Contracts

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by richard, Mar 30, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    5:56 PM
    Ok here's an interesting question.

Can a chastity contract or any other like it be upheld in the court of law?
    For example if you signed a chastity contract with an ex. She could take you to court to make sure you remain in chastity.
    Or worse to take possession of the sex organ she legally owns in the contract.

Be careful what you sign away!
    :scared0016:
    rich.

2. TCFun

TCFun Long term member

Local Time:
    1:56 PM
    I'm not a lawyer, but you cannot transfer legal ownership of a part of your body. Also a contract requires consideration for an act. You staying in chastity is really a promise, not a contract that can be upheld in law. You may be able to write a contract in such a way that is could be legally binding but not effective for real chastity. At worse you would be in breach of contract and be penalized a monetary award, but not enforced chastity.

But still worth dreaming about.

On a side bar, my Wife is a paralegal and she did once hae someone contact her to see if she would draft a contract for servitude to his girlfriend/wife. He never called back.:sign0094:

3. Sissy_Aline

Sissy_Aline Senior Member

Local Time:
    1:56 PM
    Although they seem a good thing to do to put everything in a form for BOTH Domme and submissive (or Dom and sub) to have and hold - i think care has to be considered throughout the process as you never know what may reappear again. i want so much to put a former Domme so far behind me, but sometimes these posts just bring it all back.

One never really knows what can be upheld. i kept the collar, we split the dungeon pieces, and kept as much as i could of anything.

So how do you tidy everything up when it's over? i think the best way is to settle face to face and she wouldn't do all of this. i can't go into any more details, but put something in there to be sure that privacy and integrity remain intact.

Be careful, be wise, be smart. They mean nothing unless BOTH are playing by it.

4. oscar51

oscar51 New member

Local Time:
    5:56 PM
    Here is a contract that insures that the woman will feel confident in her control. It allows her to "out" the husband if he refuses to continue as a slave. The most unique part of this consensual arrangement is in the security part of section four.

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Defined Relationship in Marriage Contract

This contract is provided as a secure and binding agreement that defines in specific terms the relationship and roles of two married individuals, hereafter termed the slave and the Mistress. Both parties agree to explore a relationship whereby the Mistress can become totally confident in her rightful role a superior to expect the absolute love and obedience of her husband slave while the slave learns to understand his true place as an inferior male whose is to be trained to view himself as a thing who places service and devotion to his Mistress above himself. This agreement is entered voluntarily with both parties agreeing to the conditions.

Section Two: The Slave's Role

• His main purpose in life is to love, honor, obey, and serve the pleasure of his mistress.
    • The slave hereby transfers ownership of his body to the Mistress to be used and controlled as she desires.
    • The slave agrees to give his time, talents and ambition over to the mistress.
    • The slave agrees to give complete control of shared property and his wages to Mistress.
    • The slave agrees and desires to submit as a true inferior to the Mistress in all ways.
    • Within the constrictions of this contract, there is no place, time, or situation in which the slave may willfully refuse to obey the directive of the Mistress without risking punishment, except in the use of a safeword to be agreed upon and covered in this contract under the rules section.
    • The slave agrees to please the Mistress to the best of his ability.
    • The slave agrees to serve and suffer for her displeasure or pleasure.
    • The slave agrees to put the happiness and well being of Mistress above his own.
    Section One: The Mistress's Role

• The Mistress accepts the responsibility of training slave to serve her needs, wants and desires without concern for his wants and to impose a fundamental understanding that he is truly inferior.
    • The mistress accepts ownership of the slave's body, to do with as she sees fit, under the provisions determined in this contract.
    • The Mistress agrees to care for the slave and to arrange for the safety and wellbeing of the slave as long as she owns the slave. The Mistress will provide for draining the prostate at least once every 30 days either by prostate massage or by orgasm.
    • The Mistress also accepts the commitment to treat the slave as valuable property, to train the slave, punish the slave, humiliate the slave, and use the slave as she sees fit.
    • It is understood that the Mistress will have training goals and will impose many rules for the slave to follow and will routinely give commands to the slave.
    • It is understood that the mistress may control the slave’s time, activities, clothing adornment, sexual conduct, access to funds, access to electronics, use of furniture and anything else she may desire.
    • It is understood that mistress will keep the special relationship private from family, the community at large and the slaves work place unless there is a breach of contract as described in section Four. The mistress may however, disclose the relationship to discreet friends and strangers outside of the community or area of probable recognition.
    Section Three: Alteration of Contract
    This contract may not be altered, except when both Mistress and slave agree.

Section Four: Termination of Contract
    This contract is in effect until ____________. This contract may only be terminated for breach of contract wherein the slave refuses to continue as slave for a protracted period as determined by the Mistress.

Security: In order to insure continued compliance by the Slave, the mistress may keep such photos, videos, documents and other records which she may release at her discretion to the workplace, on the internet, to family and friends only if the slave refuses to carry out his responsibilities (a breach of contract) under this contract while she has carried our her responsibilities in full faith. All copies of said photos and documents will be turned over to the slave upon successful completion of the contract period. Slave understands that breach of contract may lead to social humiliation and possibly job loss.

Section Five: Code of Conduct
    1. Obedience is required. When an instruction is given, it is not the time to negotiate. Discussion will be allowed later if needed. Hesitation to follow instruction will be met with punishment.
    2. The slave agrees to obey his Mistress in all respects. his mind, body, heart and time belong to Her. The slave accepts the responsibility of using her safe word when necessary, and trusts implicitly in his Mistress to respect the use of that safe word. If a condition arises in which the slave needs to use the safe word or gesture, his Mistress will assess the situation, and determine an appropriate course of action.
    3. The slave shall keep his body available for the use of his Mistress at all times. In addition, the slave agrees that his Mistress possesses the right to determine whether others can use his body and what use they may put it to. The slave acknowledges that his Mistress may use his body or mind in any manner She wishes within the parameters of safety. She may hurt him without reason.

4. The slave will answer any questions put to him honestly and directly, and will volunteer any information his Mistress should know about his physical or emotional condition. While his Mistress expects Her slave to speak honestly and forth rightly about anything that bothers him, he is not to interpret that as permission to whine or complain. he will phrase his concerns politely and respectfully, and then gracefully accept his Mistress's judgment in these matters without further complaint.
    5. No part of their agreement while slave is performing his responsibilities is intended to interfere with the slave's career. The Mistress wishes the slave to work hard and honestly, in general to conduct himself in a manner calculated to bring honor and respect to them both. During periods of work, the slave is permitted to schedule appointments, to dress in a manner appropriate to work, and to leave the house when necessary.
    6. A chastity device is to be worn at all times unless circumstances as determined by the Mistress require otherwise.
    7. A period of reflection is required when the slave returns home from work. This is to be done on his knees last for a period of at least 5 minutes. This is to remind the slave of his inferiority.
    8. Clothing and other adornments will be selected and/or approved by the Mistress.
    9. Respect of the Mistress’s friends and associates is required.
    10. There is to be a discussion time regarding the relationship any time the slave or Mistress feels it is necessary, except during a session, or while being given an order. A request for discussion will assure one, within one day at both the Mistress’s and slave's convenience.
    11. A safeword “RED LIGHT” will always be honored in this relationship and no circumstances negative or otherwise will occur upon the use of this safeword. The use of the safeword during punishment may cause the punishment to start over at a later date.

12. The slave will always use “please” and “thank you”, especially when being punished.

Section Six: Marriage, sex, and punishment:
    We agree that our relationship will always come first in our lives. We will not put work, other relationships, or other outside interests before the relationship/marriage. We agree to always be honest with each other in all things including feelings, thoughts and actions. We agree that the slave shall remain monogamous unless otherwise directed by mistress while the mistress may engage in safe extramarital sex if she chooses. Slave understands that he may never be allowed an orgasm or sex with Mistress. The slave agrees to accept any punishment or discipline the Mistress decides to inflict, whether earned or not.<br style=""> <br style="">

Section Seven: Hard Limits
    The following is a list of hard limits both Mistress and slave agree upon. This section may be added to or subtracted from upon the agreement of both Mistress and slave.
    No acts involving feces.
    No acts involving children or animals.
    No acts that would leave permanent damage or markings unless agreed upon by the slave.

Section Eight : Slave's Signature
    I have read and fully understand this contract in its entirety. I understand that henceforth I am the property of Mistress and hereby relinquish my freedom, I understand I will be used, trained to truly understand my inferior status and punished as a slave, and I promise to be obedient and to fulfill the pleasures and desires of my Mistress to the best of my abilities. I understand that I cannot withdraw from this contract without agreement by mistress.

Signature:___________________________ Date:________________________

Section Nine: Mistress's Signature
    I have read and fully understand this contract in its entirety. I agree to accept this slave as my property and possession, and to care for him to the best of my ability. I shall command him, train him, humiliate him and punish him as a slave and strive to imbue a real understanding that he is an inferior whose sole purpose is to serve my needs. I understand the responsibility implicit in this arrangement, and agree that no permanent physical harm shall come to the slave.

Signature:___________________________ Date:________________________

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice