Rachels Trip

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Rachel, Jul 31, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    9:04 AM
    Well folks as you all know susie and i are going to spend a week with Mistress Michelle. Susie has been there many times before. For me all of this will be a brand new experience. First of all i can't believe my Wife, Sherry aka Points Princess here, said i could go. i can't thank Her enough for that, Thank You Honey.

i just wanted to post some of my feelings before we went so everyone will know how i felt before and after. At first i was really scared and i don't mean :scared0016: kinda scared either. i mean really chicken shit scared. Thanks to Mistress Michelle and susie for making me feel more at ease about the whole thing. Although susie does still scare me from time to time. The thing i am most concerned about now is disappointing any one of the 3 of them but mostly Sherry. She tells me all the time i will not make it more then two days. i, however, am determined to make it until MM tells us our week is up.

i will be leaving for susies place on the 5th so a friend of hers can spruce up my wigs. Then we will be leaving her place on the 6th for the 7 hour ride to MMs place. i think i will need a full pack of cigs for the ride as i will probably be chain smoking the closer we get.

Mistress Michelle has started already. When i told Her this morning i had to go to walmart for some house stuff and 2 new pair of pantyhose She said i also had to buy a pair of pink lacy panties and lay them on top of everything else i was buying when i checked out, so i did. The only let down was when the register lady didn't say anything about them as i had further instructions if she did.

Wish me well and i am hoping to avoid as many :spankwhip: as i can. So my chicken shit scared as hell feeling has been replace by a little nervous trepidation. i have to get back to my :chores003::chores009::chores004::chores008: now i will post more when we return.

Rachel

2. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    1:04 PM
    it was nice knowing you subhubinpa! any last requests?:anim_37:

3. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Whoo hoo rachel! Best of luck, and have fun! .. and I agree, Sherry is amazing for allowing you to go. Kudos to her as well! :)

mikecb

4. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    Very funny allornowt....dont worry, she'll come back one way or another!! LOL

I am not sure how you think you are going to disappoint Sherry, She said you wouldnt last 2 days but the way I see it you will have no choice so you will have to complete the week anyway. I am extremly happy She has allowed you to visit with susie, I know you will enjoy your stay and susie needs a playmate anyway! Lots and lots of activities planned, and NO I am not discussing them. 6 more days and you will find out for yourself.

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

5. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    Hmmmm now im scared..but i have been there before but not under the new activities list lol...i guess we will find out when we get there. Finally Mistress can receive the pampering she so much deserves. Curtsey Goddess :manga_bath:

6. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    one way or another mistress michelle that hardly inspires confidence. has donor cards been filled in yet? bagsy the knee joints please! lol:scared0016:

7. forevermore

forevermore Long term member

Local Time:
    8:04 AM
    Rachel

There is nothing to worry about. I mean, when MM starts whipping you, it only hurts; oh and I am sure you will be restrained somehow, so you won't be going anywhere either. NORMALLY, she takes it easy on new people.....well at least for the first swing or two. LOL

Mistress is a great lady and you should have a good time, but I expect you will 'GET WHAT YOU ASKED FOR' and that WILL cause you some grief.

Enjoy!

8. Rachel

Local Time:
    Today is the day i leave for susie's. Then tomorrow we leave for Mistress Michelle's. i am gonna miss my wife dearly and wish she was going too.

As the time draws nearer i am pretty much back to being a bundle of nerves and my hands are shaking as i type this. Mistress Michelle has told me i will be alright, so alright i will be. i told MM that one of the things i will find most difficult is actually addressing her as Mistress, it's just different then typing it when you are not actually in front of the person. i have only ever fantasized about this and the fantasy world is different then RT. She however told me She will be able to get me over that hump:spankwhip:. At the moment i am anxious, nervous, excitied. my mind is racing with thoughts and they are not thoughts of sugar plums dancing in my head.

Twas the night before Mistress’ both of Her sissies were snuggled in bed
    It sure wasn’t sugar plums dancing in their heads
    Then down in the dungeon i heard such a clatter
    i new in a moment something was the matter
    Then i heard Come Susie, Come Rachel
    I have something for both of you
    And I promise I will really try not to be cruel
    I know what you want and I know what you like
    And you should have no fears if you do your chores right
    I do however have a penchant for whippins
    HOP TO GIRLS, let's get to strippin’
    It’s gonna hurt and it’s gonna sting
    But if you’re good Rachel you needn’t fear the meat ripper thing
    And then I awoke still in my own bed
    It was just a vision of Mistress in my head

Rachel

9. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    LMAO....What a way to wake up in the morning and I havent even had My coffee yet! That was priceless rachel, I LOVED it!!
    See you tomorrow sweetie!!!!!!!!!

10. forevermore

Local Time:
    Rachel,

Your poem was too funny. I really enjoyed it. I read it this morning and was laughing away and since I have been at MM before, I was picturing it as I went through it.

I knew MM would like your post and her response confirmed that. I should have said something nyself, but after reading the poem, anything I could come up with was pale in comparision. There was also a part of me that was wishing I had thought of it. Good Job!!!

I know your ride will be long going down to MM, but it will give you plenty of time to contemplate your fate. I know you are nervous, but I also know you will have a very memorable time and it WILL BE GOOD; don't worry. Enjoy yourself!

little pet

11. Rachel

Local Time:
    thank you little pet. We went to the blues fest last week and Shamika Copeland sang a song called "It's Three AM Do You Know Where Your Baby Is". Well it was three AM when i got up and i know where i am. In
    Deleware NOT FUCKIN SLEEPIN. i went to bed at 10:30. Took a while to fall asleep then was up at 11:41, back to sleep around 12, up at 2:21, asleep again around 2:40, up again at 3. i sure hope susie feels like :character0182:. i hope there is nothing to see on the way because i surely will miss it. Plus there is no coffee and i don't have a clue where the nearest conveinence store is but i am fixin to find out.

Rachel

12. forevermore

Local Time:
    LMAO Rachel. Ans I am not sure if I am laughing AT you or WITH you. The funny thing is, that I felt like I was reading a description of one of my nights at MM; except she makes sure I can't see a clock which only makes time drag on more slowly. I can't wait to hear about the trip as it unfolds.

13. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Good luck Rachel!

Shamika Copeland must be making the rounds. I saw her in Ottawa last month, too. She was good, but I liked her daddy better. I saw him a few times in my home town, when he was alive.

Good luck!
    mikecb

14. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    :sex020::sex020:No coffee pot, or no coffee?? I got news for susieq....if I come up there and theres no coffee you will be in a world of shit!!

And, whats the matter with you poor little rachel....are you scared, anxious, apprehensive, or just plain petrified??
    I didnt get a message from either of you this morning so I have no clue what time you left up there, guess I'll find out soon.

Only a matter of hours now girls....hope youre ready!!!!

15. Rachel

Local Time:
    We left around 630AM. We made one stop for gas for the truck and one stop for fuel for us. We thought it appropriate to stop at I Hop (to It) lol. It's now 11:25 and we are about 3 hours or so till our arrival. It poured at susies this morning and has rained steadily most of the way. Now it is just cloudy and overcast.

Rachel

16. Rachel

Local Time:
    We got here Thursday around 2:30. I was nervous, but not near as much as I thought I would be, thank you susie. More like anxious and filled with anticipation of what the week would bring as I had never been through something like this before. It wasn’t as difficult to address Mistress Michelle as I had imagined it, kinda natural actually. The first time those words crossed my lips it drove me immediately into subspace. Then I was introduced to pet, what a nice and caring person he is. He talked to me like he knew me forever and we were just old friends that hadn’t seen each other in a while. It made me truly feel much more at ease about the whole situation, thank you pet.
    After unloading the car and a little chit chat Mistress put us to work finishing the spaghetti dinner she had started. I don’t remember which came first susie’s whippin’ or the rimba so I will talk about the rimba first. All I can say is this is the greatest toy ever made. It can give soooooo much pleasure and so much pain albeit a tolerable pain. Mistress Michelle is an expert at knowing just how much of each to give. You are laying there with a nice gentle massage effect and the Zap let’s see how Rachel likes a needle effect and I was squirming around on the floor. I am sure I must have looked like an electrocuted worm. Mistress and pet were laughing hysterically, I was not. Then just when I thought I could stand no more it was back to the massage effect and ahhhhhhhhhhhhh. I definitely have a love hate relationship with the rimba. I could go on and on about that but enough for now.
    Then Susie got a whippin. I couldn’t stand to watch. The sound of that thing cutting through the air and the crack that followed made Susie gasp for air and I think I flinched as much as Susie. You hear it cutting the air and you know what is gonna happen in just a second or two. That is the longest two seconds of your life. Then it was time for Rachel to lose her spankin’ cherry, very nervous now. Somehow during our activities Mistress found out just how sensitive my nipples are. So she told me to come and stand in front of her. She then explains that she is going to start playing with my nipples and if I stood still till she was finished I could forego the spankin. I knew straight away I was getting my first. I held out as long as I could but alas poor Rachel buckled at the knees. Mistress has this huge paddle. I don’t know what she calls it but when I looked at it it looked as big as a fuckin’ cutting board (really it’s only about 6”x4”). Mistress was kind to her virgin as I knew just from the sound she didn’t hit me as hard as she did Susie, a very big thank you to Mistress for that.
    Friday
    Mistress had Susie and me prepare breakfast for the 4 of us. After breakfast Mistress explained that she had company coming on Sunday and Susie and I were to clean the house as we wouldn’t have time to do it on Saturday due to having to go to a yard sale, more on that later. So Mistress made a game out of it. She wrote all the chores to be done on small pieces of paper along with some punishments. Susie and I were to each draw a paper from the hat and that is what we either do or get. I drew first and got clean the bathroom which I didn’t mind at all cause it sure beat the hell out of a whippin’. I set about my chore. I don’t know what Susie drew but I know I heard a lot of screams coming from the living room. After a while Mistress came to check on my progress and she said aren’t you done cleaning that bathroom yet. I sort of snapped at her saying Mistress do you want it clean or do you just want me to tell you it is clean, sorry Mistress. No sooner then the words escaped my mouth I thought UH OH but Mistress didn’t say anything and I thought phew. The next paper I drew was clean the side porch. After that I drew a spankin’ paper, ouch, then a rimba paper, ahhhhhh, next was a whippin’ paper, OUCH, . I told MM I thought the draw was rigged. We then loaded the cars up for the yard sale on Saturday. I cooked steak sandwiches with fried onions and peppers for supper. The rest of Friday is pretty much a blur at this point as I am finishing this up on Tuesday. We went to bed early as we had to get up at 4 to leave for the yard sale by 5.

Rachel

17. forevermore

Local Time:
    Rachel,

I am so glad you are having a good experince. I knew you would. Mistress Michelle is a master at knowing just what you can handle and she gives you that plus a little. I guess that is why she quickly becomes spell binding. I only wish I could have been there to witness your 'whippin' cherry' being taken. Hope the rest of your stay is good and I can't wait to hear about it.

little pet

18. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    ok, this sounds fantastic and i wish i were there!! ::curtsey::

19. Rachel

Local Time:
    Saturday
    We got up at 4 and left for the yard sale at 5. I had a wonderful time there helping them to sell their stuff and joking around with all the people that stopped to look at the items for sale. I had brought a couple of my own items and even managed to sell some of those also. Pet got a hell of a sunburn and MM wasn’t at all happy about that. I bought two pair of high heels from some ladies which should have got them talking as I had walked by and looked at them twice before I bought them. After the yard sale MM and pet took us out for burgers at a little local restaurant. Little did I know at this time it would be the last time I would see Randy till we left on Thursday. Not that I have minded it one bit, thank you Mistress. When we got back we were all pretty tuckered out. If my memory serves me correctly MM gave me some more Rimba time but as I said this is Tuesday and things are starting to get a little blurry. Then again the Rimba will do that to ya. I really don’t know who gets more enjoyment from that thing MM and pet from watching me or myself. I guess that depends on what setting MM puts it on.

:slut:Rachel

20. Rachel

Local Time:
    Sunday (The Day Rachel spilled the beans)
    I forgot yesterday when we returned from the yardsale Mistress picked out my outfit that I was to wear to serve dinner in today. She picked out my gray pleated skirt, a nice black top and a pair of 4 inch heels I bought at the yard sale.
    RACHELS BIG DAY
    I have been nervous about doing this since MM told me about it on Friday as I had never done anything like this before and I surely didn’t want to screw anything up in front of MM’s friends. I was so afraid of disappointing Mistress. Not out of fear of the extra whippin’ I would get but just embarrassing her in front of her friends. Susie and I got ready and did some last minute straightening up and making sure MM’s house was neat as a pin. So there Susie and I were, Susie in a maids outfit and me dressed formally in my gray skirt, black blouse, and black and white patent leather heels. All topped off with a pearl necklace, earrings and bracelet to match, thank you Points Princess. MMs’ company, Miss Rob and Ricki, she is dominate and he is submissive, arrived around 12:30 or so. I was waiting at the door and welcomed them to Mistress Michelle and pets’ home. I was in the kitchen when Mistress summoned me to give Miss Rob a foot massage. Kneeling in front of her sent me directly into subspace. Points Princess says I am really good at this and I tried my very best. When Miss Rob started ooooohhhhing and aaaaahhhhhhing I knew she was enjoying it. When I was done she told MM I was very good at it and ask MM if she would like one also but Mistress declined, I was sad even though my hands were cramping up. I was proud as a peacock when Miss Rob complimented me not so much for me but because MM could take pride in my skills. So my day started off on a high note. Little did I know what was to happen later on. Then it was time for Susie’s piercing, poor girl. Mistress told me to get up close so I could watch. I felt so bad for her I almost cried. When the deed was done I followed Susie out to the kitchen gave her a hug and broke down. I was crying Susie was not. I suppose I was not as much support as I intended to be, sorry susie. MM knew I was crying and came to ask me what was wrong and I told her I didn’t like seeing Susie get hurt. You can hurt me but don’t hurt my friends and make me watch. I was then dismissed and told to start dinner. Now we only had chicken on the grill, baked beans, some of my homemade macaroni salad and deviled eggs I prepared on Saturday. I just knew however that I would be either stirring the beans and burning the chicken or tending the chicken and burning the beans. Well none of that happened. I served them to the best formal skills I knew. Trying to do everything proper and correct. “Proper” manners are not my strong suit but MM said afterward I did a great job, thank you MM for making me feel good. MM made Susie and I eat at a separate little table set off in the corner of the kitchen and we were not to speak unless spoken to just as real maids would do. After all we were there to work not socialize. I found that experience humbling yet erotic in a strange way sitting there eating waiting to be called to do something. There were times when I wanted to take part in their conversation but it just wasn’t acceptable. After dinner is when it all fell apart. Susie and I hadn’t done any cleaning up as MM’s kitchen sink is pretty close to the table and we didn’t want to be making a lot of noise and ruin their dinner conversation. MM wanted to take Miss Rob and Ricki out to show them her peeps so I decided it would be good to start some clean up. The first thing I did was take the leftover baked beans and put them in a plastic container. Instead of putting it immediately in the fridge I sat it on the counter. As MM, Miss Rob and Ricki were walking out the back door past the kitchen counter I set some plates on the counter behind those fuckin beans. I bumped the container and knocked it off the counter. I saw it falling but there was not a thing I could do but watch. It seemed like I could have read War and Peace before that thing hit the floor. Of all people the one in my direct line of accidental friendly fire of course had to be Miss Rob. It didn’t splash on Miss Rob a lot, thank the good Lord for that. Ricki immediately got some towels and cleaned Miss Robs’ legs off. I just wanted to run off and crawl down a groundhog hole. I apologized to Miss Rob and she told me not to worry as stuff like that happens sometimes. I felt soooooo bad for embarrassing MM. I don’t think I will ever enjoy baked beans again as every time I eat them I will relive those dreaded few seconds in my head. I knew my whippin’ later was gonna have a few extra whacks and it certainly wasn’t gonna be an erotic happening. After the kitchen was cleaned up and the dishes done MM summoned me to the living room and told me Miss Rob and Ricki wanted to see her Rimba slut in action. I felt some embarrassment at having to strip in front of two total strangers for what was to come. I laid down on the floor and MM hooked me up and there I was flopping around on the floor like a fish out of water screaming like a banshee. Then I heard MM ask Miss Rob if she would like to control the Rimba. My immediate thought was this is not good after the above mentioned incident. Miss Rob was kind though, thank you Miss Rob. She then passed the control to Ricki and he played with me for a while. He too was kind with them and it was turning out to be a pleasurable experience for me. I was laying there in subspace enjoying the subtle vibrations when all of a sudden ZAP and I don’t mean in a good way. I then heard MM say guess who has the controls now Rachel, like I didn’t know. It wasn’t long after that the batteries went dead. I was glad for that. Later I got my whippin and MM wasn’t as nice about it as she had been previously. All in all it wasn’t a bad day save for the lifetime that passed just before the beans hit the floor. Miss Rob and Ricki were very nice to Susie and i. Ricki had even spent some time on the porch chatting with us before dinner. It was a pleasure to meet them and I hope to hear from them again. When the day came to an end I showed them to the door again apologizing to Miss Rob for the bean thing. The worst two whacks were the ones that MM gave me after saying these are from Miss Rob, ouch fuckin ouch. Thus ends the saga of “The Day Rachel Spilled the Beans”

Rachel

21. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    :sex020:I was extremly proud of you rachel, you did so well.
    Having rachel here was such a treat!!
    susie and rachel are both such good girls, It was a pleasure having them here.
    rachel...guess what I got on My leg today, hint, came from the fridge and is sticky!!

I need to come up there and bring you some ginger root!! LOL

22. Rachel

Local Time:
    Monday
    Rachel had to go shopping again, this time to Radio Shack and the grocery store. I think Mistress likes making me go because she always wants to hear every little detail upon my return. I am becoming more comfortable with each trip. Mistress knows this is something I can’t do at home as home is a really small town and I think I know of the people there. When I returned from my trip I finished hooking up their new TV. Then I installed some decorative tiles in the kitchen behind the stove. After that was done we assessed the situation for the TV installation in the RV. Guess what, back to Radio Shack tomorrow for another cable. That’s ok though, the gentleman that waited on me today was really nice even when my voice broke. It’s so nice going shopping down here with everybody calling me ma’am and being so nice treating me like a lady. I only wish I could talk better but I guess that only comes with practice which I don’t do often. After dinner Mistress decided Susie and I needed to have some hot candle wax dripped on our backs, ouch. She was so skillful knowing just how much I could take of it at one time before moving over to Susie. To remove the wax she used one of her whips in an egg beater type motion till we were both pretty much clean. Then she thought it would be a good idea to apply more, bigger ouch that time. We were then instructed to clean it off each other using our fingernails, she said it would amuse her and after all that IS what we are here for and it sure beat the alternative of the removal with the whip again. We took a little break and I was chatting with Mistress on the porch and told her that I was really close to using my safe word. She looked and me and gave me a devilish grin and said I’ll see what I can do to get you to use it later, gulp. Then it was time for Mistress’ TV show, Dancing With The Stars, that we all had to watch. After the show Mistress disappeared for a bit and when she came back she was in full Mistress attire, a vision that won’t leave my mind any time soon, Thank You Mistress, WOW. Her spike heeled boots made her 6 inches taller than me and gave it a whole different perspective. She then got out her spreader bar with an anal plug attached, she didn’t secure me to it so I tried to hold it in securely with my feet as slut Rachel showed up and Slut Rachel didn’t want it to come out. Mistress decided it was time for some Rimba fun which was Ok with me even if it is a love hate relationship for me. At some point during her pleasure/torture after she had it on a setting I don’t like,feels like needles, she said you like that don’t you Rachel. I answered no. Without hesitation she said your little sissy clitty says otherwise. To which I replied, that thing is just a one eyed lyin’ bastard. Her skill with this device could be no better. Actually I think she should work for the Rimba Co. going around giving lessons that would be fun for everyone and I could be her assistant. She turned it up a notch from the other times she used it and I knew she was really serious about the safeword thing. The picture of me in her album is a testament to the kinda night I had. At one point I actually almost got my head stuck under Mistress’ easy chair. When she finally finished I was completely exhausted. I did end up using my safeword twice and I only remember ever using it once in my life. Mistress wins again.

Tuesday
    When I got up this morning and went to shower I saw the words “Rimba Slut” written on my lower abdomen and I don’t ever remember her doing that last night, guess Rachel was in her happy place. It was a nice added touch though. At times I think she is just a little too good at this but I am enjoying every minute, well maybe not “every” minute.

After a lite breakfast it was back to Radio Shack for Rachel to get the things for the TV in the camper some speaker wire for the DVD surround sound. Then a quick stop at the grocery store for some ginger root for later, uh oh. After getting those two chores done I had to put back up some of the tin tiles behind the stove as the double sided sticky tape turned out not to be so sticky. I used silicone caulk this time so that should cure that problem.

I made babyback ribs on the grill for supper using my own made dry rub and barbeque sauce. Right before they were done we had a down pour. That’s why there is a picture in MMs album of me standing by the grill in susies pink hat and one of pets jackets that was just a bit too large for a girl of my size. When MM took the picture I told her thanks as I am really stylin’ now. There are some things, that while humorous, a woman should never be seen in. Everyone enjoyed the ribs

After dinner Mistress decided it was time for Susie and I to have a shower and that she would give it to us. I thought cool a shower given to us by Mistress yipeeee. Well it wasn’t cool it was fuckin’ cold. I hate cold and would jump up and scream every time she turned the water in my direction. I am sure I looked quite humorous and Mistress was laughing quite a lot. Susie took it a lot better than me. Mistress then took a shower and no we didn’t get to help, DAMN. While she was in the shower she told me to clean and carve the ginger root. She was not happy with the carving of the one piece but how was I to know how to do it when I had never done it. I used some on myself once but I just cleaned it and used it the way it came. When we were in the living room Mistress returned dressed again but in a different outfit for the evenings activities.

Susie was being her little helper and just a little too eager about it in my opinion. Mistress ordered me on my hands and knees and proceeded to begin with the ginger root. At first it didn’t feel too bad and I thought hell I can take this without a problem. Then she started moving it in and out and twisting it around. Well it got hot then but still very tolerable not too hot but hotter than warm. Mistress then switched pieces and started again. Well now it got really hot and was past a comfortable sensation. At some point during all this, pet, her husband, got on the puter with my wife in Pa. After working this piece for some time Mistress removed it and my ass was still on fire. She gave it to Susie and told her to go shave it. This was actually an idea I had given her once when we chatted months ago. Stupid Rachel. Upon susie’s return Mistress ask if I wanted to try more to which I replied NO. She looked down and said your little sissy clitty says otherwise. The one eyed lyin bastard strikes again. While she was contemplating this she says HEY I know what we can do, Pet ask Sherry and see what she thinks. Ask Sherry if we should reinsert the ginger root in Rachels’ butt. Next thing I know pet says she replied Rachel always says if you did it once you can do it again or something like that. I was immediately ordered to my hands and knees. Thank you Honey,sarcastically. It did make it a better experience having my wife involved; well better may not be the correct word. When Mistress started again the heat was definitely on. It didn’t take long for it to get really, really hot. You could have started my little butt on fire and I don’t think it would have been hotter. I remember having my head lying on the carpet face down repeating over and over I am NOT gonna use my safe word again as I was pounding the carpet with my fists. I have no idea how long this lasted as at this point time was at a standstill. It could have been seconds or minutes I have absolutely no clue. When Mistress finally removed it I felt relieved but had no idea how long the burning in my butt would continue. I turned around, sitting on the floor at Mistress’ feet she was still holding the ginger root. She looked at me and said let’s do it one more time. I can only imagine the look on my face when I pleaded with her not to. She said beg me not to Rachel. So I did and I mean I was really begging and pleading for mercy. I just didn’t think I could take it for one more minute. Mistress finally said ok and didn’t make me do it again and I thanked her like 10 times. I felt relief but at the same time disappointment that I couldn’t continue for MM. Later when we talked about it I told her it would have only taken about 30 seconds or less and I would have had to use my safe word. To which she replied well if I had known that we would have done it again.
    That my friends is my introduction to ginger root.

Rachel

23. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    susie was a little over anxious to be My helper...first, she had never had that opportunity, and second, she wouldnt be the target this time so I think she was happy to get a different perspective.
    Dont get to used to that position susie!!
    Your recap is wonderful rachel, I am enjoying reliving the week through your journel...brings back lots of special memories!

24. NightSprite

NightSprite Senior Member

Local Time:
    You know that if you soak the ginger for 5 minutes in water in doubles its potency!

25. Rachel

Local Time:
    Ok NightSprite that will be just enough from you, lol. Some things are better left unsaid. She didn't need to know that. Unless of course she is sticking it up YOUR butt then i would be only to happy to tell her that little bit of information.

Rachel

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice