Maid's Quarters: Diary of a domestic servant

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by maid madeleine, Mar 28, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. maid madeleine

maid madeleine Senior Member

Local Time:
    12:44 PM
    Hi everyone! What follows is the continuation of the journal that I've been keeping on Myspace over the past six months. As I just joined Chastity Mansion two weeks ago I thought it would be best just to start with current posts. If there is any interest I will post previous entires at a later time. Have a great weekend everyone! your friend, maid madeleine :)

Today I again served as Lady Suzannes housemaid. It was raining and the sky was overcast and laden with heavy clouds as I drove across town to my employers home. I always get a sense of calm as I turn onto a beautiful country road near her house. Ive now been making these little trips out to her home for six months. I used to be anxious and nervous but that quickly subsided due to Lady Suzannes beautiful, vibrant, good-natured and loving personality. Now it seems completely natural to drive across town and spend an afternoon working as a uniformed housekeeper in a beautiful, upper-middle class home.

Mistress met me at the door, welcomed me in and smiled as I set down my maid gear and gave her a big hug. Before getting to work we sat on the front porch swing and talked about life, love and everything in between for about an hour. Afterwards I was excused to change into my uniform, put on my makeup and get to work. Today Mistress wanted me to clean out the refrigerator. This chore had been a long time coming for me and I was prepared. For the sake of discretion I wont go into the details of this chore but it took me 2 hours to get it thoroughly cleaned. Mid-way through this project I heard the sound of Lady Suzannes bell ringing. I stopped what I was doing and clicked up the stairs in my black flats to present myself to her.

Madeleine, Id like for you to make me a chicken salad sandwich for lunch, with chips and please refill my ice water.

Yes Maam. I answered and scurried off to prepare Mistress meal. As I was setting up the tray Mistress son came home. He is in college and was home for the weekend. The first time I was in his presence while wearing my uniform I was terribly nervous but he put me immediately at ease, cheerfully addressing me as Madeleine and always greeting me kindly. It is so wonderfully strange to be treated in this manner. To him, I am just his mothers maidmale or femaledoesnt matter. I am just the maid. End of story. He came into the kitchen while I was preparing Lady Suzannes lunch.

Hi B__, Im making your mother a sandwich. Shall I make you one as well?

Nothank you though, Madeleine, he replied and disappeared in a flash. These college kids, always on the go! I carefully balanced the tray and carried it to my Mistress office, placed it on her desk and returned to my chores in the kitchen. A short time later, Mistress husband came home. Again, same story as with the son. Mr. C____ is a kind and jolly man and always treats me with respect. I am a very lucky maid.

After completing the refrigerator chore I went to my Mistress and asked if I could take a short break. She implored me to have some lunch and take a load off. I retired to the servants quarters for fifteen minutes of down time and then got back to work. I cleaned the kitchen (I had made a mess while cleaning the fridge!) swept the kitchen floor and then mopped. Next I swept the staircases with a broom, lightly dusted the downstairs and then vacuumed. I had been working for about four and half hours when I again presented myself to my Mistress for further instructions.

Well, Madeleine, I could keep you busy all weekend long, dear.

How about a pedicure, Maam? I asked.

Her face lit up and she clapped her hands together.

YES!!!

Since I began serving as her maid six months ago we had been talking about this. It seems we are never able to get it in while I am there because there is so much housework for me to do. Today was the day to give my Mistress a little extra pampering. She helped me gather the necessary supplies and we met in my servants quarters. I fluffed many pillows on the bed for her to recline, laid a towel on the floor at her feet and went off to fill a shallow basin with warm water. Next I put some therapeutic, fizzing soap into the basin and lowered Mistress feet into the warm water. It was too hot for her so I took it away and adjusted the temperature with some cold water. I scrubbed her feet with a soft brush, massaged them, dried them off and then clipped and filed her nails. Back they went into the basin for another scrub and massage and out again. I dried off her feet and placed them on a fluffy pink pillow in front of me. Taking a cotton ball in my hand I removed the polish from her nails and blew them dry. She had wanted me to just polish her nails with clear coat but I convinced her to allow me to paint them a bright, bubbly pink. I carefully brushed the polish onto her nails and went back over my work with a q-tip dipped in nail polish remover to clean up any messes on her skin. I blew on her toes gently and allowed a few minutes for the polish to set before applying a shiny layer of clear topcoat. Again I blew softly on the top coat in order to speed up the drying process. As her nails were drying I rubbed peppermint and lavender lotion all over her feet and worked my fingers into the muscles on the bottoms of her feet.

This was the end of my maid service for the day. After the pedicure we relaxed on the bed in the servants quarters and chatted. After some time had passed I began gathering up the pedicure supplies and stowed them beneath the bathroom sink in the servants bathroom. Before leaving me to change Mistress produced the key to my chastity cage from her necklace and said, I think you will probably be wanting this

I had totally forgotten about it and Im glad she didnt! I looked outside and saw that night was coming fast so I decided to stay in my uniform for the drive home. I had often wanted to do this but always chickened out. I didnt chicken out today and after hugging my Mistress at the door and saying good night to Mr. C____ I walked out the front door in my dress, apron and flats, climbed in my car and motored the twenty miles homestill lost in the submissive headspace of a domestic servant.

P.S. I also shoot video during my services which I post on my YouTube channel. If you have a YouTube account please add me as a friend, comment, rate and subscribe to my videos! Thanks! mm xo

http://www.youtube.com/user/maidmaddie

2. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:44 PM
    Very nice report, maid madeleine. Thanks for sharing with us.
    There was just one thing that made me puzzle:

Does that mean your Mistress unlocks your chastity device when you are leaving? Doesn't make much sense to me. As a sissy maid you ought to remain locked in particular when you are NOT under direct control of your Mistress.

Hugs
    maid katrin

3. maid madeleine

Local Time:
    Thanks for reading and commenting, maid katrin. I understand your confusion. I am not 24/7. It just isn't a good fit for my life right now. Lady Suzanne keeps me locked while I am in her service so that I don't get any ideas while I should be working. I would never do that anyway but it's nice to be locked up while cleaning and serving.

4. maid madeleine

Local Time:
    Maid Service: 3.6.09

I just returned from a long day serving as Lady Suzannes housemaid. Today was the first time I was able to make it out to her house to serve since January 9th. It was a beautiful late winter day with bright blue skies and large, puffy white clouds. The trees along the Saluda River were just beginning to show the faintest signs of green. I arrived at my employers home at 10:30am and was greeted by a warm hug and smile from my Mistress. We chatted briefly and then I was excused to the servants quarters to change into my uniform and begin my work. This was the first time I had served Lady Suzanne since I fell deeply in love with my Princess. I spoke with Princess last night and made sure she was okay with my continuing to serve as Lady Suzannes maid. She said that she thought we had a great relationship and that our dynamic was really good and healthy for both of us. Enthusiastically she encouraged me to Go! Have fun! As a gesture to include her in my service to Lady Suzanne I locked myself in chastity with a plastic numbered lock, photographed myself and e-mailed the photo to her. I told her I would remain locked until she released me. Therefore I was already locked in chastity upon arriving at Lady Suzannes. After applying my makeup and changing into my uniform I checked in with my Mistress and then got started on the days work. I busied myself with what have now become second-nature tasks that have become deeply meditative to me. All the concerns of Matts life drift away as my mind slows down and focuses on the menial chores before me in my Mistress home. The day floated by dreamily as I dusted, swept, mopped, scrubbed, cleaned and served. A few weeks ago Princess gave me a very thoughtful gift that took me completely by surprise: a really cool, user-friendly video camera called Flip Video. During my service today I shot several clips of me toiling away at my chores. My hope was to edit them down into one clip to share here with my friends on MySpace. However, the video editing software I use is acting up and Im unable to edit the clips. Ive uploaded all the unedited clips onto my YouTube channel for you to view if you like. While youre there (if you have a YouTube account) please add me as a friend and comment and rate my videos. The upside of my being unable to edit the clips is that you will get to see some really funny parts where I break character. This happens a lot when Lady Suzanne and I are in the same room together. We tend to crack each other up! I had hoped to compile all the bloopers into an outtakes clip but perhaps this is even better. Ive included one video here on my blog.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zJjwNLYo70&feature=player_embedded

5. maid madeleine

Local Time:
    Pretty Things Peepshow 1.23.09

Wow. What a day! My day started at 7am when I woke up and had to hustle out to the kitchen to get the weekends food delivery out. On the drive home I stopped by my favorite stripper clothing store and found a pair of heels to wear to the show and also bought some seamed black fishnet pantyhose. I could hardly contain my excitement as I told the girl at the register about the fact that tonight I would be performing with go-go Amy and Bettina May of Pretty Things Peepshow. She smiled and wished me luck. I told her Id bring her pictures. I went home, took a nap, woke up and packed all my things for the show. Yes indeed, I did need an entire suitcase of clothes and accessories for one night away from home, lol! I Map Quested directions to the venue in Spartanburg, SC called Ground Zero. Then I loaded up the x-terra and headed off. Originally Lady Suzanne was going to accompany me on this little adventure but she fell ill with a cold and phoned me that she wouldnt be able to make it. So I went solo to be a maid in public for the first time!

The drive was uneventful and it was a beautifully mild winter day in South Carolina. The type of warm, sunny day in late January that makes one appreciate living in this area. When I got to Spartanburg (or Sparkleburg as its known locally, tongue-in-cheek of course) things got confusing. Either I failed to write down the directions properly or Map Quest screwed me. Either way, I couldnt find my way. After driving aimlessly around for a short while I stopped and asked for directions. I was waiting in line in a gas station when a young hipster walked in. I looked at him and then looked at the cashier behind the counter, an older woman that looked a little worse for wear, and decided the hipster would be more likely to know where the hell I should go. Sure enough he knew of the place right off and even knew that they had a national burlesque tour booked that night. He gave me directions and then said, Why dont you just follow me? Im driving that way on my way home anyway. Another reason to appreciate being in the South. He guided me to the proper street and then went on his way. I STILL couldnt find the place! I was in an industrial part of town, the street numbers skipped thousands of addresses in the space of a block or two and I was beginning to lose my patience. I saw a state trooper staked out on the side of the road, poised to give someone a ticket, so I thought maybe Id make him earn his money by actually helping someone out. I stopped and asked him if he knew of the place. He gave me directions and I went on my way. I pulled up and found the place deserted. I walked around the parking lot and building hoping for a sign of life when a car pulled up and a young woman got out carrying ice and liquor. She confirmed that this was Ground Zero (the business has no sign) and that they didnt open until 6pm. At this point it was 5:30pm. So I had plenty of time to find a hotel room and get ready.

The first hotel I found was booked for the night but luckily I found another one only about 2 miles away from the club. I checked in, grabbed my things and got into my room. I decided Id take my time getting ready and try to be back at the club by 8pm. I took a long bath, shaved my body, ironed my uniform and then put on my makeup. The transformation from Matt to madeleine never ceases to amuse me, especially when I have on my makeup and clothes but no wig. THAT is a funny-ass sight! For my outfit I chose my black wool pencil skirt paired with a black Victorian maids top, lace edged apron, sheer black pantyhose and seamed black fishnets, the new shoes I purchased in the morning and last but not least the beautiful hat and glove combo Princess Melanie sent me for Christmas. Once I was satisfied with my appearance I looked at the clock and realized that I needed to leave. I started to get really nervous at this point. I was still in the safety of my hotel room in my uniform and heels and for a split second I thought of abandoning the whole thing. I thought of all my friends that have supported me and how its not exactly everyday that a male maid gets an opportunity to serve beautiful burlesque dancers in front of a large crowd.

I took a deep breath, opened the door and walked out of my room. I find it ironic in a way that presenting yourself as a male sissy maid in public actually takes some really big balls! Balls of steel in fact! I held my head high and clicked down the hallway towards the lobby, smiled at the front desk clerk and other guests and walked out the front door of the hotel and to my car. I drove the few miles to the club. (Driving in heels is tricky, btw!) I was relieved to see a large RV parked in front of the club. I carefully walked in my heels across the gravel parking lot and made my way inside. A bunch of tough-looking punk guys were standing around watching the door and no one smiled. I stood in line and when I got up to the money man I told him I was on the guest list, that my name was maid madeleine and I would be performing with the girls tonight. He had the personality of a rock but let me in. I walked towards the back of the club where I could see the stage set up and my eye caught a flash of red and I knew it must be go-go Amy. I walked up to her and introduced myself. She smiled and was super sweet. Look at you! Youre already to go! Awesome! She showed me around and walked me through the set list and what I would need to do. We werent going on until 10pm and at this point it was about 8pm. Amy said to feel free to hang out and drink on their dime. I dont drink but realized that in the days excitement I had neglected to eat all day. I told Amy about this and she laughed, Good lord, get something to eat! We dont want you passing out on us! We agreed that Id be back at 10pm and I left the club to get something to eat. I hit up a drive thru burger joint and got a funny double-take from the girl at the window and then a big smile. I then went back to my room to eat, re-iron my apron and then drove back to the club at 10pm.

When I got back to the club the crowd was beginning to swell. As I walked across the floor I noticed heads turning towards me, some perplexed, some smiling, some just taking me in. I made my way to the stage, climbed up and got backstage where I found the girls in various states of undress. ;-) I introduced myself to Heather Holliday and Angelica and also met Vincent and Bryce. The show would start in about 30 minutes so I hung out and chatted with the girls, shared text messages with a friend who lent moral support and then made a trip to the bar to fetch vodka drinks for Amy and Angelica. I got a red bull for myself and started to get charged up for the show. When the time came for the performance to start I stood backstage and watched as Vincent got the crowd fired up with some jokes. Then he introduced the girls and they went out on stage one by one. My main job for the night was to scurry out on stage after each act to pick up the girls clothing and bring it backstage. The first time I went out was after Amys first routine. I heard Vincent announce me to the crowd as a special guest and winner of the stage maid contest for the night. I summoned my courage and walked out on stage smiling and performed a couple of curtsies for the crowd before bending down and picking up Amys corset, bra, gloves and various other accessories. I scurried backstage and put her things away and exhaled. What a rush!

After that initial onstage experience the night became somewhat of a blur....standing backstage waiting for my cues, getting instructions from the ladies on how to assist them with their acts, chatting it up with everyone and going about my duties onstage. Vincent made some great jokes about me as I flitted about onstage picking up the girls clothing and I had such a good time. I was amazed at the routines the ladies performed. Heather Holliday ate a light bulb and swallowed swords. Angelica climbed a staircase of swords barefoot and did an incredible fire twirling and eating act. I assisted Vincent with his drink-making routine and an audience participation number that was a real gas. In all we did three sets. Towards the end of the evening my feet began to get really sore from wearing heels all night so I took the opportunity backstage to kick off my heels and stand in my stocking feet between numbers. Before the third and final set I sat backstage with Bettina for a good long while and had a really nice conversation. She is such a sweety. For the finale Vincent re-introduced all the girls and lastly me...I prissed out onstage and curtsied one last time for the crowd, walked the stage waving my hand like a beauty queen and blew kisses. It was truly a night to remember. After saying my goodbyes to everyone in the show and hugging them and wishing them well I walked one last time across the floor of the club and exited...totally proud and elated that I had gone through with this amazing experience. Although I went to this event all on my own with no friends physically there I was reminded throughout the night of all my friends here on MySpace that were supporting me in spirit. Thanks again and I hope you enjoyed reading about my experiences and looking at the pics! love, maid madeleine xo :)

[​IMG]

Posing backstage with go-go Amy and Bettina May of Pretty Things Peepshow, 1.23.09

6. maid madeleine

Local Time:
    Reposts

Hi everyone! Tonight I started reposting entries from my blog on Myspace over the past 7 months. I hope you enjoy reading about my experiences. It's a pleasure to share them with you. fond regards, maid madeleine xo

7. maid madeleine

Local Time:
    Maid Service: 1.9.09

I just returned from an afternoon of maid service for Lady Suzanne. Today was the first time Ive been able to make it out to her house since before the holidays. It was a beautiful afternoon, sunny and mild. The Broad and Saluda Rivers were swollen from recent rain and the sky was a deep bright blue. Once I arrived at Lady Suzannes we sat down and chatted over lunch for a good long while before it was time for me to get to work. I went into my maids room and quickly put on my makeup in front of the bathroom mirror. I stepped inside of my dress, tied my apron, fastened my nametag to the breast of my uniform and immediately drifted off into the role of madeleine, the girl that comes to serve and clean.

After complimenting me on my new pink dress Mistress put me to work right away massaging lotion into her back and neck. Standing in her bedchamber with my hands folded neatly behind me I watched as she dropped her robe and then took her place on the king-size bed. I warmed the lotion in my hands and proceeded to massage her back, neck, arms, thighs, calves and feet. At one point Lady Suzanne raised her head and softly asked, madeleine....are you wearing your chastity cage like we talked about?

Yes Maam. I replied.
    Then where are my keys?
    I used one of the plastic numbered locks today, Maam. I answered, before lifting my dress and slip and lowering my pantyhose to display my manhood obediently encased in the device.
    That will do, she said, But bring me the keys on your next visit.
    Yes Maam.

Afterward I was excused to get started on the cleaning chores Mistress had given me. I swept the staircases with a broom, dusted the downstairs rooms, vacuumed, wiped down all the counters in the kitchen, cleaned the stovetop and microwave and mopped the kitchen floor. I was getting ready to vacuum off the sofa in the parlor when Lady Suzanne appeared and asked me to join her while she smoked a cigarette on the front porch swing. We put on sweaters and chatted while looking at Venus shining down through the night. The night air was cold and crisp against my panty hosed legs. When we got back inside I rubbed my hands up and down my calves to warm them. While I finished removing the kitty cat hair from the sofa the front door opened and Suzannes husband walked in from work. He smiled and said, Hi madeleine! I greeted him in return and then turned my attention to the chores that awaited me upstairs.

I vacuumed all the upstairs rooms, emptied the waste baskets, and scrubbed the toilets. After that I had a small amount of ironing to do in my maids room. After completing the ironing I was dismissed for the evening. I had a great time working as Lady Suzannes maid today. Ive been running pretty hard lately in alpha mode so it was a great escape to decelerate and spend a few hours as a beta. During those brief moments all I needed to concern myself with were my little cleaning tasks and doing a good job to please my Mistress. Matt can get kind of tied up in his own world sometimes. A few hours serving as madeleine the sweet, humble maid tends to untie the knots, relax the mind and renew the spirit. Thank you Lady Suzanne!

Thanks for reading and also thanks to everyone who has voted for me to serve as the stage maid for Pretty Things Peepshow in Spartanburg, SC on January 23. Im shocked to see that I have a huge lead in the contest so unless something crazy happens it looks like I will be serving as Go Go Amy and Bettina Mays maid for the night! In front of a large crowd of strangers! WHAT have I gotten myself into???!!! Hahahaha! Have a great weekend everyone! love, maid madeleine xo :)

[​IMG]

8. maid madeleine

Local Time:
    Maid Service: Weekend 11.28.08-11.29.08

Friday afternoon and evening

Well it's been a long day of domestic service for me in the home of Lady Suzanne. Right now, as I write this, it is a few minutes after 8pm and things are quieting down for me as far as my chores for the day. The Master and Mistress have been served dinner, their plates cleared, washed and put away. I finished the ironing of Master's dress shirts and trousers prior to preparing dinner. I just returned from hanging them in his walk-in closet and noticed a pile of whites on the bathroom floor. I gathered them into a basket and took them to the laundry room which I had earlier dusted, swept and mopped. I started the whites washing, loaded the darks into the dryer and brought a freshly laundered and dried load of darks into my quarters for folding.

I've just finished eating my dinner and have been excused to my room for a break. This seems to be a good opportunity to write about my experiences working as a housemaid today. I arrived at my employers' home at 12:30pm. My Mistress greeted me at the door and we caught up on things as we walked upstairs to my servant's quarters. Lady Suzanne then left me to get settled into my room. I stayed dressed in my male clothes and rearranged the room so it would be better suited for working in. I removed one of the twin beds, pushed the other bed up against the far wall and remade it. I vacuumed the room and then set about transforming myself from Matt into maid madeleine. Just as this process was nearing completion I heard a knock at my door, opened it and welcomed in my Mistress. In her hand she held the lock and key to my chastity device. She had a wicked smile on her face as she said,
    "You didn't think I had forgotten about this did you?"
    "No Ma'am," I blushed.
    She took a seat on my bed. I kneeled at her feet, lifted my skirt and apron and pulled down the front of my pantyhose. In a matter of a few moments my manhood was safely ensconced inside its plastic walls and Lady Suzanne fitted the lock into the guide post, snapped it shut and tugged playfully at the secure unit now imprisoning my penis.

"Now, why don't you put all your things away and then meet me in my chambers so we can go over the list of chores I've made for you."
    "Yes Ma'am," I answered meekly. I straightened up my room, neatly folded my jeans, t-shirt and sweater, placed my wallet, keys and cell phone inside my motorcycle boots and went to hand them over to my Mistress for the duration of my service. Inside her chambers we discussed the chores I would be expected to work on during my stay.

Before beginning my chores I heard the tell-tale sound of my maid's bell being rung in the office. Like a moth to light I followed the sound obediently. I paused briefly in the doorway of the office before being welcomed in by my Master. This was the first time he had seen me in my uniform. He smiled broadly and greeted me with a kind,
    "Hello madeleine."
    "Hello Sir." I answered, blushing. It was my Mistress who had rung for me, however, and she asked for me to bring her a glass of ice water before I started my chores.
    "Yes Ma'am," I replied and then instinctively turned to my Master and asked if I could bring him anything.
    "I'd like an ice tea please, madeleine. Thank you."
    "Yes Sir," I answered before descending the staircase to fetch their drinks.
    I served their drinks and then again descended the steps to begin cleaning the downstairs of their home. I dusted the plantation blinds on all the downstairs windows, wiped down all the windows with Windex, dusted the surfaces and knick knacks in all the rooms, polished the wooden furniture with lemon-scented pledge and then vacuumed. While I was busy toiling away at the windows in the parlor I heard the young Master come home and walk upstairs. His voice carried loudly through the home and for some reason his presence filled me with humility. Here I was dressed in a light blue maid's dress, white apron, cap, pantyhose and shoes and toiling away at these menial chores in front a large window at the front of the house for all the world to see. I saw people leisurely walking down the street on this Thanksgiving weekend. College students were in town for the long weekend and catching up with old friends and I was humbly uniformed as a maid and working as a domestic in a stately home in the suburbs. I fell deeply into the subspace of domestic servitude in those front rooms today, washing windows, dusting, folding blankets and making good use of myself for my employers. I had almost completed the dusting in the dining room when I again heard the sound of my maid's bell ringing. I set down my duster and scurried upstairs to my Mistress.
    "madeleine, I'd like for you to prepare some lunch for me, please."
    "Yes Ma'am."
    "I'd like a turkey sandwich with mayonnaise, lettuce and black pepper."
    "Yes Ma'am," I answered and then turned to my Master, "May I prepare a sandwich for you as well, Sir?"
    "That would be great, madeleine. I'd like a ham sandwich, toasted, with lettuce, tomato and mayonnaise."
    "Yes Sir," I answered.
    I left my chores in the dining room and made my way to the kitchen to prepare their lunch. In the kitchen I found the pots, pans, plates, silverware and glasses from yesterday's Thanksgiving feast piled up on the counter and in the sinks. I made quick work of washing up these items and then prepared my employers' meals. I loaded them onto a tray and gracefully carried it upstairs and served lunch to them in their office. I gently retrieved their glasses, set them on my tray, returned to the kitchen, refilled them and returned them to my employers. Mistress instructed me to take a break and eat a sandwich myself. I jumped at the chance because I had forgotten to eat before I arrived at their home. I made myself a sandwich and carried it upstairs to my room for lunch.

When I finished eating I carried the tray into the office, retrieved their plates, took them to the kitchen and washed up after lunch. I was now ready to resume my chores in the dining room. While I was finishing up in there, the young Master descended the stairs and said, "Hi Madeleine," quickly before walking out the front door and motoring off in his car. After completing the dining room I went back into the kitchen, wiped down all the counters, tables and surfaces with 409 and then swept and mopped the floor. Just as I was finishing up the mopping Lady Suzanne appeared and asked me to join her upstairs. I followed her upstairs.
    "Let's go over this contract together, madeleine," she said as we sat next to each other in her chambers.
    "Yes Ma'am," I answered.
    We each took out our copies of the contract and went over each passage line by line. Lady Suzanne made notes in the margins of her copy. We will be rewriting some passages to fit our needs and then we will both sign a contract of servitude with me as her maid. After this I returned to my room, set up the ironing board and began ironing Master's shirts and trousers. This took quite a long time to complete. Lady Suzanne visited with me as I was finishing up and instructed me to take a break before preparing dinner. Again alone in my room I kicked off my shoes and laid down on my little bed for a short while and recharged my batteries.
    After a brief rest I put my shoes back on, straightened my apron and went down to the kitchen. After preparing their meals I loaded the plates onto my tray and carried them carefully upstairs to Lady Suzanne and her husband. I was told to eat dinner myself, which I did sitting downstairs by myself. When I finished I carried my tray back upstairs, collected their plates, returned to the kitchen and washed up after dinner. I then served pumpkin pie to Lady Suzanne and her husband, returned to clear their plates and cleaned up after dessert. It was well into the night at this point. I had been working for eight hours or so with little ten minute breaks every couple of hours. As I was carrying the freshly ironed shirts and trousers into the Master bedroom, my Master passed me and said, "The downstairs looks wonderful, madeleine. Thank you."
    "Thank you, Sir." I answered, beaming with humble pride. I spent the rest of the evening busying myself with little odds and ends, keeping Mistress company as she watched a TV show and sitting with her for a long, restful chat swinging on the front porch swing as a chilly Autumn rain fell. Afterwards I massaged Mistress' back, neck and feet and bid her good night. Shortly after I retired to my servant's quarters, undressed and got into my little bed for the night.

Saturday morning

I slept really well last night. Outside it rained and drizzled off and on all night and I was snug and warm in my little servant's bed. I awoke promptly at 8am, got out of bed and got ready for the day. After washing up I shaved, put on my makeup, slipped into my undergarments, uniform and apron and fastened my nametag to the breast of my dress. By 8:30am I was properly uniformed and ready to begin the day's service. The very first thing I did was to quietly greet Bonnie, the family dog, who sleeps outside the bedrooms in the hallway. I was very quiet and whispered her name softly so she would not bark and wake up my sleeping Mistress and Master. We walked silently downstairs together. I let Bonnie out into the backyard and then brewed a pot of coffee so it would be ready when my employers awoke.
    It was rather surreal waking this morning in my maid's room and having that almost instant memory of where I was and what my role in this house was. I was the servant and it was fitting that I woke before everyone else and had some quiet time to get into uniform and character before everyone else woke up. I felt very peaceful and happy in my station this morning as a housemaid, silently readying myself for another day of service in my employers' home.

There wasn't a lot I could do before my employers woke up for fear that my activities might disturb them. I used this time to clean the maid's bathroom and straighten up my room. Afterwards, my Master appeared and informed me that Lady Suzanne had awoken and would like coffee brought to her in bed.
    "Yes Sir," I answered, "May I bring you a cup as well?"
    "No, thank you though, madeleine."
    "Yes Sir."
    I served Lady Suzanne her morning coffee in bed and chatted with her for a few moments while massaging her neck. I then asked permission to get started cleaning the Master bathroom. Lady Suzanne smiled and said,
    "Knock yourself out, sweetie."
    "Thank you, Ma'am."
    This was the last major chore I had left to do for my visit and I was eager to get to it. I spent the next hour dusting, sanitizing, scrubbing and mopping the Master bathroom. After I finished I vacuumed all the upstairs rooms and hallways, refilled Mistress' coffee and then began cleaning up after myself. I collected all my cleaning supplies, equipment and towels and stowed them neatly in the cleaning supply closet downstairs. It was nearing midday at this point and the young Master returned home and came upstairs. I had seen him briefly the day before but today he came into Mistress bedchamber and chatted with his mother as I stood quietly to the side. He was very kind to me and for all intents and purposes I was treated as a member of the household. I was the cheerful housekeeper madeleine, the girl who is charged with cleaning, serving and generally making life more pleasant for the family.
    After Mistress and her son caught up on things Lady Suzanne joined me in my servant's quarters to go over the list of chores she had handed to me yesterday. One by one we went through the list of tasks to see if I had completed all that she had asked of me. My Mistress was very complimentary of my service and the relaxed smile on her face spoke volumes to me about my value as a servant in her home. We touched on the topic of our contract and Mistress told me that she would amend the document to suit our needs (as discussed yesterday) and that we would sign the contract on my next visit. We also discussed my chastity and my cross-dressing while not in her service. I expressed a desire to save my cross-dressing for times when I was in service at her home. Lady Suzanne liked this idea but stopped short of forbidding me to cross-dress when not in her presence. We also came to an agreement regarding the chastity device. The device will be left at Lady Suzanne's home, kept in a box in the nightstand of my maid's room. When in service in her home I will always be locked up. I will no longer "play" with chastity on my own. It was a relief to me to finally have some sort of structure to that arrangement. After a long chat Mistress dismissed me from my duties for the weekend. I knelt at her feet, lifted my skirt and apron and pulled down the front of my pantyhose, revealing the thick-walled plastic contraption she had locked onto me the day before. She removed the key from her necklace and took me into her small, ladylike hand, slid the key into the lock and released me.
    "You've been such a good maid this weekend, madeleine. Thank you."
    "Thank you, Ma'am. I had such a good time serving in your home this weekend!"

Then she took leave of the servant's quarters and allowed me to undress, wash off my makeup and change back into my male clothing.

And with that...my first continuous 24 hour period of domestic service in a Lady's home concluded. It was dream-like for me...once uniformed and locked in chastity I quickly fell into my role as a servant in the home. All of my research and training over the past two years aided me immeasurably as I worked on my chores, responded to the ringing of my bell, served food and beverages and tried to make good use of myself and my services as a maid to this family. I left my servant's quarters sparkling clean and tidy with several uniforms still hanging in the corner of the room. Mistress was so happy to see that I had taken ownership of the space she had given me. The fact that I showed appreciation and pride in having my own room pleased her. Well, I suppose that is about it for this week's maid service blog. I hope you've enjoyed reading about my first experience as a live-in maid. I've posted several new photos from my service this weekend in my photo album entitled "Lady Suzanne's domestic servant." Have a great weekend everyone! love, your friend, maid madeleine xo =)

[​IMG]

Preparing to hand my male clothes over to my Mistress, 11.28.08

[​IMG]

Eating my lunch in the servant's quarters, 11.28.08

[​IMG]

Writing in my maid's journal on my break.

[​IMG]

Sleeping in the servant's quarters, 11.28.08

[​IMG]

Making the bed in the servant's quarters, 11.29.08

9. maid madeleine

Local Time:
    Maid Service: 11.12.08

Hello everyone. There has been so much going on in my life lately that I don't even know where to begin with this blog. Today was my sixth week of serving as Lady Suzanne's housemaid. I had hoped to serve her last week but my life has been crazy busy lately. After a busy morning I got into the shower around 12:30pm to get myself ready for housekeeping service at my Mistress'. While in the shower I had the clothes' iron heating and my dress and apron drying in the dryer. Once out of the shower I applied baby oil to my freshly shaved legs and groin area and then locked my male parts in my cb3k chastity tube. I starched and ironed my uniform, packed my bag and started driving over to Lady Suzanne's house around 1:30pm. As I do every time I visit Lady Suzanne I called her when I was on my way to let her know to expect me. She had a little news for me regarding the afternoon...turns out her husband and son would be coming home early this Friday and our paths would cross while I was there cleaning. I hadn't expected this and it took a moment for this news to sink in. Her family knows about me and I even met her husband one afternoon when I stopped by their house in my street clothes. Mistress assured me that everything would be fine and not to worry.

It was a beautiful drive across town. The sky was that very deep blue of Autumn and there was not a cloud in the sky. The temperature was mild and warm with a slight cool breeze. "What a great day to be indoors working as a maid!" I laughed to (and at!) myself. Mistress left the front door unlocked for me and I was to let myself in. I made my way into my maid's quarters and quickly put on my makeup and uniform. Mistress was busy in her office but stopped what she was doing briefly to give me my instructions for the afternoon. In a flash she was back in her office and I was downstairs going through what has become a meditative routine of sweeping, dusting, vacuuming, mopping and straightening. Mistress especially wanted me to focus my efforts this afternoon on cleaning the downstairs bathroom and the bathroom that my maid's quarters shares with her office. She especially mentioned that she wished for me to give the toilets a good scrubbing. It was while scrubbing the toilet in the downstairs bathroom that I began to get nervous about the Masters of the house returning while I was still there...toiling away at my chores while wearing my humble uniform. I don't know why my mind became fixated on this idea but thinking of them seeing me in my apron and dress caused deep feelings of submissiveness, humility and emasculation to wash over me. Mistress' son is 18 years old and attending college. I thought back to my carefree days when I was that age...running wild with girls and such. These thoughts stood in stark contrast to my current condition...body shaved clean, clothed in feminine undergarments and wearing a white cuffed and collared maid's dress, black pantyhose encasing my legs, short-heeled mary jane shoes on my feet, a lace cap crowning my head, my manhood shaved smooth and clean and pad-locked obediently away behind a cruel plastic prison...and the biggest mindfuck of them all is that I was choosing this! I wanted this! Recognizing my current status and station caused me to feel warm inside, peaceful...serene...it's that curious mental and psychological twist and taboo that throws back the doors of convention and conservatism...that somehow...in some way says, "Yes I am a man...a strong-willed, rugged, masculine individual...but sometimes I like to take a break from that...sometimes I want to be soft and sweet and quiet and meek and mild. Sometimes I just want to bow my head and obey...sometimes I want to feel the softness of my skin sighing against silky stockings. I may work hard and long all week making decisions and leading and guiding but for these few hours I am just madeleine...I am just the maid, the housekeeper, the help, the servant...."

After I completed my chores I spent some time in my maid's room rearranging the furniture, vacuuming, dusting and straightening. My Mistress joined me after a while. I asked her to take my measurements because my good friend, Pinky Shear, is going to make me my own custom maid's uniform! SUPER exciting! I cannot wait to see what she comes up with. I know it's going to be brilliant! I also spoke with Lady Suzanne about making some changes in my maid's room. Currently there are twin beds pushed together to make one big bed in the center of the room. Sometime in the near future I will be staying overnight at my employers' house and serving as their maid for a couple of days straight. I asked if perhaps I could move one of the twin beds to another part of the house so that my room will only have the one small twin bed. This is completely sufficient for a servant's room and it will give me more space to fold laundry and do the ironing in my room. These latter points resonated with my Mistress and she immediately agreed to allow me to move the extra bed. I also spoke with Lady Suzanne about an opportunity I have to visit a Lady in NC who is need of a maid. She really needs someone who can serve as her housekeeper and personal assistant on a regular basis. Unfortunately she lives slightly too far away for me to be of regular help to her but hopefully sometime in the next few months I will be visiting her to serve as her housekeeper over a day or two. There is also talk of me appearing in some fetish videos with her and serving as the housemaid for some fetish play parties she attends over long weekends at the beach. Very exciting developments indeed.

And last but not least...Lady Suzanne is keeping me locked in my chastity cage until (at the earliest) next Friday when I will return to her house to clean and serve. So as I type this blog my manhood is locked away and the keys to my chastity cage are on my Mistress' key ring. She is even going out of town tomorrow for the weekend so there is absolutely no hope that I will be released anytime soon. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. Thanks for reading. I know this blog is kind of long and all over the place but I hope you enjoyed it. love, your friend, maid madeleine xo

P.S. My Mistress' husband and son did not see me in my uniform today. I had finished my chores by the time they arrived home. However I did meet them in my street clothes as I was leaving and they were very nice and cordial to me. I feel better now about appearing in front of them as madeleine in the future. =)

[​IMG]

10. maid madeleine

Local Time:
    Maid Service: 10.25.08

I just returned from an afternoon serving as Lady Suzanne's housemaid. It's been three long weeks since my last visit and I was very excited to see my Mistress and get working on my chores. As I drove across town to my employers' home I meditated on how much has changed in my maid's life. Not so long ago I would have been terribly nervous and anxious about spending an afternoon dressed in my humble maid's uniform and serving as a Lady's housekeeper. I laughed to myself that now it seems totally natural to spend a Friday afternoon wearing a housekeeping dress, apron and cap and to while away the hours vacuuming, dusting, scrubbing, etc. I had spoken to Lady Suzanne on the telephone earlier in the week and we agreed that Friday would be a good day for me to come out to her home and clean. I joked that it would give me the opportunity to accomplish everything I needed to during the week so that I could "reward" myself with an afternoon in uniform cleaning her house. She laughed and said, "I soooo don't understand that...but I love you nonetheless!" My maid friends that are reading this will no doubt understand what I'm talking about. I find a few hours in the role of madeleine the meek maid to be terrifically relaxing and therapeutic. I am able to disconnect from all the concerns of my daily life and to enter that subservient headspace where all I need to concern myself with is doing a good job cleaning and serving my Mistress. It helps that my Mistress happens to be a truly wonderful woman! She is very, very kind to me...loving and warm.

Today has been a rainy and cold Autumn day. I made it across town in my car and as soon as I drove into my Mistress' neighborhood I felt a warm feeling of relaxation and happiness overcome me. I rang the door bell and petted the meowing white cat named Pan, who is always perched on his chair on the front porch. I stroked his head and warmed his cold ears in my hands while waiting for my Mistress to answer the door. She welcomed me in with a smile and a warm hug and then darted off to her office where she had business to attend to. I let myself into my servant's quarters and began the transformation from my normal, everyday male self into maid madeleine. Once I was properly attired I checked my appearance in the mirror and walked out into my employers' home. Lady Suzanne walked around the first floor of the house with me and gave me my instructions for the afternoon. Her demeanor during these debriefings is straight-forward and business-like...very much an employer giving instructions to an employee.

"I'd like for you to dust and vacuum the living room, madeleine. Please use this carpet cleaner on the spots on the carpet. Use a scrub brush. Vacuum the kitchen and wipe down all the countertops. I'd also like for you to prepare some lunch for me. I'm not sure exactly what I want so I trust you to make something for me."

"Yes Ma'am." I answered, standing obediently off to the side with my hands folded in front of my apron.

"I have your bell in my office so I'll ring when I need you."

"Yes Ma'am." I curtsied.

Prior experience has taught me that the first thing I need to do when cleaning the downstairs is to sweep the dust bunnies off of the stairs. On my first day I did this after I had dusted and vacuumed the downstairs and then I had to go back over everything because I had scattered dust everywhere. After sweeping off the stairs with a broom I dusted downstairs. Having five weeks experience in my service has made every task easier, quicker and more efficient. After dusting I vacuumed the entire downstairs and then sprayed the carpet cleaner on the soiled areas of the carpet. I got down on my knees with a coarse scrub brush and scrubbed away the stains. Then I vacuumed the carpet again.

An hour and a half had passed when I went into the kitchen to begin my work in there. I sprayed sanitizer on all the countertops and surfaces and wiped them clean. Next I prepared a light lunch for my Mistress. Just as I was setting her lunch on the serving tray I heard my maid's bell ringing. Reflexively I followed the sound of the bell to find my Mistress in her office. There is something so humbling about responding to a bell in this way. Mistress smiled as I entered her office with her lunch tray. I set the tray down in front of her and scurried off to refill her ice water. When I returned Lady Suzanne asked me to please fetch the mail for her.

"Yes Ma'am" I curtsied.

I walked outside into the cold rain, down the driveway and out to the street. As I approached the mailbox an SUV drove by and a young housewife watched me as I retrieved the mail and began walking quickly back up the driveway towards my employers' house. After presenting the mail to my Mistress I vacuumed the upstairs rooms and emptied all of the garbage cans. After these chores were completed I was dismissed for the afternoon.

I hope you've enjoyed reading about my afternoon in domestic service to Lady Suzanne. I wish everyone a happy and safe weekend! fondly, maid madeleine xo

[​IMG]

11. maid madeleine

Local Time:
    Maid Service: 10.2.08

Today was a beautiful, crisp, cool, sunny Autumn day. I arrived earlier than usual at Lady Suzanne's home, around 9:30am. I had spoken with her last night and she told me she would leave the door unlocked and that I could just let myself in. I changed into my uniform and quietly descended the staircase so as not to wake my sleeping Mistress. I made a pot of coffee and washed the serving china and readied a breakfast tray for when Mistress awoke. While the coffee was brewing I started on my downstairs chores. In an e-mail last night Lady Suzanne left me some instructions on what she'd like done:

"Cleaning wise... well, just do the obvious. The downstairs needs vacuuming (as usual, ignore the dining room for now) and Pyewackett has been snoozing on the red couch in the parlor, so please vacuum the cat hair off of that. Dusting, of course. Anything that you see needs to be done. "

I started in the living room and dusted all the surfaces, removing items from tabletops and shelves and replacing them after dusting and wiping them down with lemon-scented Pledge. While engaged in the living room I heard the sound of my maid's bell ringing from my Mistress' bedroom. I stopped what I was doing immediately and went to her. I knocked before entering and waited for permission to enter.

"Come in, madeleine," I heard Lady Suzanne say.

"Good morning, Ma'am," I said upon entering, "I heard you ringing for me. I'll be back in just a few minutes with your coffee, Mistress."

"Wonderful," she smiled softly.

"Shall I leave the door open so Bonnie can come in?"

"Yes, that's fine, madeleine."

"Yes Ma'am, I'll be right back with your coffee, Mistress."

I went to the kitchen and toasted some bread and spread it with butter and blackberry jam. Earlier when I had set the tray with the china I went outside into the backyard and picked some wildflowers which I arranged artfully in a small antique glass vase. I placed this vase on the tray with the pot of coffee, cup, saucer, spoon, napkin, toast and a small pitcher of cream. Balancing carefully I slowly ascended the steps carrying the tray into my Mistress' bedroom. She smiled as I entered. I placed the tray next to the bed and gently poured her coffee, mixed in the cream and served her.

"I'll leave you to your coffee, Ma'am. I'll be downstairs cleaning. If you would like some more coffee just ring for me, Ma'am."

"Thank you, madeleine," she smiled.

After eating a piece of toast myself while standing in the kitchen I got back to work on my dusting. I dusted and polished the wooden furniture in the parlor and then vacuumed the red antique sofa as Mistress had requested. Again, I heard the sound of my maid's bell ringing from upstairs and stopped what I was doing to tend to my Mistress.

"Yes Ma'am? You rang?"

"I'd love some more coffee, madeleine."

"Yes Ma'am." I answered, bending at the waist at her bedside and taking her cup and saucer in hand. I refilled it from the china pot and stirred in more cream before presenting the cup back to my Mistress.

"Thank you, madeleine. I'll ring again if I need you."

"Yes Ma'am," I replied and returned to my chores downstairs.

A little while later my Mistress was up and about and I was at a stopping point in my morning duties. I knocked on the door of her office and was welcomed in.

"I'm going to wash the bath tub now Mistress. Let me know when you would like your bath run, Ma'am. Also I noticed some laundry on the bathroom floor. May I wash them for you?"

"Yes please, madeleine. Change the sheets and pillow cases on my bed as well. There are some white curtains in the machine right now so feel free to add some more whites to that load."

She then gave me instructions on what settings and detergent to use. After changing the bed linens I went to the Master bathroom and kneeled on the floor and separated the laundry and then carried it into the laundry room and started the whites washing. Afterwards I returned to the Master bathroom and scrubbed the bath tub. Once that was finished I brought the breakfast tray into my Mistress' office and freshened up her coffee once again. Shortly afterwards I ran the bath for Lady Suzanne, dispensing bubbly soap and therapeutic salts to the water. I lit some candles and incense and turned on some relaxing music. I returned a short while later as Mistress was stepping into the tub. I knelt beside her and took a cloth and washed my Mistress' back before excusing myself while she continued bathing in private.

"Please take a break, madeleine...I'll ring when I need you," my Mistress said while soaking in the bubble bath with a relaxed smile on her face.

"Yes Ma'am. I'll be downstairs. Ring when you need me." I smiled.

I sat on the sofa in the living room and kicked off my shoes and relaxed. Earlier my Mistress had opened the windows and a delightful cool breeze was blowing through the lower rooms in the house. I sat there peaceful and content thinking of how wonderful this all was. How symbiotic and beautiful this blossoming new relationship with Lady Suzanne is! After several minutes I curled up on the sofa and closed my eyes and rested for a good twenty minutes. I felt so wonderful and peaceful lying there in my uniform with the cool breeze blowing in the window while my Mistress bathed privately and luxuriously upstairs. I could easily have drifted off to sleep but I resisted the urge and made myself get up and get back to work. A good thing because shortly after I had slipped back into my black flats I heard Mistress ringing my bell! I went to her and found her standing up in the tub with soapy suds dripping off of her. I helped her out of the tub and dried her off with a clean white fluffy towel. I followed her into the bedroom where she laid down on her back on top of the bed I had made earlier. I rubbed lotion all over her naked body and massaged her deeply from head to toe. I massaged her for twenty minutes after which she was in a state of deep relaxation. I leaned down, stroked her hair softly and whispered, "I'm going to leave you to rest for a while now, Mistress. Ring when you need me, Ma'am."

She softly murmured, "Thank you, madeleine...That was wonderful..."

Before taking leave of her I knelt beside the bed and covered her feet and toes in soft wet kisses.

On my way back downstairs I retrieved the breakfast tray from Mistress' office and returned it to the kitchen. I straightened up the kitchen, put away everything from breakfast and wiped down all the counters with sanitizer. Then I swept the staircase and vacuumed all the rooms downstairs. Mistress descended the stairs a little while later wearing her silk robe and carrying a pair of beautiful black and red stilettos. She took a seat in the parlor and rang for me. I knelt at her feet and helped her into her stilettos. I then reset the tray for tea service and served Lady Suzanne tea in the parlor. We had a ball taking photos and chatting over tea late into the afternoon.

I hope you've enjoyed reading about my experience serving Lady Suzanne today. I've added some photos from today's service to the photo album entitled "Lady Suzanne's domestic servant" As always, comments are appreciated and encouraged! fondly, your friend, maid madeleine xo =)

[​IMG]

Scrubbing the tub in preparation for Mistress' bath.

[​IMG]

Assisting Mistress with her stilettos.

[​IMG]

Tea service for my Mistress in her parlor.

[​IMG]

Expressing gratitude to my Mistress for the opportunity to be of service to her.

12. maid madeleine

Local Time:
    Maid Service: 9.26.08

I arrived at my employers' home around 12:30pm. Today Lady Suzanne wanted me to focus my housekeeping efforts in the Master bathroom. I changed into my uniform and, after a briefing with my Mistress, got to work. Last week Lady Suzanne had asked me to make a list of any cleaning supplies I needed. To my delight I found the items in my cleaning closet today! One item I was especially excited about was a plastic cleaning supply caddy. Over the past few weeks I've been organizing all the cleaning supplies and equipment into the central location of my cleaning closet. I loaded up the detergents, towels, dusters, latex gloves, etc. into my new caddy and made my way upstairs to begun a thorough scrubbing of my Mistress' and Master's bathroom. I began by picking up the laundry, sorting it and beginning a load of whites in the laundry room. I also removed every item off the counters and floors. Next I dusted from the ceiling to the floor. I unscrewed the light bulbs from the vanities and removed the glass fixtures for cleaning. I used a great cleanser made by Mr. Clean to wash down the walls, counters and cabinetry. Then I sprayed a bathroom tile cleaner in the sinks and let them soak while I wiped down the mirrors with Windex. I scrubbed the sinks with a new green and yellow scrub pad that my Mistress had purchased for me. Afterwards I went over the sinks and counters once again with the Mr. Clean spray. I carried the glass fixtures down to the kitchen and washed them in the kitchen sink with hot, soapy water, dried them and carried them back upstairs. At this point I heard the buzzer sound on the washing machine. I took a moment to place the load into the dryer and then returned to replace the glass lighting fixtures. After the fixtures were back in place I screwed in the light bulbs. I have to say I was impressed with the difference such a simple task made.

My next chore to tackle was the shower. Earlier, my Mistress had asked me to remove the old chrome shower caddy and replace it with a new one she had purchased. So the first thing I needed to do was remove all the soaps, shampoos, razors, etc. from the shower and remove the old caddy. It was a pole that stretched from the floor of the shower to the ceiling, with four shelves for toiletries. Once I had removed all the items from the caddy I struggled slightly to remove the cumbersome caddy from the shower. Once it was removed I was now ready to clean the shower. I sprayed the entire unit with bathroom tile cleanser and let it set for a few minutes. Then I put on my pink latex gloves and stepped into the shower with my trusty green and yellow scrub pad. Using a good deal of "elbow grease" I scrubbed the entire interior of the shower. I placed a cleaning towel on the floor and got down on my knees to thoroughly scrub the shower floor. I'm not sure how many of my friends have ever scrubbed another person's shower but I assure you...It is a humbling experience. I turned the hot water on in the shower and rinsed down the walls before going over them once more with the Mr. Clean sanitizer spray. This product smells really good and I was pleased with the sight and smell of my efforts. Next I repeated the same steps on the outside of the shower. While I was engaged in this chore my Mistress came to the door of the bathroom and asked me if I had taken a break yet. I was sweating and obviously in need of one!

"Madeleine...have you taken a break yet?"

"No, Ma'am,"

"Well you really should. If for nothing else to give your lungs a break from the fumes."

"Yes Ma'am," I replied, "I'll break in just a moment, Ma'am."

I wanted to finish up a few things while I was still wearing my latex gloves. They had gotten sweaty and wet inside and I did not want to have to put them back .. a break. I finished up the outside of the shower and then cleaned the toilet inside and out before taking a five minute break as my Mistress had instructed. During my break Lady Suzanne asked me to prepare her lunch and bring it upstairs to her when it was ready. I jumped at the opportunity to get out of the bathroom for a little while. I had been scrubbing away in there for 2 hours straight.

I went downstairs, washed my hands thoroughly and began preparing Madame's lunch. She requested a simple dish of comfort food that was dear to her heart. I made a cream sauce with garlic, tarragon, smoked bacon and albacore tuna and served it in a bowl of egg noodles with asiago cheese as garnish. I arranged the bowl on a plate with under liner and set it on a serving tray with lace doilies. I prepared my Mistress a glass of ice water and finished setting the tray with a napkin and cutlery. It felt so wonderful to ascend the stairway carrying the tray with Lady Suzanne's lunch. I brought it into her bedroom where she was reclined on her bed and she asked me to serve it to her in her office. She followed me into the office and took her seat. I bent submissively at the waist and placed the tray on the desk before her.

"Mmmmm...Lovely, Madeleine..."

"I hope you enjoy it, Ma'am. Please ring the bell when you are ready for me to pick up the tray, Ma'am."

"Oh, I will, darling...That will be all for now."

"Yes Ma'am," I replied and went back to my chores.

I went back to the kitchen and rinsed the pots and pans and placed them in the dishwasher. I put all the food items in the fridge and (at my Mistress' insistence) ate a little of the pasta myself while sitting alone in the breakfast nook. Afterwards I rinsed my bowl, placed it in the dishwasher and gathered a broom, mop, bucket and Pine-Sol from the cleaning closet. I returned to the Master bathroom. Before sweeping and mopping, I sprayed Windex on the double French doors that opened into the Master bedroom and wiped them clean on both sides. While engaged in this I heard the sound of my maid's bell ringing. It was the first time Lady Suzanne has rung the bell for me and it was a delicious sound to this servant's ears. I set down my cleaning cloth, quickly rinsed my hands, smoothed my apron and presented myself in Mistress' office.

"Mmmm...That was delicious, Madeleine. Thank you."

"You're very welcome, Ma'am." I replied, whilst again bending at the waist and retrieving the tray from her desk.

I carried the tray to the kitchen, rinsed the dishes and loaded the dishwasher before again climbing the stairs to get back to work in the Master bathroom. I swept the floor vigorously with a broom and then vacuumed up the dust and debris. I filled the bucket with hot water and fragrant Pine-Sol and scrubbed and mopped the floor. While the floor was drying I vacuumed the second floor rooms, swept the stairs with the broom and then vacuumed the entire downstairs. Next I went around the house and emptied all of the trash cans, disposing of the bag in the bin outside. While outside I made use of myself and walked down to the curb to fetch the mail for my employers. Back inside I walked through the house and tidied up a bit and made sure all of my cleaning supplies and equipment were put away. I then presented myself to Lady Suzanne to go over my day's work. She was pleased with my efforts and granted me dismissal. We talked for a while on the sofa in her bedroom and then I went to change out of my uniform. Another day as a housemaid complete! Thanks for reading and sharing in these experiences with me. fondly, maid madeleine xo

[​IMG]

Carrying my supplies to the Master bathroom.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Scrubbing the Master bathroom.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Cooking and serving Mistress' lunch.

13. maid madeleine

Local Time:
    Maid Service: 9.18.08

Today was my second day in as many weeks serving as Lady Suzanne's housemaid. I arrived at her home at 12pm and was welcomed in by my smiling Mistress. We sat on the sofa and chatted for a few minutes and then Mistress retired to her chambers to shower. I retired to the servant's quarters to get changed into my uniform. What use to take me hours to complete (in regards to makeup, dressing, etc.) now takes only a matter of minutes. Once in uniform I walked out into my employer's home and looked for my Mistress. She had emerged from the shower and asked me to join her in her chambers. I was instructed to rub lotion on my Mistress's back. She dropped her silk robe and climbed on top of her king-size sleigh bed. I warmed the lotion in my hands and rubbed it lovingly into her skin. I massaged her shoulders, back and neck. Seeing my Mistress's lovely naked skin, her hips and the graceful curve of her neck got me aroused inside my chastity cage as I massaged her. I have not slept with a woman in over a year now and I felt my sexuality surge as I rubbed her.

Madame was expecting a guest today and she wanted to show me some things before he arrived. First I followed her into the Master bath and she pointed out areas that she would like cleaned thoroughly on another visit. Next we descended the stairs and she informed me that I would be focusing my efforts on the kitchen today. We chatted for a few moments and then she dismissed me to begin my work. I wiped down all of the cabinets in the kitchen from ceiling to floor with sanitizer and detergent wipes, cleared off all the shelves and dusted all of Madame's spices and decorative colored glass bottles. I cleaned the top of the refrigerator and the outside, handles and ice dispenser. I sanitized the kitchen telephone and stacked the phone books and other items neatly on the counter. During these tasks I heard the doorbell ring. I had been instructed to not answer the door today. I heard a gentleman enter and he and my Mistress walk upstairs. I went outside and retrieved the trash bin from the curb and brought the recycling bins into the garage. While continuing to work in the kitchen I began hearing noises from upstairs. I heard the snap of whips and the moans of my Mistress. As I knelt on the kitchen floor and polished the wooden cabinets these sounds continued. I fell deeply into the headspace of a servant as I knelt their quietly scrubbing away as my Mistress was being whipped in her chambers. The whipping went on for some time and then I heard the sounds of my Mistress being taken by the gentleman caller. She cried out loudly and moaned as he ploughed into her and smacked her bottom with what sounded like his open hand. I was silent as a mouse and continued scrubbing. Once I had finished washing all of the cabinets and shelves I silently made my way upstairs to the laundry room to retrieve the mop and bucket. I walked softly back down the staircase and back into the kitchen. Next, I vacuumed the kitchen floor, picked up the rugs and moved everything off the floor. I filled a bucket with hot water and detergent and poured it in small amounts all over the tiled kitchen floor. I thoroughly mopped the entire floor, going over it several times with a wet mop and then ringing it out and going back over it with a dry mop.

Several hours had passed by this point and the sounds still echoed down from my Lady's chambers. I busied myself with cleaning and organizing my maid's closet. I removed everything from the closet, vacuumed the floor and then neatly and efficiently re-organized everything back into the closet. At some point during this project my Mistress and her gentleman caller descended the stairs and he left. I sat with my Mistress for a while in the living room, fetched her a glass of ice water and rubbed her feet. I then walked down to the street in my uniform and apron and fetched the mail for her, leaving it on a newly-cleaned counter in the kitchen. Madame and I chatted for a little while longer and then we retired to separate rooms upstairs to change. Upon leaving at 5pm Mistress handed me some money as payment for my cleaning services today and we wished each other a great rest of the day with a warm hug and a smile. See you next week, Ma'am! fondly, maid madeleine xo

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Kitchen work.

[​IMG]

Organizing my cleaning supply closet.

[​IMG]

The maid in the servant's quarters.

[​IMG]

Bonding with the family dog, Bonnie.

14. maid madeleine

Local Time:
    Maid Service: 9.12.08

Today was the first day of my employment in the home of Lady Suzanne. Last night I ironed my uniform and aprons and shaved my legs and face in preparation. I packed all my accessories in a small leather travel bag and tried to get to sleep at a decent hour. I woke up and took care of some things around the house, ran some errands, had some lunch and started driving out to my employers' home around 11:30am. When I arrived Lady Suzanne welcomed me in with a bright smile and kindness in her beautiful eyes. After some small talk I retired to my maid's room (She gave me my own room!) to put on my makeup and get dressed. All of the months of training alone in my own house has led up to this point...I was actually getting into uniform and about to begin serving as a domestic in a Lady's home. Once I had gotten ready I opened the door of my room and walked out into Lady Suzanne's home. I descended the staircase and found my Mistress and presented myself to her. She was very complimentary of my appearance and (as discussed beforehand) referred to me as madeleine and treated me kindly but also with the somewhat detached air of an employer. I was ecstatic. She led me through the rooms of the first floor and pointed out some things that needed attention and then retired to her office. As requested I prepared a glass of ice water and brought it up to her.

Before leaving her office I left a small brass hand bell on her desk and said, "Please ring if you need anything, Ma'am. I'll be downstairs cleaning."

"Thank you, madeleine," she smiled.

I hardly knew where to begin! The first floor is comprised of four large rooms; the foyer, the parlor, the dining room, the living room and the kitchen with a breakfast nook. Yesterday during my orientation my Mistress had shown me around and directed me to a closet with cleaning supplies and equipment.

"This will be your closet." she instructed.

I went to the closet and gathered some dusting supplies and began working. I started in the living room and dusted from the ceiling to the floor. I cleared away any clutter on the surfaces of the furniture and then wiped down all the wood with polish. I then brought out the vacuum, moved some furniture and vacuumed the living room. While engaged in these tasks the doorbell rang. My Mistress told me she was expecting a guest and I offered to answer the door when he arrived. I turned off the vacuum and went to the front door, opened it and welcomed Mr. R in. He smiled with a slightly surprised look on his face.

I welcomed him in and said, "Suzanne will be right with you. Let me get her for you."

I walked upstairs and knocked before entering Lady Suzanne's office.

"You have a visitor, Ma'am."

She looked up from her work and smiled, "Thank you, madeleine. I'll be right down."

"Yes Ma'am," I replied.

I descended the staircase and informed Mr. R that Suzanne would be down shortly. I then turned and resumed my chores. Lady Suzanne came down and met her guest and they went upstairs together. I continued working. My next project was cleaning the kitchen and breakfast nook. I moved everything off the floor (the trash can, several rugs, the dog bowls and a few boxes) and stored them in the three-car garage located just off the kitchen. I then dusted from top to bottom, vacuumed and then mopped the floor. While engaged in these chores, Lady Suzanne and Mr. R appeared, My Mistress was carrying a bouquet of flowers.

"Madeleine, please put these in a vase for me." She ordered, directing me to a cupboard where one could be found.

"Yes Ma'am," I replied, blushing slightly in the presence of Mr. R.

They returned upstairs and I arranged Madame's flowers artfully in a pretty blue vase.

My next chore to tackle was cleaning the parlor and foyer. I straightened the books and knick-knacks and dusted the room from top to bottom. I wiped down all the wooden furniture with polish and then vacuumed. At this point I had been working for about two hours. Mistress had given me permission to take a break if I needed one and I was allowed to smoke on the back porch. I drank a glass of water and took five minutes for a cigarette sitting out in the hot sun. Returning to work I dusted the staircase and foyer, polished the banisters and vacuumed. I had to redust a few areas of the parlor and living room because lots of dust had fallen off of the staircase. I then re-vacuumed the entire downstairs. At this point it was about 2:30pm. Earlier I had asked Madame when the mail arrived. She told me it usually came between 2 and 3pm. I offered to fetch it for her when it was time and she thanked me. I walked out of the front door, across the green lawn and down to the street. A car drove by while I retrieved the mail from the box. I felt wonderful inside knowing that to all eyes I was just a maid fetching the mail. Back inside I placed the mail on the counter in the kitchen and then began cleaning up after myself...disposing of dirty towels, putting away cleaning supplies, vacuum and dusters. Madame and Mr. R came back downstairs and I prepared a glass of ice water for Mr. R. Around 3:30pm Madame walked through the house with me and we went over my work. She was absolutely delighted with my performance and asked if I would like to come back. Most likely I will be serving as Lady Suzanne's maid once a week but she also mentioned that she would not mind me coming over more often if I would like!

This was an absolutely amazing experience serving as a maid today. The minute I left my maid's quarters in my uniform I felt like a real maid and I was immersed in that headspace for the entire three and half hours that I worked today. At times during my chores I could hear Lady Suzanne and Mr. R laughing upstairs and knowing that my Mistress was upstairs having fun with her guest while I was dutifully downstairs cleaning was a wonderful feeling. I felt like a real servant, quietly and obediently focused on the menial tasks I had been assigned.
    I'm very excited to return to service next week and I'd like to thank Lady Suzanne for being such a wonderful woman and for allowing me the opportunity to make one of my deepest fantasies come to life. Have a great weekend everyone! You can find a photo album entitled "Lady Suzanne's domestic maidservant" on my photos page with pictures from my service today. I'll be adding to this album over the next weeks and months as I serve as a maid in the home of Lady Suzanne. fondly, maid madeleine =)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Lady Suzanne's new maid, madeleine.

15. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I can't BELIEVE I missed this Journal?! :bondage:

Madeline, your photos are just beautiful! I adore your uniforms, they are exactly what I would like to get for charlotte for duties, rather than play.

The burlesque evening sounds like such fun, I'm sure you were fabulous in your performance.

I also peeked at a couple of your videos... they are marvellous!

I will definitely come back and catch up soon. :manga_champers:

16. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Wow, nice madeleine! :sign0087:

mikecb

17. maid madeleine

Local Time:
    Thank you, Mistress Watchful! I purchase my uniforms from several different on-line companies. I can post the links for you if you are interested. The burlesque show was an absolute blast! I only started accepting and celebrating my maid side 2 1/2 years ago so it was a dream come true to be out in public in my uniform and serving these lovely ladies onstage! Pretty Things Peepshow are on tour again and I will be performing with them again next week and then again in May. This time around I'm going to have an audience member shoot video! Have a wonderful day, Ma'am! humbly, maid madeleine xo :)

18. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:44 AM
    What a very busy maid, madeleine is - my goodness... Who doesn't need a maid like her? And such detailed accounting of your service with pics and videos - there can be no doubt, madeleine is a proper Lady's maid.

Very nice sweety!

19. maid madeleine

Local Time:
    *blushes* Thank you sooo much, Miss D! I really enjoy my role as a Lady's maid and I hope it shows. I struggled for quite a long time trying to find my way in the kink world. I'm so grateful that after many years of painful soul-searching and acceptance issues I've finally found "my place." humbly, maid madeleine xo :)

20. Cherryleopard

Cherryleopard Empress

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:44 AM
    madeline,

Thank you so much for posting in such detail and with such lovely pictures. I'm jealous of that parlor for sure! What a great color on the walls, those bookcases, that settee. Such a great spot to read and enjoy tea. I'm sure you love serving surrounded by such comfort and beauty.

I'd love to see links to your uniform supply houses.

I think your name tag is an extra nice touch. I wouldn't have thought of that but love the detail. Perhaps I'll buy one for my melody.

Cynthia

21. maid madeleine

Local Time:
    Thank you so much for your positive feedback Ms. Cynthia! I love the idea of wearing a nametag so that there is absolutely no mistaking my position and so that I may be easily addressed. Lady Suzanne's home is very lovely and I feel honored to be charged with its upkeep. I've attached a couple of links to on-line companies I have used with success in the past for purchasing my traditional housekeeping uniforms. Hope you will soon have your girl, melody, in one soon! fond and humble regards, maid madeleine xo

http://www.tipsuniforms.com/tips/catalog/index.php?cPath=2000_2600_2602

http://www.sandhuniforms.com/catalog/index.php?page=3&mcat=1

http://www.traveltrunk.com/maidhousekeeping.htm

22. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thank you for posting those links. They are wonderful! I've visited Travel Trunk before... why is it none of those sites make it clear whether or not they do international shipping!!!

23. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Dear maid madeleine,

thank you very much for the detailed reports about your maids life and the great pictures.

Hugs, maid katrin

24. maid madeleine

Local Time:
    Mistress Watchful,

I'm not sure if the companies I linked earlier ship internationally or not. Here are two companies that are located in the UK. As I live in the states I've never used them before but they seem legit! Best wishes, Madame! humbly, maid madeleine xo

http://www.thebuziness.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=6_21_27

http://www.internet-workwear.co.uk/acatalog/Maids_Uniform.html

25. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thank you... it never ceases to amaze me how I can NEVER find these sites when I'm googling! You're a star! :love0063:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice