Mistress has locked her property up

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Ricscages, Jul 17, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Ricscages

Ricscages Long term member

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    2:33 AM
    Mistress has decided to cage her property again. I was on the honor system for a while. Thought I was doing well. Mistress show up this morning and show me the cage and smiles and says it's time to lock her property back in it's cage. I asked why and Mistress says cause it's her property and she doesn't have to tell me why. So you should just keep quiet and do as you are commanded. Yes Mistress. Once caged Mistress had me stand before her so she could admire her property in all its Glory. She smiled and says she likes the way her property looks and says 3 months confinement. During the the 3 months there will be edging. As I stand before my Mistress listening to her commands she grab her property and squeezes and ask if I understand. Yes Mistress. Good boy and she squeeze a little harder this time. By now Mistress has noticed that her property is straining against the wall of the cage wanting out. She continues to massage and squeeze her property. I think to myself thank you Mistress how may I serve you now. Mistress must have read my thoughts. She showed me how I could serve Mistress as she lowered her self on to my face. I eagerly accepted my task.

Attached Files:

2. cagedcd

cagedcd Long term member

retired
    Germany Lower Saxony
    Local Time:
    7:33 AM
    A nice start, hope to hear more and btw: nice cage :):+1::lockkey:

3. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    6:33 AM
    I like the look of the cage, and I think my wife would too. One of her favourite sayings (when it happens) is "Ohh look, it's gone 'angry red' again!". To have a device that always makes it look red would be quite erotic for her I think. The only thing against it for me is it's plastic, after wearing a steel device I couldn't go back to a plastic one.

4. Flabuckeye28

Flabuckeye28 Member

Local Time:
    Good looking cage!

5. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    12:33 AM
    Three mo this will go by rather fast. After the first couple weeks just except the fact that all you do is pee out of it (while sitting) anything else that happens to Her Property between your legs is up to her. Enjoy your time of Personal Growth.

Whiskey05, ugams and taped2 like this.
  6. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    My Mistress says thank you. She likes the way her property looks in red. It's her favorite.

ugams likes this.
  7. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    I'LL do the 3 months easily. But I have a feeling that I'm in for a longer confinement. Just by the way Mistress winked and smiled after saying it would be 3 months. I can only hope. More is always better.

ugams and Mash2214 like this.
  8. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Well day 3 and it was maintenance day. It being Friday Mistress wants her property nice and clean and shaved close. Wants to see the finished product posted on here. Yes Mistress. I'm finished and hope you like.

Attached Files:

9. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Mistress was very happy that her property was nice and clean. She plans on thanking me later I can hardly wait. I had some errands to run so Mistress assign me a task for each errand. I must take a photo of each stop in my cage and in my truck. Once there taken I'm to post them on here . Mistress enjoys sharing the photos of her property And hopes you enjoy them. A total of 4 stops were maid.

Attached Files:

10. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Nothing new to report. Mistress has been silent since Friday. So I'm enjoying the time in confinement. But I know Mistress has something brewing. I guess I'll find out soon enough.

Love2blocked likes this.
  11. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Well Mistress finally contacted me Monday afternoon. I was to present my self to her for my next task. I had 30 minutes to get to her house. If I was late there would be 25 lashes. I was not late. Mistress smiled and said good boy. Mistress instructed me to go to the patio. Once there I was instructed to strip. Information on Mistress patio. It's a 20' x 20' with a 12' private fence around it. Now back to my task. Once I had stripped Mistress shackled my wrist and ankles together. Wrist we're shackled with a 12" chain my ankles were shackled with a 18" chain. They were shackled together with a 28" chain between them. So there's I stood naked in shackles and Wondering what was going to happen next. I got my answer when she uncovered the object in the corner. It was a pressure washer. I had been tasked to pressure wash her patio. Nude shackled and in the hot sun. Mistress told me I had one hour to complete the task. If not completed in that hour. My punishment would be long. Mistress asked if I understood. Yes MISTRESS. Mistress did leave me two bottles of water. Now you probably want to know where my Mistress was . She was sitting just inside the sliding glass doors watching me clean her patio. Mistress got concerned about her property being exposed to the sun unprocted. So Mistress made a few trip to inspect her property just to make sure they were ok. She would remove a very cold wash cloth from the ice water bucket she had sitting beside her. I thought I was going to fall down on the ground when she wrapped the wash cloth around her property. I did let out aloud groan and OOHH ! ! Mistress laughed. Is it cold she asked. Yes Mistress. Does it feel good . Yes Mistress thank you. It did feel good on Mistress property. Did I mention she squeezed and pulled every time she cooled her property off. I thanked Mistress every time. I finally finished the task with 10 minutes to spare. As I stood there waiting for Mistress to approve of my task. I wonder what would happen next. Mistress smiled and says I did a good job and was a very good boy for completing my task in less than an hour. YES MISTRESS thank you. Mistress then says but I can't let you in my house all hot and sweaty and smelling lake sweat. Mistress says she can fix that. Mistress instructs me to stand in the corner she points to. Mistress then tells me look straight ahead, spread my legs and stand perfectly still. Yes Mistress. When Mistress returns I can hear things in the background. All at once I'm hit with a stream of water cold water. I jump from the shock. The next thing I feel is Mistress paddle on my wet ass. Mistress says I told you not to move. YES MISTRESS. Mistress then hoses me down and to my complete surprise begins to wash me. She soaps my backside , my legs and arms. Very gently almost massaging me as she does it. Now I'm getting very aroused. Mistress orders me to turn around and face her. Mistress laughs and smiles at the sight of her property straining to get out of her cage. Mistress proceeds to was my front side very slowly paying close attention to her property. Mistress is enjoying this. So much so she washes her property 5 times. I'm going nuts I can't move knowing if I do I'll get a canning. I'm about to cum all over myself. Mistress knows this. Renises her property off and smiles and whisper in my ear you better not cum. Do you under stand. YES MISTRESS. Mistress then orders me to stand in front of the lounger in the other corner. Yes Mistress. Mistress then undress and sit in front of me and begin to masturbate. Ask me if I like what I see. YES MISTRESS. So here I stand naked shackled in front of Mistress watching her masturbate. Her property is straining hard to get out. I'm hoping Mistress orders me to serve her. . But that doesn't happen. Mistress finally cums. She smiles reahes out and squeezes her property and the kisses and licks her property. I know the groan and moan I let out could be heard a block away. Mistress then put a ice cold wash cloth around her property squeezes releases. Mistress removed my shackles throw my clothes at my feet. Tell me dress and go home. As I walk to my truck Mistress orders me to stop. She walks up to me grabs her property squeezes real hard whisperinmy ear. You were a very good boy today walked back in her house closed the door. I smiled and said thank you MISTRESS as I drove away.

12. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Well it's 10 days into my 3 months confinement. Execpt for my task of cleaning Mistress patio this past Monday afternoon. The week has been kinda slow. But Monday was a surprise and I must say I did enjoy it. Especially when Mistress hand washed her property 5 times. Oh just thinking about it makes her property stir in the cage. I hope she assign me that task again. I can only wish. My Friday has started off with me doing my laundry. I also have to cut grass. Then it's a shower, shave and then go have a few cold ones at the bar. Mistress has given me permission to enjoy my afternoon. Mistress says I can thank her later. YES MISTRESS.

Raychel Dresher likes this.
  13. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Good morning. Been a couple of days since I have posted. Mistress tasks me to update my confinement. So Mistress recaged her property on 7/17/19. Why you ask cause it's Mistress property. Mistress just wanted to lock her property in her red cage. My confinement is to be for 3 months. Mistress informs me this morning that my confinement will run into locktober. Mistress smiled and says to it looks like your in for a longer confinement than originally planned. She asked what I thought about it. Thank you Mistress.

iome343 likes this.
  14. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Friday has arrived and the days are getting Mistress property has been locked for 16 days. Sixteen long and fustrated days. Since I pressure washed her patio Mistress has paid no attention to her caged property. No tease and denial sessions no edging Mistress has just left her property to suffer no kind of physical contact. Mistress has assigned me a task for the weekend. The task is that I can't edge over the weekend. Starting today and lasting until Sunday at 5 pm. Mistress has not even whipped me since the pressure washing. Mistress is planning something special for her property. She did say that when she decides to do this I'm going to enjoy it. So I don't know when this will happen. Mistress smiled and asked if I was going to be excited when this happens. Yes Mistress. I was dismissed and given the weekend off. As she left I was given a task to put some photos of my confinement in the journal for your enjoyment. Enjoy ! !

Attached Files:

Slavebond1966 likes this.
  15. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Mistress also tasks me to wash and clean her property. And furnish pictures to show it being carried out. I'm to post photos here for your enjoyment Mistress has so ordered. Hope you enjoy.

Attached Files:

16. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Good morning. Just a little update on my confinement. Mistress caged her property on 7/17/19. It's now 8/12/19. Her property has been locked for 26 days. Will my 3 months ever get here.

iome343 likes this.
  17. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Good morning. Mistress has informed me that her property is due a hot wax session. I asked when Mistress says soon very soon. Yes Mistress . Mistress smiled and says she looking forward to covering her property in a Cascade of colors. I too enjoy having this done. It makes Mistress very Happy. I love to make Mistress happy.

18. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Well a little update. Still locked in Mistress red cage. 33 days and counting. Mistress had informed me that maybe she give her property a hot wax session. Well today I received the following photos of Mistress shopping for candles. So I'm pretty sure that her property is going to get that hot wax session she promised. Mistress was very happy with the huge selection of colors she has to choose from. So here are the 2 photos she sent to me. Looks like her property will soon be covered in a Cascade colors. Thank you MISTRESS ! !

Attached Files:

iome343 likes this.
  19. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Mistress summons her property this morning. Mistress execpt her property there in 30 minutes. I had better not be late. I arrived with 8 minutes to spare. Mistress had summoned her property because Mistress wanted to be pleasured. And since I had been locked for 35 days. Mistress had decided to release her property and tease and torment it while I gave my Mistress all the attention she wanted. I couldn't wait to start my task. I thanked my Mistress for the opportunity to please Mistress. But Mistress had a surprise for her property. There would be a CBT session go along with the teasing and tormenting of her property. And I was instructed not to cum. Mistress smiled as she lowered her self on to my waiting tongue. I was smiling also. Now her property is put in 4 rings around her balls and 4 smaller rings around her penis. There will be pictures of this. Nice Mistress has secured her property. The fun begins. Her property is massaged, squeezed, pulled all for her amusement. I lose track of my task to pleasure my Mistress. But a few smacks across my balls with her riding crop and a Stern warning to continue my task. I resmused my task. After pleasing Mistress with a satisfying orgasm in which I took in all Mistress sensual juices. I thanked Mistress for the opportunity to please her. And hoped I had pleased Mistress. She smiled and said good boy. Thank you Mistress. Now my cock and balls are screaming to be released. But I know that will never happen. Mistress now turns her attention to her property to tease and torment even more. For next 15 minutes Mistress uses her mouth and tongue on her property. I'm going to explode I just know I am. Mistress stops looks up at me smiles and says if you cum it's 75 lashes with my riding crop. I release a small amount of precum. Mistress uses her finger to pick it up and lick it off. For that little mishap Mistress gave her balls 50 whacks with her riding crop. Mistress has shackled me and left her property in the CBT confinement. I'm left hooded and headphones on to listen to music. I thanked my Mistress. Mistress says I'm to post photos for your enjoyment. Mistress says feel free to commit on them.

Attached Files:

Mark Owen likes this.
  20. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Mistress has been a very playful mood. I'm still uncaged since yesterday little CBT session. I still have the 4 rings around my balls. Correction her property. She said we were going to play this morning. I smiled knowing I was going to please Mistress today. But she seemed more about teasing and tormenting her property. After satisfying Mistress needs and desires. Mistress turned her attention to her property. First was 75 smacks on her balls with her riding crop. Mistress property was a very nice cherry red after that. Mistress asked if they ached I said yes Mistress. She chuckled and softly said she would make them all better and I received 10 more smacks. Then to show she didn't care Mistress applied a plastic bag with ice to her property. I jumped away.wrong thing to do. After the 50 lashes on my ass. It to was a nice cherry red. Mistress then informs me since I can't remain still I was to be restrained for the rest of play time. My legs were spread an a 20" steel bar placed around my ankles. Next I was collared. A small chain fasten to the ring ,my hands in handcuffs and pulled up to the chain and fasten to it. Also had a 4" penis gag put in my mouth. Mistress smiled and whispered to me. Now your all nice and secure. The gag will keep moans and groans low. Does Mistress like what I have done . I knodded in approval. Mistress smiled and said you will enjoy the play time. Mistress then proceeded to have her way with her property and slave. I teased, pulled, iced. Mistress even submerged her property in a pot of hot water. I was edged for 1 hour and was dared to cum. I resisted and for not cumming. Mistress gave her property a kiss and even a few deep sucks on her cock. I just knew I was going to cum. I didn't. Mistress said your a very good boy. This routine went on for a long time. When Mistress was finished with her property she squeezed and said don't go anywhere. I'LL be back shortly and left me there. I don't know how long I was left alone but when she returned. Mistress removed the gag and asked if I had enjoyed the play time. I said yes Mistress and a big thank you MISTRESS ! ! Your a good boy now you get to take Mistress to lunch. Yes MISTRESS ! ! ! Afew photos of Mistress abused property.

Attached Files:

21. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Well the weekend has come and gone. I spent the weekend with Mistress at the lake. Mistress allowed her property to be uncaged. To my surprise. But I know why now. Mistress played with her property all weekend. Mistress had me strip once we arrived at the beach. My clothes were locked in Mistress overnight bag. Mistress then shackled my ankles and then my wrists. My hands were put behind my back so I couldn't play or touch Mistress property without Mistress permission. My hands were placed in front only when I ate. Then they were placed just low enough to eat. I still couldn't reach her property. The weekend was all about her. Mistress started every morning off with her breakfast in bed. I enjoyed the breakfast very much and thanked my Mistress. Mistress property was left to suffer like this all weekend. After breakfast she turned her attention to her property and started her playing, teasing and tormenting her property off and on through out the day. And making sure I pleased Mistress when she wanted my tongue to please Mistress. I eagerly took those commands and enjoyed myself pleasing Mistress. That was my weekend. Tormented, teased, edged over and over again. But told I couldn't cum. I let a little precum out twice and received 100 lashes with Mistress riding crop. Mistress enjoyed those punishment session. Asked if slave enjoyed them. Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress. Mistress replied good boy. On Sunday morning after Mistress breakfast in bed. Which Mistress thanked me by giving her property a kiss and a few slow sucks. I nearly exploded. Mistress pulled away laughed and says No, No ,No better not cum if you know what good for you. Yes Mistress. I given my clothes and told to dress. It was time to go home. Arriving back home I thought Mistress would send me home. She did after one small adjustment. Mistress ordered pizza and we had a quiet dinner listening to music. Mistress excused herself and when she returned Mistress and her red cage and a big smile. Mistress says it's time to lock Mistress property up. Does slave approve. Yes Mistress thank you Mistress. So Mistress recaged her property, gave her caged property a nice gently pull and squeeze and sent me home. Mistress says she hopes you all enjoy the photos.

Attached Files:

22. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Mistress has given me another task. It seems I'm to start my anal training today. Mistress wants my ass butt plugged. I'm to start training so I can wear it everyday for couple hours a day. So Mistress started my training today. Mistress has instructed me to place photos of the task being done. I have done so Mistress enjoyment. Notice the time on my night stand. It's 9:45 am. This has been in me since then. Mistress is enjoying that I like my ass plugged. It's 11:55 am Mistress says since it been in so long I might as well leave it in awhile longer. Yes Mistress thank you MISTRESS. Enjoy the photos Mistress is all smiles and says your welcome.

Attached Files:

Slavebond1966 and SoumisCH like this.
  23. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Mistress has allowed me to remove butt plugged. I wore the plug for 3 hrs. Mistress was very pleased. Said we'll do same tommorow. Thank you Mistress. Mistress asked how it felt. It actually felt quite good. But time will tell picture of plug after removed with time. Mistress wanted it.

Attached Files:

24. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Enjoying my second day of my ass being plugged. Plug been in since 6:00 am. Due to be removed at 9:00 am. Have 15 minutes left. No real issues or problems. Plug is quite comfortable. Almost don't know I have it in me. Mistress enjoyed hearing that. She smiled and says if that feels good you're gonna love what I shove up your ass next. Yes Mistress. Mistress says enjoy the photos.

Attached Files:

Slavebond1966 and SoumisCH like this.
  25. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    My Mistress would like some feed back. She would like to know if you like the photos and want to continue having them posted for your enjoyment. Or not post them. Mistress believe it makes my journal better and gives me a little humiliation that everyone can see. Mistress appreciate your help and thank you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice