Task Management Apps

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by VinceBobarino, Jan 22, 2024.

Random Thread
  1. VinceBobarino

VinceBobarino New member

Local Time:
    11:52 AM
    I am curious if any of your Queens use a task management App to track your chores and discipline. If so, What app have you found works best for you?

2. RoyMunson

RoyMunson Member

Local Time:
    8:52 AM

My wife and I used to use the Obedience app off and on to varying degrees of success. It was fun and may use it again some day. Who knows? I think the issue with apps and rigid plans/contracts in general is that they tend to become a chore for whomever is in charge therefore not really making their life any easier. It kind of turns being the dominant one into a job which can sometimes make it less fun.

John likes this.
  3. VinceBobarino

VinceBobarino New member

Local Time:
    I would agree. But She is very type A and loves a good spreadsheet. We are looking at just a way for her to Add tasks and accountability for me to complete them.

RoyMunson likes this.
  4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    4:52 PM
    We have no need for any of those, Madam can see if I completed my tasks/chores on arriving home! If not I’m on the shit list!

Slutty Susan and Raychel Dresher like this.
  5. boi paul

boi paul slave to my Mistress 24/7 365 days a year.

retired slave serving Mistress
    Michigan
    Local Time:
    10:52 AM
    When we first met, both of us owned homes, so she saw how I kept my place, eight months after meeting W/we had a collaring ceremony, she gave me a key to her house. Along with two notebooks, one for house management, one for infractions. She took me to each room in the house, explaining how each was to be cleaned and how she wanted it done. While she talked, I took notes in my new book, a chapter for each room. Dusting, vacuuming, windows if tile how she wants it scrubbed and waxed. Beds made, kitchen cabinets, stove refrigerator cleaned. Bathroom shower-bath areas, the small room I would call my own, then outdoors to show how things were done Her way! The infraction notebook was to always be on my person if she asks to write something down or to check what I wrote down. Never needed an app because every Friday we would compare notebooks and Her inspections and punishment for infractions.

Jeffus87 likes this.
  6. locked viking

locked viking Member

Local Time:
    4:52 PM
    We use ‘Family Wall’ it’s basically just for any regular household stuff but works great

7. Mr_anonymous

Mr_anonymous Long term member

Local Time:
    If it works for you and she wants that great. Isn't it far easier though just to do what needs done without checking off some list on an app. Seems unnecessarily complicated

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice