Cucky1980 - My Journey Into Exploring Chastity With My Wife

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Cucky1980, May 20, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. Cucky1980

Cucky1980 Just Starting

Local Time:
    8:49 AM
    Hello everyone. Early 30s married male here from small town middle america. Been curious and horny about male chastity for a few years now, and after my wife recently gave birth to our 2nd and last child, I thought now was a good time to bring up male chastity to her. So I bought the Keyholder's Handbook, and gave it to her last night. We had a pretty good/long talk, and she's hesitant, but willing to give it a try. I'm pretty excited!! I have a Bon4M-small on the way...could UPS be any slower!? haha.

I'll keep this updated with my thoughts and developments of our exploration into this kink, and add some more details later.

2. Stargazer

Stargazer Active member

Bedfordshire, UK
    Local Time:
    1:49 PM
    From one newbie to another, congratualions to you both for your choice. Getting my belt was easy, getting it suitable for me was the long and difficult slow bit. But once you have a device you can use and you hand the keys over, the feeling is like nothing else.

I wish you all the very best of luck with this and will look out for updates. It will be interesting to see how someone in a 'realtively' similar position to myself finds things. Might give me some insight that I hadn't considered.

3. Nostromo

Nostromo Long term member

New York City area
    Local Time:
    9:49 AM
    Welcome to the club. I am a bit older but introduced my wife to chastity play a few months ago and it has gone well. Please share your progress and feel free to ask questions.

4. Cucky1980

Cucky1980 Just Starting

Local Time:
    8:49 AM
    Guys, thanks for the warm welcome! Nostromo, I've read a few pages into your story, and your wife sounds a lot like mine...not super dominant by nature, but can suprise you once in awhile, lol. I think our relationship is going to progress a lot like yours. My wife loves to fuck too much to keep me locked up without release for TOO long...that is my initial thought at least...we'll have to see how things progress :)

Stargazer, I'm just beginning to read you story, but so far, you and I sound like we have a lot in common!

Back to myself...I'm hoping that chastity for me will lead to cuckolding eventually with us. I've had cuckolding fantasies for much longer than I've had chastity desires. In fact, that is what introduced me to the concept of male chastity. My wife knows of my desires, but is VERY reluctant to discuss the possibility of it ever happening....though she is a great sport and will roleplay with me on occasion because she knows it gets me off. Hopefully we can work some elements of that into our chastity play.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice