no possibility of ejaculation in this device because of the piercing being placed directly behind the under side of the head. And the tube itself fits snugly to the shaft making it so that there is no "stretch" or way to get any kind of movement out of it. From what I have found it will only be able to move about 1/8 inch once pierced.

By all indications once the bar is permanently placed the word "screwed" will take on a whole new meaning! :yes1:

14. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    tiffany, cool. It sounds like your device has less forward-to-back motion than mine did when secured in place. I only had about 1/4" of "wiggle room", but given over a month of build-up, desperation and determination, I discovered that was enough to cause a (failed) ejaculation. As I said, it hurt like a sonofabitch, so I wouldn't want to try it again.

With my CB3000, the tube is bigger in diameter, and I discovered I could fairly easily bring myself to (successful) climax in it, while secured with my PA piercing. I need a snugger tube to assure that my urethra is squeezed shut when I'm at my most aroused.

I'm glad it looks like a "win" for you! Best of luck with the frenum piercing. I had one, years back. It grew out on me almost immediately. It can be fussy. Please do read up on all the piercing aftercare suggestions out on the net. I swear by saltwater soaks, now. they really work well!

mikecb

15. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:26 AM
    Dear Ms. Linda, dear sissy tiffiny,

first off all i would like to send my congratulations to both of Y/you. Permanent chastity is really a life changing decision and buying the device and installing it is a true evidence that chastity is becoming a serious lifestyle for Y/you.
    Yes, knowing that Y/you are doing it for real is utterly exciting on the one hand, but yet my mind is in a turmoil on the other. There are still my doubts if the device and tiffy's clitty really can be kept clean, there is my dislike of such tube-styled devices for sissies, but looking at the pictures and the imagination of such an eternal solution makes my own useless clitty stirring in it's steel prison. I never thought that i ever would consider a device like that as a solution for myself ... but i do ...

Please keep us posted.

Curtseys and hugs,

maid katrin

16. chaste777

chaste777 chaste777

Local Time:
    I wonder if one was able to stimulate the glans, whether one would still be able to cum?

17. Ms.Linda

Local Time:
    katrin- rest assured that all aspects, hygiene being at the top of the list, were considered when making this choice. That's already been put to the test with yesterday's shower.

chaste777- I believe that the amount of stimulation required to achieve orgasm varies from individual to individual. In tiff's case, I don't see this being an issue.

18. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Ms Linda MM said something to the effect that she thinks i would look good in one of these. Thank You ever so much (sarcasim).

Rachel

19. FantMstr

FantMstr Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:26 PM
    MsLinda

Congratulations on the new device. I will just sit back and enjoy from afar, as tiffiny takes this journey. What is the old saying about watching out for what you ask for. :smilies_xxx04:

Fantasy Mstr

20. forher

forher Junior Member

Local Time:
    One aspect that would worry me about anything permanent is medical procedures such as MRI scans. AIUI, you are not allowed to keep any metal items when in one of these (metal destroys the magnet, which costs several hundred thousand pounds to replace).

[Apparently in a scary event, a prisoner needed a scan, and the silly prison guard refused to believe the medical personell that he couldn't take his gun into the scanner room - it flew from his holster, fired, and ended up stuck to the magnet, resulting in destruction of the magnet - and replacement underwear needed all round ;)]

21. Michsubhusband

None
    South Portland, Maine
    Local Time:
    Ms Linda

i am sure, as much as a sub can be, that all the Mistresses at the Fall Gathering will want to see and talk to You about it
    :anim_65::happy-halloween-118

22. Ms.Linda

Local Time:
    forher- This was taken into consideration as well. Sterling Silver has no magnetic properties. A magnet will not attract it. That being said, there are people with steel pins, screws, and plates undergoing medical tests every day. With proper notification, medical staffs can accommodate just about any situation.

23. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Very nice. Especially as it still leaves plenty of scope for CBT in case of disobedience...

How is he getting used to wearing it?

And I wonder how many others are looking to go down the same road.

LOL

24. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    yikes..neither Mistress or i are interested.

25. Ms.Linda

Local Time:
    So far, so good. The first attempt at wearing was fantastic. tiff was able to keep the chastity on for a straight 17 hours, taking it off only because W/we want to move forward slowly. In the past, she has been so excited that the first wearing of a new device was a marathon and ended with sore spots and raw skin. W/we definitely want to try to avoid that this time around. So, as easy as it is to keep this one in place, W'we're not pushing it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice