Bad Slave

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by shannonsanders, Apr 27, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. shannonsanders

shannonsanders Long term member

Local Time:
    1:49 PM
    What do you do when things don't go perfectly? What have bad slaves done to annoy their F's and what have been the repercussions?

Slave to a Goddess likes this.
  2. Changeable

Changeable Long term member

Local Time:
    I disobeyed in some daily requests.
    She actually mentioned I was looking at this as a role playing game and she seemed disappointed.
    I felt remorseful of course and have asked her several times if I could bring her the hairbrush but she keeps putting it off.
    I am not certain why. It doesn't make any sense to me unless she just doesn't have any desire to beat me.
    We love each other very much so maybe she just isnt ready.
    I will ask again tonight though

Rectrix and Slave to a Goddess like this.
  3. shannonsanders

Local Time:
    Does she think you are being passive aggressive and disobedient just to get punished?

4. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    11:49 AM
    I'm not going to use the phrase topping from the bottom since it is overused to the point of uselessness, but if she wants to punish you, she should be the one deciding when and how. You can suggest it once, but if you mention it over and over, she's not punishing you but is instead indulging you.

5. Changeable

Local Time:
    I dont mean to TFTB. I just want her to know I am taking this seriously.
    Besides I would feel better, but I'd not about how I feel, it's about how she feels.
    I guess I should stop mentioning it and just comply from now on.
    Show her not tell her I suppose.

6. johnjames55

johnjames55 Long term member

Property and Finance
    Suffolk, Ipswich
    Local Time:
    7:49 PM
    Many mistakes and many punishments, from tone of voice to not completing all my cleaning duties or inadequate standard of cleaning. Punishments varied from sleeping on the floor at the foot of the bed, no blanket if shes really cross, to severe CP with various impliments. But the thing that hurt the worst was knowing I'd displeased her.

7. johnjames55

Property and Finance
    Suffolk, Ipswich
    Local Time:
    I should add that when in chastity if my behaviour and work was deemed acceptable I was allowed to come once a month, however if not and despite some genuine begging (I have a high sex drive) I would be told to try harder and maybe next month I would be allowed release.

sub1956rob likes this.
  8. Elephantdonkey

Elephantdonkey Active member

Local Time:
    2:49 PM
    The cruelest thing you can do to a masochist is nothing!

rubbermark, Breathe, jmanque and 3 others like this.
  9. shannonsanders

Local Time:
    If you haven't used corporal punishment before, but want to try it, I would suggest breaking things down into smaller points. If you did something that actually annoyed her, she might not actually be in the mood at that moment to try something kinky, even if you feel it could work out for both of you. So, maybe try a couple of things:

1). Try using the brush when there is no reason to punish you. Do it just so you get the experience of what it feels like to be spanked, and she gets the experience of swatting you. Talk it over in a non-charged situation.

2). Pick something you are getting "punished" for that she actually feels indifferent about. I have a natural habit of *sighing*. One time, I got swatted every time I sighed over the course of an hour.. This caused me to think about my breathing and be more disciplined, but it was a mostly involuntary response that I couldn't fake or feign well to get spanked. But it was also inevitable that I would get spanked and experience it. And it took out the element of her actually being annoyed by me, so there weren't negative emotions.

3). She sounds like she might really want you to honor her daily requsts "just because" with no rewards or punishments for now. Try to honor that. It can build trust. Find time to let her know that you would really like to try corporal punishment, but you will try to learn to honor her requests without any punishment and will be patient trying new things. It could build trust there are no motives besides following her.

10. sixofthebest

sixofthebest Long term member

In Early and Well-Earned Retirement
    Minneapolis, Minnesota USA
    Local Time:
    What a thoughtful and useful reply.

shannonsanders likes this.
  11. shannonsanders

Local Time:
    Thank you! Unfortunately, some of this has been learned from trial and error, being a "bad slave".

Just this morning, my wife emphasized how important it is that she feels like I am not doing things all the time for "sexual goals". A lot of fine lines are involved.

Consensus and Rectrix like this.
  12. shannonsanders

Local Time:
    I have heard (non-kinky) women say training men can be like training a dog - ignore behavior you don’t like. It doesn’t work well for a kinky scene, but it should be a tool in the box.

Artem likes this.
  13. buildup

buildup Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Just had a big telling off for not doing enough around the house. My wife's becoming very demanding. She is telling me to do things quicker without any break all day

Artem and Consensus like this.
  14. Changeable

Local Time:
    Thank you shannonsanders for sharing the benefits of your experience.
    She actually has swatted me with brushes or cooking spoons in a playful way. She also pinches and twists my nipples. I always make a point to lean on the counter for spanking or look into her eyes for the pinching. I told her I think it's her right to see my pain.
    Maybe she IS stesting her comfort level after all. I hope she is beginning to be confident it's okay.

15. shannonsanders

Local Time:
    It sounds like you have a lot to work with then. The glass is more than half full. Playfulness is really important. Would she be open to putting aside the spankings in daily life so you are not “role playing” but finding time to experiment with role playing besides that so that you can experiment?

16. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    2:49 PM
    Funny, I see this on the reverse. I need the discipline to know that *she* is taking seriously.

Artem likes this.
  17. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    8:49 AM
    I take it you mean be bad intentionally? I am guilty of this when I get desperate for attention. Most recent example was I deliberately put her underwear in the drawer inside out. When she noticed she gave me a stern talking to and told me to add 5 strokes to my punishment list. Since I am required to be completely honest with her I told her I did it intentionally and boy did that set her off. She changed it to 50 strokes. Not the kind of attention I was hoping for.

Artem and Rectrix like this.
  18. shannonsanders

Local Time:
    In your case, it sounds like you are getting exactly what your want and need.

I’m interested in any perspectives of what has or hasn’t worked for people. A lot of slaves think they are doing great jobs and their Mistresses just don’t realize it enough. I’d like to know about what slaves can do better.

Mistress and me got into a really bad fight that had nothing to do with sex, which dampened everything else. At one point, she did accuse me of sexualizing everything too much and being too self absorbed. Not the kind of thing that results in “fun” repercussions

19. PouchPantyLover

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    I certainly need the punishments. I am not a naturally submissive person and if my wife doesn't keep me in my place I tend to not stay there. In terms of want though, you could not be more wrong. I do not want my punishments. They suck and I am genuinely fearful going into them. I accept them as an integral part of the overall lifestyle I want. I could not succeed (assuming I'm a success which is questionable at times) without them. If she skips a week or takes it easy on me, I notice a much more defiant streak within me following that. Still I never want them. They are not funishment, they are punishment.

Consensus and Rectrix like this.
  20. PouchPantyLover

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    Just had an example of this. I went grocery shopping and Mistress texted me a list of things she wanted me to get. I texted back indicating that we had several items on the list. She responded explaining that she knew that, but she wanted more on back-up in the pantry and closed with a "why are you questioning me?"

She's totally right, why am I questioning her. I agreed to follow her orders without question and here I am questioning her over groceries? Earlier she wanted a picture of me and my son and I told her "No, let me get a picture of you two first." What the hell, I said "no" to my Mistress. She gave me an instruction and I need to follow it.

So for me what I can do better is remember my place. What I do well is perform services that I know she likes. The usual stuff, but she loves that. Despite the two examples above I generally defer to her and place her needs, wants opinions before my own. She thinks of it as a profound form of respect. We are a work in progress.

Artem, Consensus and Rectrix like this.
  21. shannonsanders

Local Time:
    I want to be subjected to things that I truly don't want, and I have a hard time explaining that to my Mistress.

Rectrix likes this.
  22. PouchPantyLover

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    It's bound to be confusing to them as it is confusing to us. I think for my wife it was easiest when I recited the lyrics to the Pretenders song "Cruel to be Kind".

Well I do my best to understand dear
    But you still mystify and I want to know why
    I pick myself up off the ground
    To have you knock me back down again and again
    And when I ask you to explain, you say
    You've gotta be cruel to be kind, in the right measure
    Cruel to be kind, it's a very good sign
    Cruel to be kind, means that I love you baby

Kind of a beginning to FLR anthem in a way.

Consensus likes this.
  23. Kelly64

Kelly64 Member

Peterborough UK
    Local Time:
    ‘Cruel To Be Kind’ was by Nick Lowe...

Barburia likes this.
  24. johnjames55

Property and Finance
    Suffolk, Ipswich
    Local Time:
    If I may offer you my explanation of the same desires, it is that I have a duality with many of the things done in BDSM, extreme canings or whippings for example, I do not enjoy them physicaly and will certainly not be arroused, but there is a psychologal part of me the loves the submission and being willing to do or have done things that I don't enjoy physicaly, also after an extreme beating I feel cleansed mentaly for a few days. Are you similar? and maybe this explanation to your Mistress may help?

25. Changeable

Local Time:
    Not to me- but I think this is a wonderful, heartfelt post, and it sounds true to me in regards to the reasons I would like to be punished for disappointing my kh.

Consensus likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice