FLR Round 2

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by lukeperry11, Mar 24, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. lukeperry11

lukeperry11 Member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    12:14 AM
    My Mistress/wife and I are on our 2nd attempt at a FLR. This one feels much more sustainable than previous our previous try, and has lasted much longer without collapsing. We have two little kids so balancing family life with our kinky lives was difficult the first time around. However, this time it feels like the knowledge of those challenges and ability to adapt has made for something that is 24/7, extremely thrilling, and everything I could want in my kinky dreams.

I would classify our relationship as a democratic FLR.

Her words is law with all things related to kink, and I have made a commitment to not refuse anything she asks. There is trust there that she will not ask me anything that will be too far over my limits. But she has pushed the boundaries quite often. (asking me to wear a butt plug to work with panties, public display of pegging at CFNM parties, some forced bisexual acts in the past and more planned for the future, CBT and corporal).

However, in most day to day and parenting life I have a fairly equal say, but she has veto power. In the end she pretty much always gets her way. It was like that before doing an FLR. So it wasn’t much of a transition for me to accept that it is that way for now on.

Currently we are moving to cuckolding. We have done swinging in the past, and she has slept with whomever she wanted on her own. I have had to clean her pussy with my mouth after one of her trysts with a boyfriend.

Her goal right now is to keep me caged and as horny as possible. With the only release being from another man, or me servicing another man and swallowing his load. As she says, she “wants to turn me bi”. I have done such things for her in the past, like blowing another man. Even though it excited me on paper, it wasn’t a turn on in the moment. And I only felt the humiliation and punishment aspect of it. At this point with over close to 40 days in chastity and being teased on a regular basis. I feel like I would do anything for an orgasm. This has led me to be on the hunt for a Bull that will be heteroflexible. I have made some headway, and it feels like we are getting close to finding some great candidates.

I will no doubt post some updates here about it.

2. Ma’ams Slut

Ma’ams Slut Long term member

Local Time:
    12:14 AM
    Wow sounds like You two have come along way and have a great relationship and are open about everything and working toward things and I like a little limit pushing it’s always fun to see them growing! Thanks for sharing

3. Consensus

Consensus Long term member

Working with vulnerable people
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:14 AM
    Wow! This is pretty big stuff and it's great to read that you are both in it together! Thank you for sharing!

Ma’ams Slut likes this.
  4. cshorts

cshorts Locked in love for SL

Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    9:14 PM
    That's a pretty intense start to round 2. Seems like you are very fortunate to both share sufficiently complementary desires and trust. Look forward to hearing updates on what you are experiencing, and learning (which might benefit many of us).

Ma’ams Slut and Consensus like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice