Extracting Vanilla

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by worthit, Nov 20, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. worthit

worthit New member

Local Time:
    12:54 AM
    delete please

2. Victor38

Victor38 Becoming Jules...

Idaho
    Local Time:
    1:54 AM
    Hi Worthit. I have been reading your responses for awhile now, and feel like kindred spirits. My wife is sporadic at best sexually, and I am on this site to glean as much information about this lifestyle as possible. We just started this a couple of months ago as well, and to top it all off, I'm a Gemini too! I look forward to seeing your posts, thanks for sharing

3. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    8:54 AM
    worthit

Interesting blog posts m8 - its strange really - My Mistress has reported the opposite effect she reckons when I have been in for a while and come out - I am bigger and my erections are even stronger - I know I come more...?

Devices and sleeping - yes - that's the killer!...

I tried a cb6000 and that was way too painful at night ...even the cb3000 which is about the right size for me was bad - and I tried various metal devices..

The only one that didint give me pain at night was the fetish felix belts I had and also when I placed a lace through the metal ring and pulled it hard into my body...

Good Luck with your work and keeping your lady happy I am sure you are doing what she wants :) So well done m8.

It's good that your wife/K/H doesnt want to see you in pain - my Mistress is the same - as soon as it gets sore - she tells me to take if off there is no arguing - and she is right :) [As always!]

Regards
    Slave Phil

worthit likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice