The things we do for love

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Eillydray, Feb 11, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Eillydray

Eillydray Slave at my wife's feet, MistressG

Local Time:
    1:55 AM
    So I have a big thing for cross dressing and would always prefer to be wearing panties especially when I’m locked.

@MistressG doesn’t really have any desire to feminise me as it doesn’t do anything for her. However she has been letting me dress on days that I work from home, I’ve been expanding my collection of skirts :)

@MistressG has recently been referring to me as her housewife and has removed all of my male underwear so I only have access to panties :kiss:

Tonight as an early valentine (I’m working away this week) while doing her nails she gave me a card and has bought me three new pairs of panties :love:

It’s a small thing but I’m feeling very loved right now, not to mention submissive.

Love you @MistressG :kiss::love:

Have a good valentines everybody x

2. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    7:55 PM
    That's simply lovely, Ellydray! You are a lucky Girl!

3. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    7:55 PM
    I heard you when you said that your Mistress doesn't really get anything out of feminizing you. I have to tell you that this is exactly what I was told when She began buying me panties, giving me a lipstick and encouraging me to dress at certain times. Well, it turned out developing into a passion for Her and constant feminizing for me - over the past 5 years! I would strongly suggest that you don't push the feminine agenda too much and let Her decide to enjoy your feminine side on Her own. Perhaps the same sort of FLR will develop for you as has for me!

4. ChastityBryce

ChastityBryce Mistress MIN's Slave

Homer, Alaska
    Local Time:
    4:55 PM
    That sounds wonderful. My goddess is also very not interested in feminization but I long to be her sissy. Hopefully she will see it that way, congratulations to you both.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice