Your Honest Routine

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by 90731, Aug 12, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. 90731

90731 Member

US
    Local Time:
    6:26 AM
    There is SO much fantasy out there and I think we can all get caught up in it sometimes. That fantasy can be fun, releasing, but also detrimental. It can put people like myself, new and still awaiting their device, in a warped frame of mind of how to start safely, realistic length once you get use to it and honest and everyday cleaning routines for safety. So, honestly...

1) When starting this chastity lifestyle, how long did you start off wearing your device? What routine would you suggest for the first week, second, etc? And how long until you felt moderately comfortable to last more than, let’s a week in chastity? And any tips for putting your device on ie: do you use silicone based lube, water base, lotion, nothing at all.

2) Now that you are use to your device, honestly, how many days a month are you in your device? About how often are you let out for cleaning? Do you feel like you need out every so often for a day or two for your skin to heal at all or do you get use to it over time?

3) And finally, what is your cleaning routine for yourself (caged or uncaged)? What is your cleaning routine for your device? I will have a SS device from MM, but if you are using a device with a different material, I am sure it would be great information for everyone.

I know that’s quite a few questions, so have fun and answer the ones you can or would like to. Looking for HONEST, REAL LIFE information for myself and anyone new to the lifestyle that comes after me. The newbie’s truly appreciate the wisdom from the veterans.

2. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    9:26 AM
    1) I personally don't wear mine overnight, so I just hoped right into wearing it through the day from around the time I would wake up till I go to sleep when we go to sleep. Also when putting the device on a little lubricant can help you get it in, but try to figure out which testicle is a little larger and get that one through first... pull some more skin through... get the other one through... pull some more skin through and slide the penis under the ring. If you use a hinge just make sense you have some type of rubber sleeve over it so you don't get pinched.

2) I am in my device all the time outside of vacations, going to work in person, and possible for some yard work or exercise. I clean the device every night before I go to sleep before I take a shower and remove it for the day. Once you get used to wearing it, you won't need a break... if you get some ring discomfort try some lube or Vaseline... if you get cage discomfort take it off immediately.

3) Like I said before above in #2 I take a shower every night to clean myself and the device... sometimes if I am doing some heavy yard work I will take a shower before I put it back on.

Sidenote: I think there are a lot of story tellers on this site and on the internet in general... You can't do this wrong if you are ok with it, there aren't "rules" that mean you have "failed" at chastity. Do it for yourself with a Mistress or to improve your relationship with your wife/long term partner. If you need someone to vent to or talk to about anything shoot me a message. Best luck.

3. Wade

Wade Active member

Local Time:
    8:26 AM
    I started off 3 weeks ago. Have been caged everyday.

If she gives me a release, I am allowed to leave it off the rest of the night, and cage back up the next morning . First release was at 5 days, them 8 more, now I am back up to 6. There have been a few times I have been let her for her to play with me, and put right back in.

I am allowed to remove it in the shower everyday to clean it if I feel like I need, but it goes right back on. It's usually an every other day thing with a good wash while on in-between. I wear metal also .

90731 likes this.
  4. HisFreakySide

HisFreakySide Long term member

Local Time:
    1. Depends on the device. Poorly-fitting cages, poorly-ventilated cages, and cages made of low-quality materials will drastically limit your initial lockup times...and quite honestly, they may never let you build up to a substantial amount of time. For example, despite starting & stopping many times over the years, I never made it past a week in my CB-6000s and mostly stuck to weekends only. On the other hand, something of higher quality (e.g., stainless steel) that fits well and is easy to clean may let you jump right in to overnights and very quickly get used to to weekend and week+ lockups. Just a tiny amount of Vaseline on the underside of the base-ring each night before bed seems to do the trick for me.

2. On average I'm out for 3 or 4 days each month to allow the skin to heal. However, this lockup just went past the 3 month mark with no indications that a break is needed. Seriously, I can't recommend the MCN Contender device enough. We started using it back in January.

3. I just make sure to scrub that area very thoroughly every time I shower. The trick is getting in all the nooks and crannies of the device to ensure that any dirt & dead skin is wiped away. Q-tips help immensely in or out of the shower. I also recommend shifting the device around a bit after each shower to air out any skin that is in constant contact with the device. I do this in conjunction with a hair dryer since trapped moisture never leads to anything good.

Rectrix and 90731 like this.
  5. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I started off wearing my CB3000 (it was 20 years ago!) in the evening for a week or so. Then went to wearing it during the day. Finally tried sleeping in it. It took a few weeks before my body adjusted.

I use a thick cream instead of oil in the tube and around the ring. Oils will retain dirt, sweat, urine, etc., while creams are more easily washed out with hot soapy water. I very quickly went to 24/7 wear, but had to make frequent adjustments for spacers, filing out the hole opening,. covering the vent holes, things like that..

My wife and I have always played with long term lockups, ranging from a few weeks to a few months. Three to six months was typical for us. I was kept locked, and used a harness and a Vixskin Tex.

Right now, I've been locked nearly continuously for 2 1/2 years. I'm in an inexpensive Chinese device called the A272. I admit that I got lucky, because it's about the same size as the CB3000 (slightly smaller), and mine was well made. I'm allowed out for doctors visits, travel, and occasional bike riding. And once a month or so for two minutes for some shaving and a good scrub in the shower.

Rectrix, harddenial and 90731 like this.
  6. Anonoman

Anonoman Long term member

Local Time:
    1:26 PM
    Worn mine for 5 weeks straight now (new record by two weeks for me :confused:). Clean behind the foreskin every other day (through bars with a cotton bud) with ‘baby soap’. Don’t use any lube or skin care products.

Guest 3972 and 90731 like this.
  7. 90731

90731 Member

US
    Local Time:
    Super helpful. Thanks!

Wade likes this.
  8. 90731

90731 Member

US
    Local Time:
    Amazing replay. Thank you!

9. 90731

90731 Member

US
    Local Time:
    Wow 2 1/2 years. That is an amazing commitment!

10. Maen

Maen New member

Local Time:
    When I was wearing my device more-or-less full-time, I would take it off just before getting into bed and put it back on after my morning shower. Of course, this left a window for funny business since I wake up much earlier than my wife. In practice, this was never a problem. I guess I was able to convince myself that I was still secure despite being on the honor system for that window.

I requested a rule that I ask my wife before unlocking at bedtime. I don’t think it did much for her, but I liked the extra feeling of not having control and she didn’t mind it. :)

She did occasionally tell me to leave it on overnight. I didn’t sleep well with it on, but her exerting control was fun!

Tom Allen and 90731 like this.
  11. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    When we started it was a random a day here and a weekend there to start with, then we agreed to follow a schedule of doubling the previous lockup each time. So it went like this:
    1 day, 2 days, 4 days, 1 week, 2 weeks, 1 month, 2 months...
    Time unlocked between lockups varied from a couple of days to a couple of weeks, but it was a rapid way of progressing to significant lockup periods.

As far as cleaning goes, If you bath or shower regularly, then you shouldn't have a problem with a steel device, a soak in a bath is good, a shower jet works well and you can use a cotton bud to poke crevices clean. If you are cut it's easy, if not then poke your foreskin back to clean under and all should be good. It's good to understand that washing and soap won't have any affect on the types of locks used. (they won't rust up or jam) I've been wearing chastity locks for years in the bath, shower and even swimming in the sea and never had a problem with them, just rinse off with clean water as you would your skin anyway.

90731 likes this.
  12. ChasteCel

ChasteCel 7/6 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    First, welcome and good luck when you get the new device!

(1) I started off with a CB-6000s, for a few hours here and there. It didn't last long, I quickly moved to a Holy Trainer v2s. With that I was able to do "all day (not night)" for a couple days, then "all day and night" alternating with a break for a couple cycles. Then a few days, then a week. The hardest part was trying to figure out how to clean in the HTv2, but I also found out I could pull out pretty easily. Once I hit a week, going full time wasn't that much harder.

In the HTv2 I had to take it off to clean every 5-7 days, depending on smell build up. Every so often (every few cycles) I'd have pinched skin or a hot spot and have to leave it off for a few days. I however frequently got the "burning" sensation under the balls, and that was the worst part.

After a while of this, I moved custom. First to a Evotion Werables Cage 8, then to their Orion model as soon as it came out. By this point I was doing full time (24/7), only being let out for things like Doctor's appts, fun or to clean. After trying a few different things (silicone lube, vasoline, probably other things) I settled on using Aquaphor under the ring to lubricate stuff. A little bit most mornings. Sometimes I don't even need it. I *highly* recommend Aquaphor (it's a petroleum-jelly based skin-friendly ointment, so it helps heal even when you do start developing irritation).

(2) I've been doing chastity with my wife for a little over 3 years. I am locked virtually all the time now. Some months it's "every day in the month". Occasionally (especially more recently) my wife likes to tease me by letting me stay out of the cage for 1-2 days following a cleaning or doctor's appointment or something like that. But absent that (or sexy fun time) I'm locked all the time.

In my Evotion Wearbles Orion (see profile pic - its nylon), I can make it usually 2-3 weeks between removals for cleaning (if I'm doing something especially dirty, it might be sooner). My skin is usually fine, I don't need to let it heal, barring an accident.

(3) Cleaning routine while caged - we have a detachable shower head, so I'll get it soaped up as best I can, in the shaft area, rubbing soap around, then use one of the "jet" settings to wash off. After getting out of the shower, I've found using a hair dryer on "low heat" for a few minutes helps a lot to get things dried off.

Uncaged depends. What I *like* is when the wife unlocks me to clean on a weekend morning. It usually then involves a shower together, and she'll usually take the opportunity to soap up my uncaged penis and tease it a bunch. After the shower I'll towel/air dry like you normally would. And then wash the cage well using soap, hot water and a toothbrush to get into the nooks and crannies (you can see the design is pretty intricate). Then, it goes right back on.

If it's not "together in the shower", its usually still me washing in the shower then doing the toothbrush routine afterwards. But I find it personally pretty hard to resist a jerk... Sigh.

Good luck

Rectrix and 90731 like this.
  13. 90731

90731 Member

US
    Local Time:
    Make me happy to find good people in this community, so thank you. The side note was truly an added bonus. I have to remember, this is for us (the wife and I) so any rules should be ours and have our safety in mind. Thank you.

14. masohedo

masohedo Long term member

Retired
    Local Time:
    The key factors are adequate fitting ,material and design of the cage .
    Consider several months for the first issue to be sure you can successfully avoid damage to your skin and blood circulation interruption .
    After that, a metal cage with an open design and a brass lock make it possible to remain locked theoretically indefinitely.
    1) In my case I am locked all the time but two hours twice a week for teasing and special ocasions like medical visits, plane flights,etc.
    2) The grid or web design of my cage allows water and soap and cream and air to flow freely and guarantee total cleaning.
    3) Long periods locked and frequent teasing allow the magic of chastity to happen

90731 likes this.
  15. Doug Scibor

Doug Scibor Long term member

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    In the beginning, she was worried about a lot more than I was so it was overnight, then the weekend which turned into a week. She kept expecting me to say I'd had enough but the more I experienced, the more I wanted. Being lusted after and providing sex for your husband for 20+ years only to be asked for denial was a struggle for her. It still is...

I had to challenge "us" to longer and longer until I eventually asked for 90 days to see how far I could go without dying. Once I showed her (and myself) that it was possible, I had a discussion with her to formally hand over the decision-making. She has decided from that point forward how long, when and where I would be caged.

My job is to praise her when I'm having fun and gently remind her when something goes off the rails.

Time. Patience. Communication. It works.

bondinchas, Rectrix and 90731 like this.
  16. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    In the best i had a sore had to remove for week to heal. After that went a full month now currently on 6 weeks device removed once a week to clean then reapplied only off for an hour.

90731 likes this.
  17. 90731

90731 Member

US
    Local Time:
    So insightful. Thanks for all the detail. Exactly what I need to do this safely.

ChasteCel likes this.
  18. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    Ran thru several ccc's an hour or two at first, then 3 days if that was okay. Lots of pinches and issues that took days to heal.

Found one (metal/open) that worked. She doubled each lockup until just over 3 mos. Usually out for edging 2x/wk. Not for cleaning unless there is a problem (last was Feb). Still get ruineds often and get those nights out but bound.

Vaseline and/or baby oil for lube (esp before sports). Water pic, q tips and blow dryer daily.

This was her idea and I have yet to get to the "peaceful acceptance" phase some mention, but we are both shocked at the bigger rush (more like waves) of longer time between O's. But of course life gets in the way so you deal with it and discuss when needed.

bondinchas and 90731 like this.
  19. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Excellent original post, and very much to the point. Most of what is on here is fantasy and to an extent that doesn't matter, but it does matter if people new to chastity get some false impression of what it is and what it entails.

What it really doesn't entail, unless you specifically choose it, is permanent, 24/7 locking. I know there are some, but they are a small subset of the chastity scene. Nor does it have to entail ever lengthening periods of lock-up.

There's nothing in the rules that says if you last seven days this time round, next time you must last eight at least or it's a failure. You might only last two next time round. Okay. No problem. Try again next time.

It's a bit of a male thing to want to put targets on things, and to do better each time. I know I do. But there's really no need. Just enjoy your kink. If you're serving a keyholder, enjoy the fact that you are probably more caring and solicitous towards her/him. If you're self-locking, congratulate yourself for your perseverance.

Do what you want. When you want. How you want. And don't be influenced by what anyone else is doing. That's their business.

Good luck one and all.

boisub, HisFreakySide, Ron33 and 2 others like this.
  20. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1) When starting this chastity lifestyle, how long did you start off wearing your device? What routine would you suggest for the first week, second, etc? And how long until you felt moderately comfortable to last more than, let’s a week in chastity? And any tips for putting your device on ie: do you use silicone based lube, water base, lotion, nothing at all.​

Overnight. Sometimes during the day when working from home. However, this was a cheap Chinese device. At the time, technical issues were determined how long I could wear it - about 5 days. My current one is easier to conceal, and has no issues with 24/7/? wear.

Don't use lube or lotion. They weaken the skin and harbour bacteria.

2) Now that you are use to your device, honestly, how many days a month are you in your device? About how often are you let out for cleaning? Do you feel like you need out every so often for a day or two for your skin to heal at all or do you get use to it over time?​

I've worn my device 11 months straight. No need to remove for cleaning. No problem with skin.

3) And finally, what is your cleaning routine for yourself (caged or uncaged)? What is your cleaning routine for your device? I will have a SS device from MM, but if you are using a device with a different material, I am sure it would be great information for everyone.​

Bath or shower as normal. Hairdryer to make sure genitals are properly dry.

90731 and Ron33 like this.
  21. kirishima

kirishima Active member

Local Time:
    12:26 AM
    I have a cheap but effective Chinese steel cage worn for 3 years now.
    Modified it with a cable and a front plate turning it into a belt start of this year
    Have not been out of the cage since then
    And had just 2 in cage releases since then
    To m simply locked up and she has no more worries about being pressurised for sex

She has total control and likes it like that

I live a normal life of work bike sleep and travel and unless I try to erect I forget I am wearing it

A full flow shower head washes me well

57 years old and horner than at 18 at times though lol
    F

90731 likes this.
  22. subliminal

subliminal Member

Local Time:
    Excellent topic and sensible questions.

1. Personally I bought my first device from more of a BDSM angle, something we were enjoying and experimenting with at the time for use when the mood took us, by chance the length and ring width of this was perfect allowing a good amount of swelling and a semi erection which suited our requirements.

I think my partner (pre mistress) was a little confused when I showed interest in wearing it through the day and seemed only slightly amused. I went from half days to full days to weekends then to full weeks work including. This interestingly was her idea, for me to be locked during her monthly which she said made things fair!

The profile wasn’t ideal (too much bulge) and I quickly moved onto a CB6000 and not long after a CB6000s. I’ve always used baby oil on the rings and a little to ease into the device, cheap and easy to find. Throughout I’ve changed into the original for sleeping to deal with the nocturnal erections and still wear it some nights even now.

2. The CB6000s allowed me to go smaller gradually, I remember having the longer tube on when I showed my partner the small online saying there’s no chance of getting hard in that and she told me to order it.

This is where things started to change, even though it started as my “thing” she would check me throughout the day, before work, before going to sleep if I’d got into bed first. This evolved into smaller metal devices as our relationship turned into a full 24/7 FLR and she became my Mistress/Dom and I realised my submissive status.

I’ve been locked day and night since. I’ve always got a device on, it comes off when she wants PIV, for sports that we do together and for showering and cleaning.

3. I’m allowed access to keys when she is home and swap devices after showering using antibacterial soap on them and drying thoroughly. I’m trusted to shower and clean the device (at the same time) unattended and wouldn’t ever see the need or want to touch myself, this mental side to me makes sense, in my mind it further proves my submission to my mistress and creates more trust.

After all chastity was my idea in the first place and it has brought us closer and opened a lot of doors sexually for us both, which we enjoy.

I rarely get any issues from wear, the odd mark and rub but really your device should fit snug and not be painful. I shower with Nivea shower cream and also use it to shave, this made ball trap devices much more comfortable for me, and the moisturising effect and smooth skin teamed with a little baby oil on the ring and to slide into the device have worked well for me.

Enjoy the journey, it’s a bit of a roller coaster, very addictive but above all a lot of fun.

90731 and Rectrix like this.
  23. LockedNick

LockedNick Member

SW Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I’d say that all of the answers to your questions are basically it depends on the person, the device and whether or not you have a foreskin.

For me:

1) I started off with a CB6000 then a Birdlocked Neo and finally a CB6000S. All of these are closed tube-style devices. Honestly none of them worked for me for any kind of long term wear and the most I managed was a week here or there. Hygiene-wise, even using cotton buds/Q-tips to clean under the foreskin, I wouldn’t have been comfortable going more than a few days without removing for a thorough clean. I also found that leaking precum made my foreskin constantly moist, which was exacerbated by the closed nature of the tubes, and sooner or later caused irritation and meant I had to remove. They were also uncomfortable at night particularly when I got nocturnal erections.

To answer your question, I’d say listen to your body, remove the device when you sense irritation and adjust the rings and spacers until you find what works for you. In terms of putting them on I used a tissue as an adaptation of the stocking method. I found that not using creams and lotions worked better for me - using them worsened the irritation from being constantly moist. Others swear by it though.

2) When I found an in-person keyholder for the first time we didn’t live together and both wanted me to be able to be locked far longer than the above devices allowed. I ordered a custom-made Jailbird from Mature Metal. This is a stainless steel device made to measure for my size and is an open cage design. The difference was night and day. A few days self-locking to confirm comfort and work out how I could clean myself then I got locked up for the first time. That first proper lock was 3 weeks and could easily have been far longer. Really the only limits were my endurance and my keyholder’s will. The open cage design meant I could full clean every day in the shower including pulling back my foreskin and cleaning as I would unlocked. The only downside was that my foreskin would occasionally get pinched between the front bars and my underwear which was uncomfortable but just required a quick adjustment.

The first night I wore the Jailbird I slept the whole night through - a first while wearing a device. Being made to fit snugly (but not tightly) my flaccid penis, erections are basically stopped in their tracks and I get a pleasant ‘full cage’ sensation but no discomfort. Unlike the plastic or silicone devices, the metal has less friction against the skin and the base ring moves with my erection so I didn’t get woken up with the tugging of the base ring. This same principle makes it comfortable during the day as my scrotum was free to move as normal without a plastic ring fighting it.

If you do go custom made then measure and remeasure over a period of weeks to make sure you get it right. I measured at various times of day and night over a month or so and still feel now that I should have gone a little smaller.

3) For cleaning a shower was usually enough but whenever I had it off I’d thoroughly clean it before putting it on again. Being steel it was very easy to clean and there was never any odour even after my 3 week stint.

bondinchas and 90731 like this.
  24. Ron33

Ron33 Long term member

Retired
    Arkansas
    Local Time:
    1) When starting this chastity lifestyle, how long did you start off wearing your device? What routine would you suggest for the first week, second, etc? And how long until you felt moderately comfortable to last more than, let’s a week in chastity? And any tips for putting your device on ie: do you use silicone based lube, water base, lotion, nothing at all.

At first, it was for a few hours at a time, then all day and I started sleeping in it. It wasn't long I could wear it for a few days. I use some water based lube. Original, it was a CB3000, but found metal ones are way more comfortable. After i could wear it for a few days, I did two weeks straight to learn how to get in the "zone".

2) How many days a month are you in your device? About how often are you let out for cleaning? Do you feel like you need out every so often for a day or two for your skin to heal at all or do you get use to it over time?

I wear my device at least one full week per month, usually about 10 days. I take it off daily for cleaning and give my skin a rest. Sometimes I sleep in it and sometimes I don't, if I take it off, I put back on as soon as I get up.

3) And finally, what is your cleaning routine for yourself (caged or uncaged)? What is your cleaning routine for your device? I will have a SS device from MM, but if you are using a device with a different material, I am sure it would be great information for everyone.

I clean mine daily.

I get in the "zone" very quickly after putting it on and look forward to it. I promise to be chaste and not masturbate when not locked without my wife's permission first. Doing the week a month lock up ensures reminds me I could be locked all the time and my wife knows for sure I am not sneaking around masturbating.
    If I am home and wife goes to town etc., I am usually locked.

My wife has the right to unlock me if she wants sex, but we usually don't. I do not ask for sex or ask to masturbate during my week of lock up.

90731 likes this.
  25. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Well, as Mrs Edge tells me, it's nothing compared to how long it's going to be.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice