Something funny happened yesterday

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Locked in love, Apr 12, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Locked in love

Locked in love Long term member

Local Time:
    6:01 AM
    When my wife got home yesterday, she announced I was taking her out for drinks and dinner. She put on some foxy clothes and, just before we left, pulled a pair of nipple clamps out and said "this should help you focus". While she occasionally puts them on me, this is the first time in public. I was on fire driving to the bar.

We sat down and I noticed the pain had subsided considerably. A quick feel revealed they had fallen off. I told her and she started laughing and said "I wonder if anyone here saw them on the floor and thinks they're yours?" I was mortified and, to my relief, we saw them on the ground in the parking lot on the way out. They'd been run over a couple times and ruined.

We get all serious here in talking about flr and dominant females...........I think it's cool that occasionally something funny happens.

Mtzlplik, SoumisCH, John and 6 others like this.
  2. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    7:01 AM
    It's great to be serious about your FLR, but life is much better when you mix in fun, humor and silliness. So glad you could do that. And glad she was able to share a laugh with you.

It sounds like the two of you have a great relationship!

Locked in love likes this.
  3. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    12:01 PM
    Yep keep it fun

4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    12:01 PM
    Sounds like you had a good time!

5. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    7:01 AM
    We vacation regularly in Maine. About 6 years ago, I was in grocery store while my wife stayed in the car with the dogs. When I checked out, the cashier was a young gorgeous woman named Priscilla. She was wearing a dress with pumps no less. I was smitten, and told my wife. Needless to say, I sought out her line if she was working. After that, my wife put nipple clamps on me before I was allowed to go into the store.
    Priscilla was gone the next year, but I still think of her always. We just had gotten our first GPS. We started calling the female voice Priscilla, and still do., a constant reminder of those ~half dozen encounters.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice