Cage advice

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by markp, Jul 22, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. markp

markp Member

Midlands UK
    Local Time:
    12:45 AM
    I started as many seem to do with a CB600S device, which was comfortable to wear for long periods, but hygiene was an issue. So I recently purchased an Attica steel cage, as it looked the most similar to the CB cage. It's great in all respects apart from soreness on just one side of my testicles. The balls side of the base ring creates a line of irritation, but just on one side of the ring.

The hinge doesn't cause any problems, and I regularly lubricate the ring a few times a day. The base ring isn't too tight - it seems perfect, apart from this soreness.

Any suggestions?

2. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    7:45 PM
    I bought 4 or 5 devices and only found peace with a custom made Jailbird. No issues and been wearing it for years. I thought that if I was serious about chastity moving forward, I needed a cage that fit me like a glove and was very easy to keep clean. I do not like the cages that are enclosed as they begin to smell quickly and are difficult to keep clean.

I tried two hinged devices but the hinge was a problem for my skin. I like the solid ring. I avoided a solid ring because I thought it would be difficult to push two balls through there and maybe painful. One night I woke up and my CB6000 was not on my penis. It had slipped off during the night, even with a small ring. I looked at it and saw the small space my two balls fit through and that is when I had realized that a much bigger hole, like a ring, would be no problem. Now I just push them through with no pain. No seems or hinges to irritate me. Fits like a glove and I wear it as easily as I do my wedding ring.

gary170 and jim48 like this.
  3. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:45 PM
    I would suggest you experiment with different lubes. Some oil based lubes will cause skin to do that. Water based doesn't last very long and dry up, silicon takes very little and isn't so water trapping as oil.

I'm guessing the extra moisture trapped by the lube and device is causing it.

4. markp

markp Member

Midlands UK
    Local Time:
    12:45 AM
    Thanks Vinny & Nicoftime for your advice. I've been contemplating trying out a solid ring device, or trying some silicone tubing over the hinge of the attica... Even though I don't think that it's the hinge causing the problem, it would be good to rule it out.

I was also looking to try some silicone lube, as it can dry out down there on occasion. It's so frustrating because apart from this one spot the cage is perfect.

I'm 6 days locked right now and have tried a temporary bit of electrical tape around the hinge, and so far no particular soreness in the usual area... Fingers crossed!

PS: I was promised a release 2 days ago which didn't happen. I've mentioned it a couple of times and just got a wicked grin and a "we'll see..." A classic case of be careful what you wish for.

5. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:45 PM
    Please please remove the electrical tape and wash it thoroughly.

There are many different chemicals and irritants in the adhesive on electrical tape. It's meant to react and break down with heat. Granted, your balls aren't going to get up to that temp, but a hot moist environment with those chemicals is trouble.

I have worn many cages, and even the slightest burr, could barely feel it with my fingers, can become an issue with long term wear. Especially if you are unable to check your skin often...you can't even tell it's getting bad until you take it off and look.

Don't mean to scare you, but I would definitely ditch the tape, and look into a solid ring device...it's your balls, aren't they worth it?

markp likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice