Chasties Journal

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Guest 2628, Aug 26, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Guest 2628

Guest 2628 Long term member

Local Time:
    9:40 AM
    So, it was actually day 90 of my orgasm-less chastity and what I got was punished for being lazy. I had slept in a bit later than usual after four weeks of intense work and I felt the need of some rest.
    What I got was 30 strokes of the cane across my backside for it and a back well marked from a small whip. The whip was just her wanting to try her new toy and wasn't counted as punishment.
    The caning was for my laziness.
    The first 90 days of my permanent state wasn't even touched on at all that day unlike my bare bottom.
    This was not long after being told she's going to start being more harsh with me, so I guess the cane is going to be used much more now.

Danny15, Sexy Slave 69 and qwer75 like this.
  2. Guest 2628

Local Time:
    Wow. Just found what is probably the original version of my avatar! I happen to know the work of Emma S quite well so was surprised to come across it.
    Makes my avatar seem mild!!

Crediting Emma S' art work here

Attached Files:

3. Guest 2628

Local Time:
    Thoughts this morning.....

I feel like I'm a bit of a rarety here. Almost everyone talks about time locked, release dates, getting re-locked after a week free, orgasms earned.....

I'm locked, I don't get out, there's no plan to let me out, (in fact, there's a very firm plan to NEVER let me out) and having an orgasm is absolutely not ever going to happen unless I have a locked wet dream or something. (I've never had such a thing in my whole life, so even that seems extremely unlikely).
    No unlocking for cleaning. I have to spend time in the shower trying to clear out my foreskin with tubes etc, squirting jets of water inside. I wake, live, eat and sleep with the presence of a cage. I can never touch my penis or feel it, it rarely attempts any erection now and to all intents and purposes it no longer exists for me in any sense.

My keyholder never focuses on my cage, never mentions it, never includes it in her play. It's an irrelevance to her.
    My service is called upon for repairing, making, building, cleaning, tidying. Those are her focus. Sometimes she enjoys punishing me for her own pleasure, sometimes she makes me serve her in breast and genital stimulation.

BUT. my penis doesn't exist for her.
    No unlocking, no touching/teasing, nothing.

Not quite what I imagined in the beginning but that is now my real life reality. Seems a world away from most experiences here.

gingers_sub likes this.
  4. Guest 2628

Local Time:
    I was asked to do admin on behalf of my KH for her Pony Play page today.
    It made me think about how I would identify as a pony or horse. Being permanently chaste I started to think of myself as a gelding. I haven't been castrated but being permanently locked and orgasm-less means that I've as good as had my genitals removed. My KH thought it was quite fitting and was at pains to point out that I'm certainly not stud material now in my condition. I don't think I ever was anyway, so it's just another way of reinforcing my lack of sexual function and worth...
    I do think the word has a powerful feel -
    Gelded....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice