Punishment Post for being a bad boy..

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Gianni Smith, Oct 27, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. Gianni Smith

Gianni Smith Member

Local Time:
    12:47 AM
    Well my mistress requires me to stroke on cam for her regularly and I must swallow my whole load however she wants. Sometimes directly in my mouth/face (legs over my head), sometimes with funnel in my mouth to make sure I get every drop, and sometimes out of a really big metal spoon.(which is the worst way for me) I like the idea of me doing any tasks for her on cam for her pleasure. The cum swallowing can be a bit difficult for me and I recently cheated. (spit it out without her realizing) Sometimes it really hard to follow threw I guess. Well I confessed today and wasn't the most obedient slave I could have been today. Thus I wasn't able to cum after a good 40mins of ass play, balls tied and stroking to edge. Now I sit here in my cage cb-3000 locked up with a #tag on frustrated as all hell because I have never been locked up after being edged without release. The most I have been locked up for was a bit over 10 days but that was with a release which makes a huge difference! I sit here dripping already frustrated and disappointed in myself for disobeying my mistresses orders. I'm truly sorry and I know I deserved this punishment..

Brianna27 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice