Golden showers as a means of deepening FLR

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by submio, Nov 27, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. submio

submio Member

Local Time:
    7:04 PM
    Has anyone else experienced golden showers within a femdom scenario?

TLDR/sorry for the long post:

We are in a period of more strict femdom right now and my wife is greatly enjoying the control and domination. Wednesday was the start of our five day weekend and the night went a little late. Following a bunch of beer on my side and wine on hers, she decided to take me to the bathtub and try a golden shower for the first time. I’d always been aware of them but not especially drawn to the concept. As she hovered over me, I had a strong anticipation of what this would be like. Once the flow hit my stomach and began moving up my chest, a wave of submissiveness came over me. She grabbed my hair and pulled my face into the stream, a shockingly bold move for our first attempt. As she finished, I asked if she wanted me to clean her and she said yes, of course (she had a shuddering orgasm).

The next morning she did it again and I wondered how it would be more sober. It was equally effective in taking me down a few rungs instantly. Knowing how strong the effect had been on me, she’s done it daily since then. Saturday was compelling as she told me early in the day to expect it later so all day that rattled in my mind, not just that it would happen but that she wanted it and enjoyed its effect on me.

There is one added twist, she likes to wear crotchless leggings to do it. Once she finishes, she hands them to me to hand wash while I shower. Handwashing a domme’s garments is a theme I’d seen in captions but never expected to be a part of my daily routine.

Hopefully some other people have had similar experiences, I’d be interested in hearing them.

2. DriftingHumanoid

DriftingHumanoid Active member

Local Time:
    6:04 PM
    For us it started with me licking Her clean after she used the toilet. Then to me putting my face close enough to taste it as it came out. Then to full on golden showers not forgetting the other two. It definitely makes me feel incredibly submissive and Her incredibly Dominant.

3. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    12:04 AM
    Yes, absolutely, nothing makes me feel like a female is leading our relationship like being urinated on by her.

Have you tried it virtually?

You place your waterproof phone on the floor of the shower, dress up in your wife's clothes and then urinate on the phone while recording the whole affair.

You can play that back while laying naked in the shower.

MapleLocked likes this.
  4. Breathe

Breathe Be true to yourself

United States
    Local Time:
    5:04 PM
    Giving a golden shower was one of my earliest experiences in kink. I have deeply enjoyed giving them ever since then... it's quite good for headspace in certain scenarios, although I personally don't attach a gendered component to it. It's about D/s and sensory play, for me. I'm glad to hear you two had a positive experience with it, @submio!

This reminds me that I haven't made 'special' ice cubes in a while. Thanks for the reminder. ;)

5. submio

submio Member

Local Time:
    #5 submio, Nov 27, 2023
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2023
    :cool::cool::cool::)Thanks for the intriguing comments!

Someone will be getting a welcome or scary surprise soon :D
    Breathe, those are some great keyholder photos!

Breathe likes this.
  6. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    The first time my Wife (KH) gave me a "Golden Shower" I was surprised on how much she enjoyed doing it. She stood over me in the shower, I was on my hands in knees facing her. She started on my back, then worked herself to my head. She then had me look up and she finished off by soaking my face. She has only done it a few times since, but it catches me by surprise when she tells me to strip down and get into the shower stall...

7. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    I love golden showers, very humiliating

submio likes this.
  8. Chaste Bear

Chaste Bear Long term member

Liverpool, England
    Local Time:
    Piss and shit is a hard no for me

Mr_anonymous, JaySaysYes and Aleks_ak like this.
  9. Aleks_ak

Aleks_ak Long term member

power engineer
    Russia, Trans-Baikal Territory, the city of Chita
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:04 AM
    I support it!

10. submio

submio Member

Local Time:
    Looks like you clicked on the wrong thread then. It was right there in the title.

11. samseaborne

samseaborne Long term member

Slave in training
    Local Time:
    LOL you are new here, everyone will share their feedback whether its relevant or not.

How it goes here usually:

Q: "What time is it?"

A: "My favorite ice cream is chocolate, now let me tell you about the time I built a clock out of paper cups"

:D:D:D

Servus, c-w, Isopropylforyou and 8 others like this.
  12. TomInAustin

TomInAustin Long term member

Local Time:
    6:04 PM
    My wife is getting more comfortable with it.

Funny story from years ago, I was on an internet 1st date with a Dominant woman. She asked me about golden showers and drinking her pee. I told her I never have but was interested. We had been drinking shots and when she went to the bathroom she came back wth a full shot glass and said drink this! I did of course

13. M@rcellus

M@rcellus Long term member

Local Time:
    Would love to go back to the first few times when she had stage fright and i'd have to wait for it. It would come out little by little and i could sometimes swallow it all. It's maybe less humiliating now, we did it last week after having a dinner with asparagus. A bit later she told me to lie down on the living room laminate, squatted right over my mouth and peed very hard straight away. More than I could actually drink. It was quite strong tasting and is as funny for us both as it is kinky now. I cleaned up the floor of course. Would love to try the morning one which is meant to be very strong but we don't really do morning sex. Usually it tastes quite sweet actually and she takes so much ice in her drinks she's well hydrated. Part of the fun for me now is not knowing how it will be and when it starts you're kind of committed, I think she would feel hurt if I ever closed my mouth or turned away. Maybe it makes me feel submissive or just closer to her beautiful femininity.

14. Chaste Bear

Chaste Bear Long term member

Liverpool, England
    Local Time:
    Kind of like slowing down when you pass a car crash, you know you shouldn't but...

Isopropylforyou and submio like this.
  15. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    I get mine in the bath

16. emily chelsea

emily chelsea Member

UK
    Local Time:
    i would love to try this and to me in some way your being marked by your KH Mistress or owner

AllySiss, Caged4Sazz and Jail Bird like this.
  17. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    9:04 AM
    The longer I am without orgasm the more extreme my thoughts become. I have thought about it in the past and it made me horny, not the thought of drinking pee or having my partner pee on me.

Its more the thought of her asserting that kind of dominance.

That said I cant see her ever doing that but if she ever did want to Id probably entertain it, especially if it was somewhere sanitary like in the shower or bath, not sure id drink pee though but then its only been a few days since I had an orgasm lol.

Caged4Sazz likes this.
  18. LockitMan

LockitMan Lifestyle service submissive/slave/sissy maid

Retired
    New York
    Local Time:
    After eating my then Mistress to her very first oral orgasm she said "roll over, I'm going to give you your wish and reward". As I was trying to figure out exactly what "wish" she was referring to, she climbed up onto my chin and unloaded her full bladder into me. Having no time to think anything about it I was overcome with these intense feelings of bonding, closeness to her and gratitude for a totally unexpected gift. She was more of a soft Domme and when I had earlier asked for just a sip she said absolutely not. So I was shocked by the whole thing.

We did this many more times over the next few months and I only came to love it and her more and more. I swear hers tasted like a fine chablis. No kidding. Her urine, like her vagina, was the best of either I've ever tasted. She was very healthy and had a very good diet which I think had a lot to do with it.

Drinking her wine I think showed both of us that there was nothing I wouldnt do for her. It was an intense bonding thing for me and I loved that. I miss her so much.

19. jennifer_sissy

Registered Nurse
    Australia
    Local Time:
    8:34 AM
    Love the wet warm feeling of a Golden Shower.

20. Muppet

Muppet Long term member

Local Time:
    #20 Muppet, Dec 2, 2023
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2023
    I think that whole paper cup clock thing is more common than many would suspect, especially in the kink community. And reading posts on CM shows loads of guys in chastity spend most of their waking lives passing through international airports, where coffee to go and awareness of time are paramount.
    Can’t agree with you about ice cream however. Ironically I’m all about the vanilla. If you like, we could have a petulant argument about it where you accuse me of somehow being fake. And I could say something about preferring my toppings on the bottom.

21. Ulex_

Ulex_ Active member

Health and Safety
    Sussex, England
    Local Time:
    I have been fascinated by women peeing since a girl peed in front of me when I was about nine. One of the games my Mistress and I play is me being dressed up in a nappy, romper and mop cap and she pees into a baby bottle and then feeds it to me on her lap. If I'm really lucky I may get a spanking too! Love it.

22. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I find them very submissive, my Madam likes me to thank her as she is doing it to, and she enjoys doing it right into my mouth if I’ve been good. Once when we were in a coffee shop she took my empty iced tea cup to the ladies and refilled it for me, it was very humiliating but highly exhilarating!

AllySiss likes this.
  23. c-w

c-w Long term member

Northern Germany
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:04 AM
    We do this from time to time, the first was quite overwhelming. We had already talked about the fantasy and once we shared a bath in the tub when she got up and ordered "open wide" in a VERY demanding way, which I obeyed and she let it flow. It was especially arousing since she made at most a little effort to hit my mouth at all and let me feel she didn't care so much about which part of me got hit and sprinkled without saying any word. It was a fantastic implementation of the mindset "you are under me and I PISS all over you" with all the profanity and vulgarity of the word "piss" put into expression, if you know what I mean. (A dash of vulgarity spices dirty talk quite up for both of us.)

Some time later that got a certain level-up when we were on the sofa watching some TV show when she suddenly announced "I have to pee". In a first reaction, I moved a bit aside to let her get up, but immediately she reinforced her announcement to a threatening "No! I have to piss!" and I understood. Kneel before her, push the skirt up and, well, let's call it … "dock at the hole". One last order "Don't you dare to spill a drop!" and my role as loo started.

This was so indcredibly arousing I got an instant hard-on, started fingering her with the ending of the golden stream and the whole situation turned into The Fuck Of The Month, to say the least …

24. Rimmer69

Rimmer69 Long term member

Merseyside. UK
    Local Time:
    I remember our first exploration into golden showers, it was about 8 years ago while we were on holiday in Portugal.
    We come back to the studio after a night out. We started playing around lots of foreplay and snagging, when I needed to pee, off to the bathroom I went, without me releasing the wife followed me in, and come up behind me and grabbed my cock and guided my aim into to the toilet, next she told me to stop and turned me around, got down on her knees and aimed now my hard cock at her mouth and got me to start to pee again, and she took the last of my golden pee.
    Next she took me to the shower and got me to lie down, she stradded my face and began to release her warm pee into my open mouth, OMG lt was such a fantastic taste. Ever since golden showers have been a part of our play, especially since she became more than my wife but my Mistress. Now she makes it part of her domination of me, she also will order me to pee on her now and then, and if I can't oblige I'm heavily punished, usually with a pair of her pee soaked knickers stuffed into my mouth held in place with a gag, and flogged with her riding crop.
    Look forward to ever time it happens.

Sub2misgoddess and O2beyoursub like this.
  25. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    1:04 AM
    #25 Servus, Dec 11, 2023
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2023
    Congratulations for that.
    This must be a dream.

I enjoy it very much, if my wife lets her pee rinse info my mouth. She does this occasionally and I feel deep submission for her then.
    Unfortunatedly she did never use me whikst watching TV or so. For me this would be one of the last steps for making her dominance over me rounded up and to draw a sharp line between her female leading and my permanent deep loving submission.

I can completely support you.

c-w likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice