3rd try kinda

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Lockeduplover121, Jan 29, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Lockeduplover121

Lockeduplover121 Active member

Truck driver
    United States
    Local Time:
    4:29 PM
    My wife and I have been trying to get started with chastity for a few months now . Seemed like everytime I'd lock up she would have to release me due to chaffing or pain. About 2 months ago I got my frenum piercing and a week ago my Evoltion Cage showed up. She gave me a week to get use to it and make any mods for proper fit.

My week was up yesterday when she took the keys and told me not to expect to until Valentine's Day, a total of 18 days. Up until now I've gone at most 7 days so I'm not sure how to feel.

I'm both excited and nervous. Unfortunately my post drop has been growing where without any stimulation 4 days doesn't even have me wanting. So I know teasing will be quite often at least to start out with.

I had asked yesterday if I could one last time. After edging me for about 30 minutes she seemed like I would be granted it. Nope she ruined it. I guess I did get to one last time just not fully.

I'm hoping it works out for us this time. She has slowly been growing into a much more dominant person than before.

Chaste J. likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice