First day of the rest of his life ;)

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Gloria88, Feb 28, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Gloria88

Verified Female

Local Time:
    10:02 AM
    It's only (checks watch) 5pm and already this day has been maybe the best day of my married life. Certainly the best "normal" day. It started with @BigWoodsmanLittleWood getting up right when I woke him--no lingering in bed all morning with repeated reminders from me--and jumping into service. Without being asked, he cleaned the kitchen counters, swept the floor, washed last night's dishes (even chided me for doing some of them), organized the mail, scrubbed the stove top, and best of all, spent mindful dad time with our kid, playing and practicing reading. I repeat: none of this was anything I even asked of him. He also sent me sweet texts during the first half of my workday, old photos from the early years of our romance.

Once our kid was down for a nap (which went seamlessly, as it always does when he gets lots of quality dad time), I felt ready for a nap myself...and for the first time in quite a while, it crossed my mind that an orgasm would be a great way to relax. I've thought of this in the past, but always knew it would mean we'd have PIV afterward and you know how it is--sometimes you just want what YOU want.

It was scary as fuck to call him in and tell him to eat my pussy. Not because I didn't know he'd do it, or that he'd want to...just because this whole thing is such a radical reversal of a lifetime of programming. To simply demand what I wanted, enjoy it, then dismiss him so I could rest felt close to impossible. But that's what is quickly becoming the allure of this whole system for me: finding out what it feels like on the other side of impossible. Physical cages are one thing, but I'll stake the intense bodily sensation that comes from stepping off a psychic-emotional cliff against a physical restraint any day of the week.

I digress.

He ate me out with more than his usual enthusiasm and panache. Our very first sexual encounter was him eating my pussy and today brought me back to that first time. God I love the hungry sounds he makes when he's coming up for a brief gulp of air before diving back into me. I came all over his face, held him for a few minutes (he's going through a lot too!), then told him I wanted to sleep. And sleep I did--for almost an hour. As @BigWoodsmanLittleWood can attest, my sleep cycle is typically on par with a hummingbird's. I woke up so deeply rested but not groggy, craving water and orange juice. So I texted him what I wanted--didn't even say please--and he brought it in and dropped to his knees to watch while I drank it.

I feel like I'm in some multiverse resort where you live your own life but with five-star service. I feel like you do when you get upgraded to first class--oh shit, how am I ever supposed to go back? But I don't have to!

@BigWoodsmanLittleWood asked me more than once today if the break-in period is over, if this is the real thing, and I can't hide my stupid grin when I say "Yes, this is the real thing."

:key:jingle jingle:key:

2. WWSUB

WWSUB Long term member

Local Time:
    8:02 AM
    Congrats to you both, sounds like you’re both headed down a wonderful path together :)

Gloria88 likes this.
  3. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    3:02 PM
  4. Gloria88

Verified Female

Local Time:
    @BigWoodsmanLittleWood started the day off by testing me. I fucking hate when he does that, and I’ve told him as much. Fortunately when I got home from school drop-off, he was waiting on his knees in a sparkling clean kitchen…so that’s something. He asked to be teased and I obliged, but then he started testing me again, making little sassy comments that undermined my authority. I gave him one opportunity after another to retract and correct himself; he kept pushing. So finally I told him I’m adding another week before his first release.

It’s so difficult; I want to be nice to him! But I want more than that to be respected and revered the way I deserve. Plus I can see that he really wants to see me lay down the law; he doesn’t quite take me seriously enough yet and he really wants to. And I want to get past this deeply ingrained resistance to commanding the respect I deserve.

Maybe the vets on this site are right: maybe 3 months of continuous lockup, right out of the gate, is the way to go.

5. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    9:02 AM
    What does he do to test you? Have you incorporated discipline into your arrangement yet? Maybe a good spanking would set him straight.

Simon 123 likes this.
  6. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    We were about 2 weeks in when we did our first 90-day stint. The main thing is, he shouldn't get a full orgasm for the 90 day period. You may need to unlock him for cleaning or discomfort issues, or even for play time, just don't let him cum. He will be crawling up the walls by the end of it, but it's a good step to go through, and it makes future long lockups much easier.

7. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    Wow he is so lucky

spider203 likes this.
  8. boo

boo Long term member

Local Time:
    firm is the way to earn his respect. Set the tone, set the rules and stay firm. He wants to be 'forced' to love you on your terms. You can be that woman!

Simon 123 likes this.
  9. M@rcellus

M@rcellus Long term member

Local Time:
    It's great to hear a womanly voice describe this situation. I've would love if a women said I'd eaten here out with panache it's not something a girl's said to me before, or heard they like eating noises. My goodness if I was generally sassy with my mistress and was on my knees before her... I'm sure she would feel like kicking me in the... balderdash! I get ahead of myself, i would rather hear it from the fairer sex. Do go on...

10. Gloria88

Verified Female

Local Time:
    It’s been a tough morning for my sweet husband @BigWoodsmanLittleWood . He woke up an hour before I did with his little stump straining against the cage. Like a good boy, he let me keep sleeping and didn’t bother me with it. Once I woke up, though, he needed a lot of cuddling and reassurance (that I wasn’t going to let him out). Even though the would-be boner has subsided, he’s been struggling with the mental part of being caged. Some days he feels more “trapped” than others. It’s understandable, and I feel sympathy for him.

…but I’m not about to let him out.

I LOVE that he is doing this for me. I feel like one of those princesses must have felt back in the day when a knight was fighting for her honor. I feel cheesy af saying that but it’s genuinely how his chastity is making me feel. He’s mastering his baser nature…and submitting to my desire for him to do that even when it’s difficult.

His chastity is even impacting my work life. Today I was aware of feeling so much stronger in my job! Having his respectful submission at home puts wind in my sails—I feel like I can fucking do anything, like everyone else will bow down to me. It’s unbelievable.

So yeah, all love and sympathy but nothing’s going to change. Hang in there, baby. I love you.

:key:jingle jingle:key:

11. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    @Gloria88, you seem to have graduated from the beginner class quicker than anybody else, which should be scary for Woody, lol !!!

Gloria88 likes this.
  12. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    One aspect of being a keyholder she has mentioned was confidence. I’m not sure why or how. Maybe it’s the control.

She told me she is much more confident at work, speaks up for herself, and doesn’t allow others to take credit for her work. She is not letting others walk all over her or shout her quiet.

I rarely hear about this effect on keyholders, but I know she is happy about her change in attitude.

13. Curious40ish

Curious40ish Long term member

South Australia
    Local Time:
    11:32 PM
    Sounds like you have created the perfect relationship

BigWoodsmanLittleWood likes this.
  14. Gloria88

Verified Female

Local Time:
    TFW you realize chastity was the answer all along. :love::key:

Attached Files:

15. Mistress ComDom

Verified Female

Wife Dom
    Local Time:
    I know how you feel! The reversal of programming is amazing! Benefits we never knew we had. Happy you are enjoying this new found freedom!

16. BigSkyB

BigSkyB Active member

Local Time:
    Dear Gloria88: If you can? Forgive him for testing you. I say this because? Like your husband. There are moments when I regretfully have tested my partner. I am not entirely sure if this is an ego, male dominance or another issue but! It is fairly common. Locking him up longer works. As well as punishment. My former partner really disliked punishing me. Dominant and sweet is her nature. Never the less! She found correcting my behavior with punishment was very effective.
    Sincerely
    B

Gloria88 likes this.
  17. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Thanks for sharing!

18. Gloria88

Verified Female

Local Time:
    @BigSkyB your former partner and I sound the same. I really don’t enjoy punishing @BigWoodsmanLittleWood but after a few days of semi-firm chastity (pun intended), not to mention 7 years of trying to motivate him with kindness and indulgence, I realize that severity is the only thing he responds to. It’s what he wants from me. It bonds him to me. God, penis-having people are primitive.

19. Gloria88

Verified Female

Local Time:
  20. BigSkyB

BigSkyB Active member

Local Time:
    Yes we are. In all actuality? We are grown boys. With primal instincts. I agree that punishing another often hurts the administer of it. More than the receiver. If it is corrective in a positive sense. Regardless of difficulty. It is beneficial to the relationship. I have found that power exchange relationships often require various degrees of force.

21. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I thought the paddle was silly, in fact I felt silly bent over waiting for it. Giggled a little as well.

It certainly had an impact. Sure it was hot that she took an interest in control, but the actual paddling did end up being a deterrent. When she mentions it now I usually stop acting up and sassing her. Which is my biggest issue for the most part, and happens more often than not relatively soon after I am allowed an orgasm.

22. BigSkyB

BigSkyB Active member

Local Time:
    When the punishment gets past the initial sexy, erotic point. Just the mention is more often than not! Enough to change behavior. Maintenance spankings or? Are also beneficial

23. Marcus_Fappington

Marcus_Fappington Mid-Life Crisis Haver

American lost in Europe somewhere
    Local Time:
    :D Kinda happy my wife didn't embrace this for me. She does SO much laundry. Feel like I dodged a bullet maybe. :strong:

24. Gloria88

Verified Female

Local Time:
    So proud of my good boy @BigWoodsmanLittleWood I have to brag. Mornings seem to be the time when he struggles the most with his cage. He’s growing by leaps and bounds in his ability to manage the claustrophobia it sometimes creates, but Rome wasn’t built in a day and even a natural sub doesn’t adapt fully in just a couple weeks. He’s also on his longest no-orgasm streak since we got married 6.5 years ago, and that awareness still messes with his mind. (Again, you don’t train a guy out of years of entitlement in just a couple weeks.)

As sympathetic as I am for what he’s going through, I wouldn’t be much of a domme if I let him keep waking me up at 6am with bumping his cage against my butt. (@Nicoftime you're not the only one ;)) So last night I instructed him that if he starts feeling panicky in the morning to get out of bed and meditate. He’s been talking about wanting to practice meditation regularly for years but he’s only done it sporadically and only when I’ve pushed him to stop talking and take action on it.

This morning I woke up for the first time in days feeling fully rested. I rolled over to cuddle him and he told me that he’d woken up early and meditated for 20 minutes! I am so so so proud of him for doing what I said/doing something good for himself. So proud, in fact, that it’s a good chance I’ll let him eat my pussy today.

‍♂️

25. Marcus_Fappington

Marcus_Fappington Mid-Life Crisis Haver

American lost in Europe somewhere
    Local Time:
    Yesterday was international women's day and I wanted to lick my wife's pussy but it was no go. :(

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice