Mistresses experiments in orgasm denial.

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by EdgednDenied, May 4, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. EdgednDenied

EdgednDenied Member

Local Time:
    5:29 PM
    My mistress/gf asked me to start writing this journal. What mistress wants mistress gets.
    My gf has always been fascinated with the male genitalia. Has been as she says since her teens. She told me this when we first got together, as I asked why she loved me to hold of cumming for as long as I can all the time. Which was never longer than until the next day but I usually got to cum the same day. She said she wanted to see how much it could take. I was interested in the fact she said "it" rather than "you".
    This turned me on so I let her. We started with the honour system. As time went on, she told me more of her ideas and what she'd like to try, as she finds it fun experimenting with my penis. Purely for scientific research of course. The only time she really gets off is when she's edging me and not letting me cum for days, weeks or months. We do use chastity now whch we both like. She enjoys restricting my erections. Which is another experiment of hers.
    It's all eye opening to me aswell because I've never questioned my limits or "it's" limits. I asked why she always referes to my penis as "it" all the time and she replied, "because you'r not important. Whether you have an orgasm or not is not important. What is important is that you make that cock obey my demands. My experiments are on the penis, not you. If I don't want "it to cum, it won't". The last experiment she wanted to see if you really could ruin a cock until it was completely dry. After 8 ruins it ran dry. So pushed another 2 out to make it 10. We both enjoy this lifestyle even though it gets very difficult most of the time. She is getting all sorts of ideas of this site, so her next experiment is with a Tens unit prostate probe.
    Thanks for letting her/us share this with you. I shall let you know how the Tens estim probe goes. What I do know is that I won't be getting an orgasm. That's not important or the objective. She needs to see how the penis reacts to the currents on my prostate, but the penis is not going to be touched at all. She awaits the results.

2. Apfel

Apfel Active member

Retired
    Southeast USA
    Local Time:
    12:29 PM
    That is how it starts - "It" becomes hers

3. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    11:29 AM
    Very interesting. I'll be curious to learn about how the tens unit works out.

EdgednDenied and Giveitup like this.
  4. davidforgoddess

Local Time:
    oh my......how do you manage.....I like the way she calls "it", my mistress refers to it as "her cock" it doesn't belong to me! I am really interested in edging and denial.....this is perhaps the best part of an orgasm.....I want it to last for ages......maybe my Mistress will read this!

EdgednDenied likes this.
  5. EdgednDenied

EdgednDenied Member

Local Time:
    We'l it happened. She was delighted with the results. It was a different feeling for me. It made my penis contract and stiffen harder every time the current went through. The current was set on a 5 second continuous pressure and then relented for about 10 and started again. She really enjoyed watching how my penis reacted with the current passing through. The way it contracted extremely stiff. She found it hot. Eventually cum started running out and when she decided "it" had enough, she stopped. She was totally satisfied and I was left still horny and put back in chastity. She has other experiments to try but I don't know what they are yet!

6. margarett

margarett Active member

Local Time:
    6:29 PM
    I like Her style :D

I also like to experiment with 'it' ... and for now, the experiment is, how long 'it' can go without cumming :D

Hope You'll have a lot of fun with those experiments.... lots of fun and no orgasms, cause that would only ruin the fun :D

7. EdgednDenied

EdgednDenied Member

Local Time:
    She likes your style too. She says perhaps you could compare results. This weekend she has really pushed the boundaries on edging. I'm literally shaking with pent up frustration and sexual energy. She keeps asking "it" if it wants to cum, but says obviously "it" doesn't because it's so hard it must be enjoying itself. The objective is to fill It's balls as much as she can, and just keep going. She says cumming is not an issue. Filling it's balls is the issue. It won't be cumming any time soon.

Panda2010, iome343 and spider203 like this.
  8. EdgednDenied

EdgednDenied Member

Local Time:
    The thing with a heavily over edged cock for days/weeks/months is that it always wants more edging when offered. Even if you can't take anymore or want anymore. "It" litraly ends up making the decisions. You know it's going to make it worse but the cock craves it!

JiL likes this.
  9. margarett

margarett Active member

Local Time:
    That's so nice:) Is she a member here? I'd love to chat with Her :) Our powers combined would probably lead to ultimate frustration for You and my BF :D But I'm pretty sure You guys wouldn't mind that:D

Same as my toy :D I like it better when it's not cumming :D

10. EdgednDenied

EdgednDenied Member

Local Time:
    She looks at this site through my profile. So she has input and gets ideas of here. So we both use this profile. She keeps an eye on me, lol I did slip up when I mentioned about ruined orgasms. She decided I was having too many after reading the replies so I haven't had one since. Just continues edging and filling my balls as punishment/experiment. She would LOVE to swap ideas and share results of experiments! She loves nothing more than making me hold my cum in!

iome343 likes this.
  11. margarett

margarett Active member

Local Time:
    Ask Her to join the mansion on Her own profile, She'd love it :D

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  12. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    I am very interested in trying the tens prostate milking. It sounds like it went well for the first time, and that you were able to even enjoy yourself a bit. How long did it take before you started "running.?" Also, were you both happy with the tens equipment.? There are so many on the market right now, and I'm not really sure which one to get. For something worth using and owning, do you need to spend a lot, or are there good machines which are not too costly ? Thanks.

Sexy Slave 69 and EdgednDenied like this.
  13. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    I love the scientific approach. Maybe the recently graduate miss @Breathe can help her ;-)

Panda2010 and EdgednDenied like this.
  14. EdgednDenied

EdgednDenied Member

Local Time:
    They're about £20 I think. It did the job. It started running after about 5 mins.

15. Sissycaitlin77

Sissycaitlin77 locked sissy slave.

the united states/ midwest region.
    Local Time:
    very interesting thanks for sharing/ posting I really enjoyed reading and telling my Ex hopefully mistress again these ideas to use on me in the future perhaps.!!

davidforgoddess and EdgednDenied like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice