Overlooked pleasure?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by steviepie, Feb 22, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. steviepie

steviepie inferior and unworthy male

Manager
    the States
    Local Time:
    7:34 AM
    Reading a post from KHW reminded me how intensely beautiful it was to make out with my lover after she'd had me locked for an extended period (at least over a month). I know she enjoyed her power as much as the kissing and for me the sweetness was in never knowing (or caring anymore) when (or if) she might ever release me. I'm also sure she had no planned releases in mind so I know she could just focus on the kisses and enjoy my breathless enthusiasm for her.

Any others here care to comment on this beautiful benefit of male chastity?

Halm, 1984marriedcouple and spider203 like this.
  2. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    5:19 PM
    My Wife is much more relaxed about having cuddles than before I started wearing a chastity device. She used to worry about reciprocation, so there were times that she did not instigate passionate kissing as she knew I would want sex as a result. Now she gets to giggle at my contained bulge knowing that she can be as passionate as she likes but it only goes as far as she decides.

i am getting much more gentle attention than I ever did before. She caresses my chest, plays with my nipples and there are times she can hardly keep her hands off of my bum.

Tonight,mahout half an hour ago, she caressed my right nipple for about five seconds. She then watched me get a contained erection, giggled and sent me to my own bedroom.

Damn, I am loving this soooo much!

Halm and rocket like this.
  3. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    5:19 PM
    Arghhh! About! Not mahout! Sometimes I hate my iPad. :mad:

Captured Pirate likes this.
  4. steviepie

steviepie inferior and unworthy male

Manager
    the States
    Local Time:
    7:34 AM
    of course my favorite times were when it DID lead to something more.......for her.

and I always felt good that she could enjoy her orgasms as well without feeling the need to reciprocate.

her satisfied smiles were the BEST.

5. Transplanted

Transplanted New member

Local Time:
    6:34 AM
    What you described is exactly the way it appears my Mistress/Wife will interact once my Queen's Keep arrives and a part of me is under lock & key. With a few weeks of wearing the belt our intimate sessions increased with plenty of organs for Her but none for me. Normally I'm the initiator but that role reversed when she had me locked up. She said to expect more of the same when the Queens keep arrives because there will not be a release for a longtime. That melted me into a puddle and makes me last after Her even more.

I don't think either one of us had a clue as to how much chastity would affect our Domme/sub dynamic that has been in place our entire relationship.

Ma’ams Slut and steviepie like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice