increasing the lenght of time betwee release

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by andynlisa, Nov 22, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. andynlisa

andynlisa Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:50 AM
    Hi,

We're new to the lifestyle. From what I can determine it seems that most couples eventually start increasing the time inbetween the husbands release. I know that it is up to me when or how long in between but is there like a period of time to get him used to say once a week for a while and then maybe like 3 weeks. or should i sort of slowly increase the time inbetween? are there any draw backs to going incrementally or going a long time right away?

Lisa

2. desires

desires Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:50 AM
    Dear Lisa:

I have been kep't in chastity for a little over five years. My release periods are generally every two weeks allowing me about 26 O's a year. I find it most excrutiating when Mistress/Wife extends the period. My longest was 34 days and it was maddening. What i'm saying that as the keyholder, his relief is solely at your discretion. Like most chastized males he will adapt by vicariously living thru Your pleasure. Experiment and enjoy

desires

3. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    1:50 PM
    Linda,

It purely depends on you. I think the usual amounts of time are 1 week, 2 weeks or 4 weeks. These are the most frequant times judging from what I've read. Though there are others who do longer, 3 months, 6 months, even yearly.

I dont think there are any issues with changing the timings. There are no rules you can just make it up as you feel fit.

enjoy,
    Rich

4. dubsub

dubsub Member

Local Time:
    Hi Lisa,

It is our (my Mistress and I)experience that the first few days are very experimental to find the right fit etc. Once it is settled down you must stretch him until he breaks and shows a marked genuine devotion to you. There is a time when he will be all turned on looking to pamper you but you will know when his real mood changes for good. If he can take it start with at least 3 weeks as the two week mark is usually in his favour. After three weeks he will do as you bid. Then it is up to a month at a time.

Enjoy,

Dubsub locked for 24 days now.

5. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    Lisa,
    Everyones experiences are going to be different, however I would say that since you just started it would probably make it easier on both of you to start out slowly. I would suggest a week, then the next week add 2 days, then the following add 2 more days, that way its a slow progression and not to over intimidating.
    Hope you enjoy the site!!!

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

6. Ms.Linda

Ms.Linda No longer a member

Local Time:
    Lisa-

I would also recommend taking it slow. If You become to overzealous and try for a long period of time right from the start, he may experience discomfort that may lead to his desire to be locked fading. Although I know it's not supposed to be something he wants necessarily. Let's face it... most of them are locked because they want to be.

7. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Dollyanne is by no means an expert, but plans to go slowly at first--spending a month or so just getting the fit right and adapting to the device and working out cleaning and shaving procedures. There are many little things to work out!

It took dollyanne several weeks just wearing hair scrunchies to adapt to them so they didn't chaffe to the point of bleeding. By going slowly and making release easy at first dollyanne believes it lessens the fear factor when the time comes for longer, more secure, lockups. A "boiling the frog" approach can be used to gradually extend the lockups to the point you want without it even being noticed. In dolly's opinion the time and manner of release should not be certain, but a bit arbitrary, so it is not taken for granted (kind of like Pavlov trained his dogs). Just one inexperienced sissy gurl's view.

Curtsies & Huggs,
    :animal0008:
    dollyanne

8. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    Well at least we start of wanting to be locked...

When it goes on, we often want it.... but boy are we grateful when it comes off again.

9. andynlisa

andynlisa Junior Member

Local Time:
    will there be any physical changes over long term use? I mean from we can read from the various posters and other things on the internet it doesn't seem to be. But looking at some of the pictures that people like Richard has posted it almost looks as if the men's testicles are swollen and one person we seen (i can't remember the member name right now) even seemed bruised (but then that maybe from some other activity they participated in as well) I don't want to hurt andrew or him to get hurt.

10. cks

cks Banned

Local Time:
    Ms. Lisa,
    slow, close observation and with lots of patience is the best way to begin this amazingly rewarding journey as E/everyone has stated already.

the scrotum will grow and decrease in size naturally with or without being in chastity. some what like a males version of a Females period <winks>. with excitement and the use of tease and denial the male will "fill up" but the body is an amazing machine and the "swelling" will go down on its' own naturally as it realizes it's not going any place. the bruising and discoloring You've seen is most likely due to a pleasurable other experience and not directly related to being in chastity <winks> unless of course the device is improperly fitted.

personally, Mistress Michelle as kept this sub locked up to 153 days straight (cb2000) with no ill effects what so ever except for the feelings of wonderfully erotic constant frustration and horniness knowing that She alone as "absolute" control of Her property. today marks the 44th day of Her latest amusement.

E/everyone develops, reacts and/or submits differently. welcome and enjoy patiently.

11. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:50 AM
    Very nice post cks. "Absolute control".. I love those words..

12. cks

cks Banned

Local Time:
    Miss D,
    thank You. those words alone make me . . . oooooh. where's that ice?

13. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    yes cks with NO end in sight!!! LMAO

14. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Wow...cks! 153 days...that's, let's see... 1, 2, 3...5 months?! Quite an achievement. And, in a cb-2000 too. Dollyanne will probably never make it that far, but is encouraged by your ability to do that in a cb-2000. How do you handle cleaning and/or shaving? Do you have interim releases for that, or do you do it while the device is still on? Dollyanne's hair grows sooo fast--she would be one hairy sissy. Not good for a sissy gurl. Is the cb-2000 easy to clean in the shower? And, does the lock not rust? Sorry for all the questions. Dollyanne is in awe of your achievement and Mistress Michelle's "absolute" control over Her property! Very erotic!

Huggs,
    :animal0008:
    dollyanne

15. cks

cks Banned

Local Time:
    dollyanne you ARE adorable.

many years of training as taught this sub how to keep Her (Mistress Michelle's) property cb2000 locked and healthy indefinitely but . . .

yes the 2000 is NOT totally secure even as MM commands the small points always used. honesty and loyalty make it so if your worth Her generosity and trust. i hate those that even attempt to selfishly disobey for their own pleasure and to escape. i've mastered <lol> the use of a hand held adjustable spray shower head and the use of a well placed wash clouth and occational cotton swabs. GREAT attention must be given to the underside of a long term locked cock. meaning the area where the cock rest against the device and balls. high pressure hand held shower head highly recommended.

16. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    Back to your question Lisa....

I think the bruising on certain people's organs on this sight are caused by other play...hot wax and all sorts.

As for swollen balls. The device holds your balls (well the male's balls) further forward than normal so they tend to be forced outward. There is a little less loose skin available for them. So their shape and position is a little different to what you are used to. And may seem bigger from certain angles.

The best advice is to keep an eye on them. Which you should do anyway, even without this play.

Rich.

17. andynlisa

andynlisa Junior Member

Local Time:
    will he not check them or keep an eye on them? i thought this made men very acutely aware of that area?

18. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Dont worry Lisa....he wont be able to keep his eyes off his poor locked cock LOL Just lock him up and play for a while, he'll be ok and his whole attitude in life will change to whats most important to Lisa and what can i do to make Lisa happy.....
    Have fun

sonic chaste likes this.
  19. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    OK OK girls. You have a point. yes, locked we do end up checking them more often. There's not much else we can do with them, is there?

20. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    I agree with those who suggest starting slowly. When it's all said and done, a Domme/sub relationship is a negotiation and an exchange of power. He has to be READY to exchange that power with you, or you risk it becoming non-consensual.

As one of the males here with the "standard" fantasies, we dream of the periods of lockup getting longer and longer. Reality is certainly different, so you should tread carefully, and make sure things are working well. Life is long, and there will be plenty of time to extend his periods of lockup.

My personal fantasy is that, after spending a year or so under lock and key with "predictable" releases, that I eventually lose all control and knowledge of when the releases might happen. Perhaps it's 2 weeks this time... 2 days the next... two MONTHS the next. That level of power exchange can't happen until a lot of time has passed building trust. Wow, it's a hot fantasy though!

Best of luck!
    mikecb

21. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    I have to chime in here and agree with mikecb in some regards. Obviously you have been well advised to start slowly. Once you figure out fit etc he will obviously take care of himself the best he can. Alway make sure to follow proper hygiene concerns. If extra cleaning or shaving is needed you can supervise a release and the make sure he is under lock and key again.

With that said this is the first time where we have thrown the contract out. I am locked up in my new device and not knowing when I will be let out or if when I am let out I will even be permitted a release is well as mike said HOT! Sadistic in nature? Perhaps. Erotic as hell, Heck yes. Explainable? Doubt it.

Communication is key. For me the first few days ESPECIALLY if there is little teasing is a cake walk. Now the key comes in how involved my Goddess gets in the process up front. She can certainly speed up the time it takes for my mind to switch into total devotion mode by what she does to tease me or make me think things. (you can check my journal in the Vault)

Anyhow as you have been told you are in charge, follow common sense and have fun. Don't be surprised if you start getting spoiled and his frustration leads to him wanting more. As I said it is still a little new to comprehend how it works but it does.

22. andynlisa

andynlisa Junior Member

Local Time:
    jumped the gun

we may have jumped the gun a little bit when we started this posting. we just placed an order for a belt it will be the cb2000. according to the shipping information it should arrive the week before christmas. how long does it take to get it to fit properly? or is that something you don't really know until it is fitting right??

23. candide

candide Member

Local Time:
    5:50 AM
    Ymmv

The CB-2000 is very much YMMV -- "your mileage may vary."

It works great for some guys with a bit of experimentation, it works OK for some with a fair amount of fiddling, it eventually works for some who throw in the Points of Intrigue or the KSDG inserts, and for some, such as myself, the Goldilocks "this is just right" spot is never reached. The CB-2000 was either falling off or rubbing me raw.

Of course, that's the story in general for chastity devices. It's not a cookie cutter world when it comes to controlling the naughty bits.

24. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Lisa, There are infrequent stories of people "hopping right in". For most, it takes some weeks. For me, it took about a month to be to the point that I could wear it 24/7 without undue discomfort.

DO note that it is EXTREMELY likely that andrew will be awakened in the night by natural hard-ons. You can choose to wake with him, and decide whether he can "walk it off", or you can leave him with the keys during the breakin period, and let him work it out himself. However, your expectation should be that andrew will sleep poorly for a few weeks. If you go IN with that expectation, hopefully it won't be a roadblock.

Also, you should expect that he'll have some chaffing, and may need a few days out to heal, now and again. It's not the end of the world, and it heals quickly. Just be aware that these are very natural adjustments as you get started, and it won't put you off.

Best of luck!
    mikecb

25. lockednloaded

lockednloaded Senior Member

Local Time:
    That's the place I have found myself in. :confused0068:

I never really thought about this to be honest, but I'm ecstatic that we are here!

I had kind of envisaged myself being locked for a fairly short but predetermined period of time as my wife (KH) would want my cock before too long!

How wrong I was, as it has become clear over the last few months that the control is far more important to her and seeing as she gets as many orgasms as she wants/needs she is as happy (maybe happier!) as Larry.

I've been locked in my CB6K now since early November and I genuinely have no idea when it will next come off-now if I had known this might/would be the case when I first thought about getting a CB, then I would probably never have got one, but as it is now I wouldn't have it any other way! :anim_19:

:treesmiley:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice