My experience

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by filltee, Nov 25, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    8:23 PM
    I joined the site earlier this year and although I have found the time to to lurk a little (shame) life conspired against me finding the time to sit and post anything. Which reminds me, Mistress Kent may I offer youan apology for not responding to your welcome in May.

Now in contrast, life has conspired against me once more, not going into detail, but at least I have the time participate more fully.

I'd say my recent experience involving me being denied over the last two years was slightly different to many described on this site. We could only meet once or sometime twice a week. Precious few whole nights and only two weekends did we spend together. As regards our sex-life I took the lead in most of that, not all but most in as many ways as possible. With of course one exception, although I was allowed out often it was Adele who decided when, and it was Adele who decided whether or not I would be allowed to fully show my feelings and lust for her and it was always her decision whether or not I would be allowed an orgasm. Adele on the other hand had many and I do mean many. Our time together was so limited we really made the most of it. We were either sleeping eating or making love.

Many was the time on our parting I would, having been denied, feel completely content and satisfied other than the fact I was still as horny as hell. Just to see the delight, or impish glee, on her face when she clicked the lock shut was its own reward, whether I had cum or not.

Because our time was so limited and our over-nights so far between we really did make the most of them, no worldly distractions or interuptions just us being together doing our thing.

What used to confuse me was that although I really wanted to cum if the period of denial had been short I felt almost disappointed after. There would be period of maybe 3 or 4 days where I would feel flat for want of a better word. Whereas when I was denied and the periods of denial gradually stretched I felt charged all the time. Almost any little thing would set off,an attempt at growth within the cage. Which would instantly remind me that I was locked, who I was locked for and by, and that I was locked because I wanted to be denied to save myself for her. Very confusing but a very wonderful time. The more I wanted her the more I wanted her to deny me and the more she denied me themore I wanted her. Thankfully for my sanity as much as anything she would never have completely denied me for long.

I do not expect my search for a significant other to be easy or short but I look forward to the day we find each other and the wait will then have been worthwhile for the both of us.

2. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    3:23 PM
    Thanks for the great update on your situation, and best of luck to you!

mikecb

3. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    5:23 AM
    I really enjoyed reading your post, filltee. Thanks. It's great to have the feelings related to chastity articulated so well ;)

4. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    8:23 PM
    Thank you

You are very kind. Thank you

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice