It's all fun and games

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by PrincessKH, Dec 8, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. PrincessKH

Verified Female

Local Time:
    7:01 PM
    So, it's been almost a month since my husband and I have embarked on this new adventure together. The first week I was too accommodating to his wants so have quickly learnt to not allow him out the cage as much (or at all, only once since the first week).
    I am very new to being a keyholder and am somewhat 'finding my feet' with the whole dynamic. I am eager and excited to try new things but to be honest am probably not aware of my boundaries until I've tried new things (a fun way to learn in my opinion).
    He is also excited about the concept and has enjoyed being locked up however as the days go on, his frustration is building. This is fine on my part and I have been learning to enjoy my orgasms while he counts the days to his next one.

We have started using games to build on the fun and excitement. Have started a marble game where certain marbles mean potential release in the right combination and potential rewards for good behaviour.
    As it is Christmas, and I love the festivities, we have also incorporated this into an advent calendar where I pull treats from a bag to allow us to explore more since this is still very new for us both.
    We both have very busy lives and I feel this way is a good way of ensuring we have that excitement to try different things and maybe include something that pushes the boundaries a bit.

The only aspect that I really need to improve on is sounding my authority and dominance when talking to him in certain situations. A self confidence issue I am eager to overcome.

2. Dr_cage

Dr_cage Member

Devoted (Caged) Husband of PrincessKH
    Southwest UK
    Local Time:
    Your doing great! Dont Stress yourself out, its not been that long since you found your promotion! Love you always xxx

3. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    2:01 PM
    You seemed to be doing fine to me. Keep it up, he's a lucky guy. Oh, and as far as projecting a more dominant persona, maybe speak softly and carry a big stick? Good luck and thanks for sharing.

4. boi paul

boi paul slave to my Mistress 24/7 365 days a year.

retired slave serving Mistress
    Michigan
    Local Time:
    1:01 PM
    Sounds like your doing the right things to help you both grow into an FLR, Thank you for sharing.

5. Abstraction

Abstraction Force of nature
    Verified Female

big brain
    Local Time:
    Keep going - you're on the right track. Re: sounding more dominant - it'll come with feeling more dominant. When you're fully convinced on the inside you'll be able to project it on the outside.

6. Mistress Good Wife

Mistress Good Wife New member

Bloomsburg,PA
    Local Time:
    2:01 PM
    The journey of chastity is an exciting adventure! I remember feeling much the same as you when my husband and I first embarked in the world of chastity. As the keyholder, I would let him orgasm far more often then I do now. I would let him out because he asked. Now, I am feeling much more dominant in my role and we are having so much fun exploring this part of our relationship. Keep the lines of communication open and enjoy!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice