48hrs and counting

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Stephplayswithyou, May 1, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Stephplayswithyou

Stephplayswithyou Long term member

Local Time:
    3:22 PM
    Having a proud moment, I just completed (well technically still going, lol) 48hrs locked and I can't be more happy. My beautiful wife/KH and I last had fun Friday afternoon and immediately locked up after. I'm getting ready for a work trip that would extend this to a 6 day stretch if I remain locked. It hasn't been decided yet but I sure hope she decides to hold on to the key as I feel I'm ready to start lengthening my time locked. I'll update when I can with what she decided.

bondinchas and knightly like this.
  2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    10:22 PM
    Congratulations on your milestone! Long may it continue!

3. Stephplayswithyou

Local Time:
    Thanks! And while travelling without being close to a key scares me a bit, I sure hope she decides to hold onto it for a bit longer!

bondinchas likes this.
  4. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Good luck with it. Keep going.

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  5. scottishsis

scottishsis Active member

Local Time:
    something you may want to consider for safety reasons would be for her to give you a spare key in a coded locked box that only she has the code for, and should you need to take it off for emergency then you can.
    lots can happen when you are wearing a new device.

6. Stephplayswithyou

Local Time:
    Thanks for the tip, something to look into for the next time. Unfortunately don't have time to do for this one, so she also thought it was wise to send me with a key for emergencies. She said there's an envelope in my bag if I need it. She took some leftover kids stickers and glued them all over it so there's no way I could replicate it. If I open it, she'll know and I'll have some explaining to do. Pretty resourceful if you ask me.

7. scottishsis

Local Time:
    very resourceful, but I know how our minds work, especially being new to it. listen you take care, dont injure yourself just for the sake of KEEPING IT ON!!

8. Stephplayswithyou

Local Time:
    Thanks @scottishsis for the encouragement and advice. It was good that I had it because had a few set backs. Working towards going down a ring size, down to 45mm from 50, as I feel the body had adjusted to the 50 and was too big. I found out, 5mm was a big difference but do think this is where I'll eventually settle. I can wear just the ring no problem, it's when I slide the cage on that it gets really tight because part of the HT goes under the ring. We'll see how this goes, but might take a look at a different option that's more open. More so for easier to clean as I found the cage after 3 days was pretty stinky when I cleaned it. More to come later, that's all I have for now.

Thank you to all that have commented though, I appreciate it as we progress in this journey and move towards wearing it longer.

9. Stephplayswithyou

Local Time:
    Today marks 1 week since my last O and hoping we continue to push this boundary. Throughout the week, I tend to leak a bit here/there which as many of you know, provides no pleasure or true relief. Guess it's my body adjusting to my new state. I've also noticed my mindset change a bit already, I've grown to love to wear my device.

The 45mm was just too big of a jump at the moment, so I went back to the 50mm for now. I'm going to give a serious look at a CherryKeeper or Jailbird knockoff type over the weekend. I think I need to try something different because while the 50mm works, I can tell it is a bit too big. A work in progress for sure, but I'm so glad I took a leap of faith to ask for this and that she's open to it as well. For her, it will be interesting to see if she changes over time and at some point, if any lightbulbs go off that she really sees the benefits and gets into it. She's still a bit timid, that's her overall with regards to "taking charge", but she's shown hints here/there that give me hope. And if it doesn't, that's okay too because we still make this work for however it works for us.

10. scottishsis

Local Time:
    ooh a week, nice work, i tend to tease myself, its amazing what a cotton bud can do, whod have thought!!!
    im surprised that a mere 5mm can make such a difference, I will confirm with you too, as i am awaiting a 45mm ring, so maybe it does, but im fed up with mine sliding forward and pulling my ballskin (if thats a word) real tight.

11. Stephplayswithyou

Local Time:
    For me, I think it's more because the top of the HT cage goes under the ring, thus making it tighter when in place. While it takes a bit to get the 45mm ring on, it's fine by itself. So, ultimately, I think that is the right size, perhaps not the right device for me at the moment

12. Stephplayswithyou

Local Time:
    Been a while since my last post, things are pretty much the same. Taking things slow as that's what her preference and I have to be patient is what I'm learning. It's not about me, it about us and doing what we want. Which is tough as I want more, but my wife is very new to all of this and the fact she's semi-okay with it, is a major bonus.

Last night was my first O in a 10 day period. Now I know that's not very long for many of you but man did it feel like a while to me. And, while I'm not locked 24/7, I did experience a 3 day stint. Wow overnights are hard, literally and mentally. On the third night, I did wake a lot more than the first. Partially because I had a couple drinks but also I think because I don't have the right cage for 24/7. I find the HT very comfy in general, the ring though is too loose I think for overnight and the next size down, as I've wrote before, is too tight. So, I'm a bit sore I think around the small incision area when I had my V a handful of years ago. It's rubbing/moving, which isn't good and I don't want to have to solve it with some type of lotion. I believe the body can adjust, and perhaps it would but for now, we go back to our lock up morning, take off or sleeping to let it recover. I did make sure to thank her for our fun last night and reinforced that being locked for those 10 days really intensified things. How just a simple touch/being close to her Saturday night really turned me on and made me ache for her. And then let her know as I sit here today, I was grateful she had the keys and is amazing.

I'll say though, is for having an O last night, damn I find myself still just as horny today. I thought it would drop off and I'd have a few "relaxing" days but that's not the case. Have any of you experienced this before?

Something else interesting happened last night and I didn't know how to handle it. My wife is not very dominant and says she doesn't want total control. So fine, no worries, I'm working on giving her space to let this evolve, encourage and be positive with my comments to hopefully help change that. This is in addition to stepping up my duties at home and trying to take some things off her plate to help her relax more. We had a conversation shortly after the last time I had an O and I may have been domming from the bottom, but suggested we try to start stretching out my O's more. Knowing she's told me she doesn't want control, I thought it might be wise to throw some rough dates out there, that didn't go over very well. Thanks @MsPamela for your help in getting me to understand the females POV. With that said, as things progressed last night, she coyly said, "I thought you wanted to wait until the 20th". Which I backed off, agreed and said you're right, we don't have to do anything. But she insisted, so who was I to say no.

My dilemma lies in, she love PIV sex, so I want to give that to her, but she semi-called me out, I tried to back out, but she wanted to still continue. I didn't want to disappoint her so I chose to move forward. So, what would you have done in a similar situation? Knowing your wife/you are new to this, and she's apprehensive still to take charge.

13. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    5:22 PM
    I know this has been more than two months since your post, but this resonated with me based on a recent interaction with a CM user and a conversation with my wife. My wife doesn't view herself as a dominant either and she doesn't want to be responsible for leading. I had someone on CM send me a PM trying to connect. Although I didn't realize it immediately, the user is a female. She asked how long I had identified as a "submissive male". Since I hadn't checked that box on my profile, I assumed she based that on my postings. I told her I was striving to be submissive to my wife because for too long I had been acting as a dom and my behaviors were inappropriate. So I shared this story with my wife and part way thru she said I was definitely the dominant one in our relationship. I know I have been making strides towards being much more submissive but I think there are aspects in our marriage she wants me to lead.

As this relates to chastity and denial / release, my goal is to give her the best information I can about what happens when I'm released/pleasured too often, suggest ways we can both be happy (maybe PIV with a thick condom if she really prefers that over manual or oral stim), and communicate with her how desparately I want to be pure for her and maintain my kind, caring, loving, attentive attitude & behavior towards her. The latter is something I need to communicate often. If she's not doing it for you, beg her to tease you as often as possible because it triggers the hormones in you that futher fuels the drive to please her.

As far as being submissive, that is still in my control even if she doesn't see it that way. I must strive to defer to her desires whenever possible. When she doesn't want the responsibility of makiing a decision, my leadership / decision making is still a submissive action because it's what she wants; and I take into consideration her pleasure / happiness in whatever we choose to do. Whenever she suggests something she'd like, I need to jump and make it happen ASAP. I need to continue to ask her what I can do for her each day even if there is nothing; she still appreciates it and it makes her feel good.

14. Stephplayswithyou

Local Time:
    Hi there @littleguy3, I'm glad I could help? I appreciate hearing from others and glad that something in what I said resonated with you. I agree, I have much to learn on my end as well when it comes to acting/being more submissive. Communication is key and something we continue to work towards. But I've also been working on, which is tough for those of us that have been in control for many years, not topping from the bottom. I think that one alone is the hardest for me, but I also know she needs the space to figure out what works for her through this too.

We had been on a bit of a break due to life and just being busy but because of communication, I am locked once again...and couldn't be happier. I have not been in the best of moods lately as well which didn't help things overall, but to me, we had yet another breakthrough. She connected that I am a different person, for the better, when I am wearing the device. I of course agreed with her and asked her if she'd be willing to hold the keys once again, which she said yes. So, another round has started and we'll see how it goes, but here's to hoping progress continues to be made.

littleguy3 and subhubandy like this.
  15. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    5:22 PM
    So it's New Year's Eve... a time of reflection on the past year. I'm curious, as I'm sure several others are, about how your journey with your wife/KH has progressed this year. Can you share where you and your wife are at in your journey? I know you've been trying another device (or two). How's your relationship been? Does she still see the benefits she was experiencing earlier in the year?

16. Stephplayswithyou

Local Time:
    Hey @littleguy3 ,

Thanks for checking in. It's been and interesting and at the same time non-interesting year. It's opened up communication at times, which is great, but is still a work in progress for us. Which is totally fine.

We will take some time to reflect as there were hints of success. Finding the correct set up for 24/7 is still a work in progress as well. I feel I'm getting pretty close. This will definitely be a goal going into next year, hopefully get it dialed in to where she'll begin to take more control.

She's still finding her way along the journey. The past few months though, our lives have been crazy busy, bouts of sickness throughout our household, injuries and what not. All will be fine, but takes time and the focus wanders from locked up to just plain 'old, take care of life.

With such an amazing support group here, I know I have many I can lean on if need to. I truly love reading about everyone's journey, their progress, struggles and joy. I've been amazed that something so simple in appearance, really does impact much more than just wearing it.

I wish you, and all here, a Happy New Year and that all of your Spouses/KH's/Master, Mistress, Madame or Sirs all benefit from our chastity passion to be the best version of ourselves.

17. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    4:22 PM
    Hi @Stephplayswithyou, are you still using HT style cages? If so, have you ever considered metal cages? I also started with HT style and while I liked them at first, since switching to metal and looking back, I think the base rings are WAY too wide, which makes them hard to get on. Plus, I had a body problem with the shape because I kept having my left ball escape, which is not fun. The final issue with them is that you can't really clean yourself in them (at least I don't know how to). With a metal cage, with an open bar type design, the base ring is much easier to get on (and you'll probably find that the 45mm ring is the right size for you) and you can clean yourself in them. I use Q-Tips to push my foreskin back, then apply some foaming soap and then use the Q-Tips to clean. So no need to take it off, except for when my wife wants some play time.

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  18. Stephplayswithyou

Local Time:
    Hi @Chaz69 , I have moved in from the HT for some of the reasons you mentioned. I tired CherryKeeper for a bit, some success but never got it quite right, then moved on to metal; Amazon cheapie and got MM QK recently from another member here.

I agree, that for me, Metal is much better. Need to contact MM to get a new ring, just have been busy and delaying added cost with the holidays...but soon. I remain optimistic and hopeful this will be the solution.

Chaz69 likes this.
  19. CuckCpl4BlkMenONLY

CuckCpl4BlkMenONLY Active member

Mississippi
    Local Time:
    4:22 PM
    We always seem to revert back to the HT simply because we can’t find a metal with the perfect fit and my hubby’s dicklet is so small that it falls through the opening on every metal cage we have tried. We would love to go metal so we wouldn’t have to do the weekly unlock for cleaning. That gets really old

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice