She gives them a Try! :)

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by thommy, Sep 17, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. thommy

thommy Member

Local Time:
    6:04 PM
    Hello together,

Yesterday it was the first time my girlfriend has takeover my keys :)

Now she would give them a chance to try it!

She locked my cage some minutes ago and i should wear them the next days!

Our goal at the moment is not an absolutely longtime wearing, some days are enough at moment,

We had an long an good conservation on afternoon and she is now really in the mood to try them.

So the next time would be some time to find our way together with the cage :)

2. Derekdenied

Derekdenied Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    11:04 AM
    Best of luck!

3. thommy

thommy Member

Local Time:
    Thanks, there would be something new for us and i hope we will find an godd way :)

4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    5:04 PM
    Congratulations!

5. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    12:04 PM
    Did she tell her girlfriends that you are in chastity?

6. Lockedup79

Lockedup79 Long term member

Local Time:
    Be Careful what you wish for i have been in chastity just over a week, my wife has gone from not sure about the idea to me convincing her, Now she is fully onboard and last night i was questioned why i took so long during a deep clean, good luck tho

hopefulhubby and MacKenzie1518 like this.
  7. thommy

thommy Member

Local Time:
    So, I've done my second night locked in the cage. The last night was the hardest night in the cage of my life! It was the first time i sleept in the cage together with my girlfriend in the bed!
    So i was often growing in the cage and each time it tooks some time to calm down and find some sleep! Hope this will be a little better in the next days. There was no sexual activitys because she is on her period days, so she dont like it much to touch her by sexually way but for me the cage has made me really horney.

I got also the advertise from her to buy an new padlock for the cage today! She will replace the original padlock who was come with the vice, because of 2 reasons.
    First, the cheap chinese padlock looks not really safe. Second, she would be shure, that there are no copys of the key. So i have handle over her the new padlock for unpacking and replacing.
    She told, if we do it, we do it right!

I am shur she has not!

I understand what you mean. We made an agreement that includes an absoluteky maximum time at moment. The latest day i would be unlocked from her is next sunday. Earliest unlocking would be thursday when her period days are over.

iome343, Beyondheat and MacKenzie1518 like this.
  8. Lockedup79

Lockedup79 Long term member

Local Time:
    Sounds ike you are moving in the right direction ♥️ night times in the cage are torture

9. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    11:04 AM
    The most important thing you said was that yo had a good conversation about this, up front. Keep that going and your chastity will more likely be great for both of you!

10. thommy

thommy Member

Local Time:
    Today was a fine day, there wasn't anything really unusual or bad.

The main thing was that the original lock was replaced with a new one today. The china padlock is now history!

I had to buy a new padlock, but I wasn't allowed to unpack it. She did that. She then replaced the padlock and is now satisfied!
    Now a secure padlock is attached and it is also ensured that there is no copy of the key! She is now satisfied.

After the padlock exchange, she even wears the key on her necklace so that I can see it all the time!

11. thommy

thommy Member

Local Time:
    My girlfriend is now really in the mode to try some things!

I am knowing, that I sure will not be unlocked untildd thursday!

Yesterday evening she cames to me and was sit down in fron of me. She aksked me or better it was a bit more loke an order, to give her an massage on her boobs. She really liks this massages! And normally it ends mostly in having sex together!
    She really enjoyed the massage and when we went in bed, i also should rub her clit slowly to an orgasm. She really enjoed the evening.

For me it was hard an pleasure in once. Most time I had a fight with my cage, shure. But i also loved it to pleasure her, knowing there would be no sexual pleasure in return to me.

After orgasm my girlfriend felt happyly in sleep! for me it take some time more to calm don before i was also felt in sleep. I the night i sometime woked up but i could find back in sleep better then the night before.

12. thommy

thommy Member

Local Time:
    In my mind, my girlfriend is more and more accpeting the role as keyholder. She now no more afraid to touch me or also to let pleasure her by dont get any sexual reward for it.

Tomorrow evening the minimum time i would be locked is over. I really do not know if she would let me out or she would let me stay in the cage for some time mor. The maximum for this try sould be next sunday.

So i am verry excitet how it will be tomorrow! She gives me the rule, that i am not allowed to ask for an unlocking (sure if there is an real problem, i could do).

Neander, iome343, Sparkster and 3 others like this.
  13. Kfb47

Kfb47 Long term member

Retired contractor
    USA, central Florida
    Local Time:
    12:04 PM
    So tonight I too am promised by my KH that I should be sure to showers and shave in the morning and I would be treated to pleasuring her and knowing of course how good I will feel in the process. So I will wake multiple times tonight excite at that thought of all the possibilities.

14. thommy

thommy Member

Local Time:
    Hello,

its now some time ago that i have given the last uptade. So there was something happens in this days.

My girlfriend let me locked the whole time in my cage! I had to go the full time, one week!

I was unlocked yesterday for first time :)

We also had an conversation about the chastity itself and how it should be go in the future.

The final result is now, I am back in my cage and i am locked in it again. This time there is no maximum time! It could be now decidet only by her if i would be unlocked or I have to stay in the cage.

The cage would be an part of the next month to look how it would be in longer time and not just for an short trial.

I am happy with this result :)

iome343 and The Queens consort like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice