It just feels right....

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Well Whipped, Dec 7, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. Well Whipped

Well Whipped Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:20 PM
    We have played around with a Female led relationship for years now, always for a short time though. The same with being locked up, after a few short days I would be allowed a release and then we would be back to life as normal. My record was 15 days of being locked in a CB-3000, and it was one of the toughest things I have ever done.

I have been cruising this site for a few weeks now. It has helped me realize more and more, just what I am. Last week we started talking again about putting myself back in Her control. On the 28th of November I freely and willingly gave myself up to Her, and was locked again.

My wife is exceptional. She knows what it is I need and want, and what buttons to push. And lets be real here a moment, a slave like me craves this stuff. I have made it a personal challange that I will not complain or whine or beg for release. She made it very clear last week, and I readily agreed, She dictates the terms and conditions.

I asked for more control and direction from Her. I have a new set of rules I must adhere to. My online time is restricted, and I cannot clear "History" from the computer. I have a bedtime. I will remain locked for much longer than my 2 week "record". I will not orgasm without Her permission, including when I am unlocked and allowed to make Love to Her.

I have asked for more, and harder, corporal punishments from Her, and She has since delivered. Nicely. Last night, after a pretty good paddling that left me screaming and in tears, I was permitted to please Her with my fingers and mouth. She came so hard that She wondered if it was because the beating She gave me earlier helped Her to orgasm much more intensely than She would have normally. Those words just made me melt a little deeper into Her world. She also told me that I am becoming a better slave for Her. She led me to believe that She might enjoy giving me good beating just to enhance Her pleasure.

Just freaking WOW!

I am more than just commited to Her. She knows damn good and well that this is truly what I need, and desperately want, to live a happier and more fulfilling life. It's not about my needs, I know. But. I need to suffer for Her. I need the agony of the cane, and Her vicious little rubber paddle. I need the helplessness of being strictly bound from the ceiling and whipped mercilessly. I need the slaps to my aching and swollen balls. I need the control. I need to serve Her, and Her needs and wants. It really does feel right, giving up my pleasure for Her.

I need Her.

I am still allowed my own personal time. I usually sit back and reflect on my circumstance, and where we are heading. I fully expect Her (if I may) to deepen and broaden my slavery to Her in the future. I am not a sissy, but She has put me in panty's in the past. She has hinted that that may be a become a fixture in my life, and it does intrique me.

She does routinely check up on me here, and I know She will be reading this. She knows that these words are not the words of a desperately horny slave who needs a release. These are words of Love and commitment, To Her.

I love you honey, and I cant wait to see what you come up with next. WW.

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:20 PM
    Welcome to the Journal section.

What a wonderful new start to your chastity. The rules seem firm and simple, which is usually the best way.

I hope you will keep us updated. :anim_26:

3. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:20 AM
    Intrigued by panties and desperately horny... I like that... Commitment to your Mistress is so good for you. A lovely post, well whipped.

4. Well Whipped

Local Time:
    My Mistress has given me permission to thank you both for your kind words of encouragement.

5. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    11:20 AM
    Wow, well_whipped, welcome and thanks for the very nice post! It sounds good that you have recognized and fully embraced your submissiveness and your Wife/Mistress's exceptional superiority.

Your Wife/Mistress has a good set of rules! Dollyanne suspects there are other rules waiting in the wings for you having to do with domestic chores, spending, hygiene, dress, and body worship too! You are in for an interesting time!

It's really HOT that Her disciplining of you turns Her on sooo much! It may ultimately make you crave it even more because you know how much pleasure it gives Her!

Since you are intrigued by panties, dollyanne suspects there may be more feminization in store--starting with frillier panties, then maybe a nice maid's uniform perhaps, or a nightie? It will help to make you more docile and understanding of your place. When dollyanne is dressed it makes her do her chores that much better!

Dollyanne is looking forward to hearing more about you and your Wife/Mistress's interesting lifestyle!

Curtsey and Huggs,
    :loveCM:
    dollyanne

6. Well Whipped

Local Time:
    Hurt me, please

I asked Her last night, as She was pulling my sweatpants down for another paddling. I asked for another beating last night, I begged for one and I did ask Her to hurt me.

She gave me 40 more medium hard ones, on top of the 60 or so I got the night before. As always, I must keep count for Her.
    My (Her) ass is bruised a light purple, right in the very center of my cheeks. She stopped at 40 because She didnt want to hurt me to terribly bad. Even after I begged for more, She said "No, thats enough for tonight". How's that for taking care of Her property?

We are still amazed that I can take all She is giving me, unrestrained (we have locking restraints and all that) and today I asked Her if She would take past my limit of endurance. We have never used a safe word, and I doubt we ever will. Anyway, She is feeling a little under the weather today, so perhaps She will give me a little time to heal some before She continues Her onslaught on me.

One thing that is out of the ordinary happened last night at bedtime. My testicles became extremely sore and tender, so sore that even the action of my sweats rubbing against them caused them to hurt pretty bad. She allowed me to sleep unlocked, and this morning all was much better, and yes, I am locked again. Happily I might add.

Still in Love, and She makes me so happy. WW.

7. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:20 AM
    Perhaps your balls got in the way of the paddle.. that might cause discomfort for a bit...

:evilgrin0010:

8. Well Whipped

Local Time:
    Well, it's been a very frustrating few days. I am constantly throbbing in my cage, and I am making a concentrated effort to stay strong, like I have a choice.

Mistress and I have talked a lot lately. I have confessed some things to Her, and I feel better about getting it off my chest. Mistress has stated Her position on this, and I have been made to realize a few things. I am in chastity for awhile it seems.

The longer I'm denied, the more I want it to last.

4 more days to go to beat my record.

9. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Well done! :manga_cheer:

4 days isn't long... I'm sure you'll realise that in another, maybe, 40 days or so.... Lol!

10. pantyboy79

pantyboy79 Property of Miss J

Local Time:
    Thanks for posting this WW. I'm gonna have to steer Miss J towards your journal here. I relate to a lot of what your saying. You rock.

I'm wondering if the ach you were feeling wasn't maybe blue balls?? I know it's a silly question but there are other folks here who have never had blue balls before. Makes me want to walk with wide legs so they hang isolated as anything touching them is painful.

Keep it up amigo.:anim_19:

11. Well Whipped

Local Time:
    Hello again, everyone, and thank you for all the kind words.

Mistress has set a new record for me, 16 days with no orgasm. I feel stronger than ever. It's been a real struggle for me, at times I thought I was going to explode with frustration, but She has done it. I am so very proud of Her. Mistress has slowly been cranking up Her control me the last few days. More rules, and She has most certainly been more assertive and controlling. I love pleasing Her, and I can't get enough of subjugating myself to Her Power. And make no mistake about it, She has The Power.

In a few short minutes She is going to order me to the shed. She is going to celebrate my record this evening, She is going to decorate my backside, and possibly other area's, with Her tools of inspiration - namely the wooden paddle, the cane and that rubber paddle of Her's. This is not a punishment, I am being rewarded I am told. My endurance has been increasing dramatically lately, I do think I am in for a record session tonight, we'll see. I will report back later - if allowed (and if I can sit long enough), with a brief update.

I promise to be strong and take what is delivered with gratitude and Love. WW

12. Well Whipped

Local Time:
    Here is what I recieved this evening, 100 relatively medium one's with the paddle and cane. Mistress is sitting right beside me now, minding me, and I've never been more in Love. I wear these with pride, I did not cry out - to loud - and I let Her know how much these mean to me. To wear Her mark(s). I am buzzed right now, floating a foot off the floor.
    Time for some food and bed. Night all. WW

100_2415.jpg

100_2417.jpg

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice