Hollow internal locking pin?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by downlow, Apr 26, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. downlow

downlow Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:09 AM
    In the following video, it shows the keyholder threading a security wire through the internal locking mechanism.

My internal locking mechanisms (pin locks) are not hollow and do not allow a wire to be threaded through them. Are there companies that make hollow locks? Who are they?

Here's the video:
    https://xhamster.com/videos/chastity-10133469

Trass, ugams and Missy Tanya like this.
  2. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    I had a very cheap one with a CCC that was hollow. Never thought about how it could be used like that.

3. Lovelocked

Lovelocked Long term member

Local Time:
    9:09 AM
    I sometimes think I'd like my lock sealed. I have a Burg Wachter lock that is hollow. There are plastic seals like this https://www.amazon.co.uk/Security-Tag-Seal-Fire-Green/dp/B00U2F4WT8/ref=sr_1_2_sspa?crid=3UU5FLUBK11WD&keywords=meter+seal&qid=1651043011&sprefix=meter+seal,aps,55&sr=8-2-spons&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUExV0JSTzk1RTdJNzJHJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwMTM1MTA4MktTOThYN0dEWVRUSSZlbmNyeXB0ZWRBZElkPUExMDE2ODgzMTRBMVE5TUZNM01QRyZ3aWRnZXROYW1lPXNwX2F0ZiZhY3Rpb249Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU= , but I think they would be too thick to go through the lock. It has to be something that uses wire. I have seen a video of someone using what i believe is called a twist seal to add a tamper proof seal to one of those locks. They are intended as seals for electric, gas or water meters so look for "meter seal". The twist seals are not that expensive individually, but it seems you have to buy at least 100. https://www.amazon.co.uk/ZhengCheng-Electric-Security-Utility-Plastic/dp/B07DD94JXJ/ref=sr_1_6?crid=RPPFA2TMRO1&keywords=meter+twist+seal&qid=1651042718&sprefix=meter+twist+seal,aps,46&sr=8-6. They look a bit cumbersome for the purpose. I suppose it would be possible to cut off most of the bit with the number on, so as to just leave the number, and remove the twist key after fitting. The seal in the video looks much neater, but I have not seen those advertised anywhere.

Trapped likes this.
  4. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    He's not getting out of that LOL......not seen these before

ugams likes this.
  5. Lovelocked

Local Time:
  6. CabanaJack

CabanaJack Long term member

Retired
    USA, Denver CO
    Local Time:
    2:09 AM
    "wire seal" is another search term for the seal, but that doesn't help with the original question of the lock itself

7. downlow

downlow Junior Member

Local Time:
  8. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Great video and a great idea! I can see a seal being added to my cage very soon!!

9. Trapped

Trapped Long term member

quality manager
    houston, texas
    Local Time:
    3:09 AM
    #9 Trapped, Apr 27, 2022
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2022
    @Lovelocked is correct, it needs to be a burg Wachter. I am in a Rigid Chastity model 1 with the hole for the security cable. The cable size is .3mm. The wire cable runs through the ID of the lock and the lock housing. It is call jewelry or beading wire. https://www.ebay.com/itm/393590865227?var=662352197251
    The plastic seal is the old one my wife used to use
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/300706095818?hash=item46037ae2ca:g:pEgAAOSw241Ybz3x

There is Zero chance of pullout with the piercing, it cant be tampered with out her knowing.

Rectrix likes this.
  10. Trapped

Trapped Long term member

quality manager
    houston, texas
    Local Time:
    here is mine. there are more in my bio

Attached Files:

Rectrix and durango_o like this.
  11. Lovelocked

Local Time:
    #12 Lovelocked, Apr 27, 2022
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2022
    @Trapped , thanks for the info and picture.

The Burg Wachter may be better quality, but it's still easy to pick. I gave my solution to that in this thread: https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...meone-use-better-lock-technology.42086/page-2

Regarding the seal, I think it is possible that the wire on that seal might be too thick to go through the lock. Also the seal is quite big. Good luck. I hope you are locked and sealed soon.

@locked viking Those seals look useful.

I did find another company offering seals similar to the one in the video, but their minimum order seems to be !0,000! https://www.allsecurityseal.com/Metal-Wire-Security-Seal-Self-Lok-Clipseal-pd6746362.html

12. Trapped

Trapped Long term member

quality manager
    houston, texas
    Local Time:
    The .3mm wire is what my wife uses and it goes through the burg lock with no worries. that is what she is using in the picture. And with the wire running through the lock picking the lock is not possible since the wire will not permit the tumbler to even move. Also i we contacted both of these companies about the metal seals and they all have large minimum orders. The plastic seals are just as good and way more price effective.
    This the seal she uses now.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/134097341619?hash=item1f38d30cb3:g:Yx4AAOSwpflgdd8L

ugams and downlow like this.
  13. McSlavey

McSlavey Switchy Chastity Engineer

Bay Area
    Local Time:
    1:09 AM
    downlow likes this.
  14. ballbust

ballbust bbust

Local Time:
    ugams and downlow like this.
  15. Lovelocked

Local Time:
    I don’t think I would like a lock that was easy to pick, even if it was sealed. There would be some temptation to remove the seal. I wouldn’t, but it would be too easy for comfort. With a lock that is difficult to pick I would not even think about removing the seal as it would be unlikely that I could pick the lock. My wife could be sure that I had not been attempting to get unlocked.

Thank you for the pointer to the seal your wife uses. Unfortunately the shipping and import charges for shipping to the UK amount to more than twice the price of the seals themselves. I am working on a possible very cheap alternative. I will post details if it works.

16. handsolo

handsolo Long term member

Local Time:
    Just get stainless steel wire in the diameter of your choice, knot it after passing it through the lock, and work a bit of epoxy paste around the knot. She can mark the epoxy before it cures, and it will be tamper evident.

17. Lovelocked

Local Time:
    Good idea. I would be interested to know how she marks the epoxy paste in a way that she can check easily but you can't duplicate.

18. handsolo

handsolo Long term member

Local Time:
    I'd assume anything handwritten/carved would be virtually impossible to duplicate. I'd figure she could take a snapshot of the seal; the length and shape of the wire, size and shape of the epoxy, partial fingerprints would all be present even before adding her marks.

19. Lovelocked

Local Time:
    #20 Lovelocked, May 6, 2022
    Last edited: May 6, 2022
    Here is my latest idea for a 3D printed lock seal. The stages of production are shown in the first photo. The circular bits are 15mm diameter. After printing the result tided up and the hole is cleared with a drill. Then the joining strip is warmed and bent so that the device is open like a clam shell. To fit the seal the wire is threaded through the lock, the ends are twisted together and the surplus trimmed off to leave about 6 or 7mm of twisted wire. A little dab of superglue goes on the post and inner surfaces of the seal, the wire is then inserted into the seal so that the twisted section lies in the groove and the wire goes either side of the circular post. Close the seal and hold it for a few seconds and its not coming off without cutting the wire. A numbered tamper proof sticker is attached to the seal and its all done. The seal will not come off without breaking the wire and the numbered sticker ensures that I cannot fit a new seal without detection. A seal fitted to a device is shown in the second photo. I might try to make a smaller one. It might work. The material is PLA. it is a bit brittle. so care is needed not to break the joining piece, but it sticks very well. I found it is a good idea to smooth the inner surfaces with a fine file to make it stick well.
    seal top and bottom Folded1.jpg
    seal fitted 1.jpg

20. downlow

downlow Junior Member

Local Time:
    Update: I received the Burg Wachter lock and it is indeed hollow. I then ordered some seals, but alas, they were too big for the hole. I'll return and reorder for a thinner wire.

21. Lovelocked

Local Time:
    I'm all sealed up now. Wife checked the number against the photo I gave her this morning. I can't even attempt a lock pick now without being discovered. One more way to try to cheat thwarted. Thanks due to @downlow for starting this thread, which made me stop wondering about a seal and organise getting it done.

Alceste, ugams and Headtrip like this.
  22. Trapped

Trapped Long term member

quality manager
    houston, texas
    Local Time:
    That is pretty much my wifes thinking. All she has to do is look at her seal when i come home and check the numbers against her pic to verify. Having to go 3-4 months or longer with out release she knows i would try to pick the lock at some point and her lock needed a security seal to prevent me.

Alceste, ugams and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  23. Kinkeypup

Kinkeypup Member

Europe
    Local Time:
    10:09 AM
    The one in the video is from Rigid Chastity. I have two devices from them with a hole through the lock for extra security.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice