Not sure how honest to be

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by butterfly, Feb 7, 2018.

?

Should I tell her what I did?

1. Yes.

94.3%
  2. No.

5.7%
Random Thread
  1. butterfly

butterfly New member

Local Time:
    6:37 AM
    My KH has told me that I had best always be honest with her. That the punishment for not doing so, would be far worse than the punishment for whatever wrong I may have committed. I'm not so sure about that, though. My wrong? I discovered how to use the Magic Wand on my cage. Not only have I cum while I'm locked up, but I used *her* Magic Wand. I can not possibly say to her, this evening,, "Miss Lena, I have something to tell you", and then share the details. At this point, the fear of her *possibly* finding out is not as great as the fear of the punishment I know would be coming if I confessed.

2. Prandtl

Prandtl New member

Local Time:
    12:37 PM
    I know this is easy to say from where I am sitting, but you have to be honest about these things. Every lie you tell (or truth you intentionally avoid telling) kills the dynamic. Because chastity devices aren't perfect, trust will always be required for anything to be real, and even if she doesn't find out, you may feel like the whole relationship is kind of hollow if it is based in untruth.

Additionally, if she does find out you were lying, I don't know the nature of your relationship with your keyholder, but the punishment would likely include the end of any chastity play.

Raven's j, Penney, Panda2010 and 3 others like this.
  3. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    I agree. Truth is always best.

Green_eyed and Raven's j like this.
  4. Jay86

Jay86 Member

London UK
    Local Time:
    11:37 AM
    Be honest.

Chastity is hard and even the strongest man can have a moment of weakness.

Lying is harder to forgive than weakness. Take your punishment and hope you enjoy it.

5. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    If you keep this secret or tell a lie where will it end?
    How do you think she would feel if she found out by herself?
    Tell her the truth.

6. keyheld

keyheld Member

Hampshire, UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Always be truthful. It’s the best way

7. Mandynjack

Mandynjack Long term member

Local Time:
    You already know the right thing to do, just get it done! The strength of our lifestyles is based on 100% trust and 100% devotion. Anything less is cheating. Men are weak, we know that, but we also appreciate a man who is honest. That my friend is a sign of strength.

8. Deleted member 53138

Not an easy decision......but I believe you have to tell her, chastity is built on trust and honesty and without that what is it?
    She will punish you but I think she will gain respect for you, knowing that you told her with the knowledge that she would not be happy and respond with a punishment....
    Who knows.....you might even enjoy the punishment!

9. Breathe

Breathe Be true to yourself

United States
    Local Time:
    4:37 AM
    I suppose the answer revolves around what you both want out of this...

Do you want to be like the majority of people who have settled into 'comfortable' lives with 'little white lies'?

... Or do you want something real, with unconditional (and sometimes brutal) honesty?

Both scenarios involve quite a bit of work, actually. The payoff is where the difference resides. To Me, it's a no brainer, but everyone has different expectations in life.

Lies are easy, which is why they abound. Any nitwit can tell them. The truth is best, no matter how much it hurts. That's why honesty takes strength.

10. Janey120

Janey120 Junior Member

Retired
    Leeds UK
    Local Time:
    Liars need a good memory!

11. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i think it best to tell the truth and my Mistress knows anyways if i lie.

12. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    5:37 AM
    Thinking back.... I secretly crossdressed without my Wife's knowledge and when She did find out, She was much more upset that I had lied to Her about it than She was that I had been doing it behind Her back for several years. It took Her months to get over it and It almost cost us our marriage of about 28 years at the time.

Once I sucked it up and began to practice absolute honestly, our relationship improved dramatically. That episode did help create an atmosphere of open communications that has been wonderful.

13. Willywonka

Willywonka Member

Local Time:
    You've gotta tell her otherwise your whole chastity journey is a lie, in my humble opinion. You're going against the very grain of chastity, and, although it will be hard to confess, it will be a weight off your shoulders.

attistoC, Patticakes and Breathe like this.
  14. _and_smile

_and_smile Active member

Canada
    Local Time:
    For the first half of our relationship, I was lying to my Wife. Although not married at the time, that is irrelevant. I was terrified of Her finding out about desires I had that I was ashamed of. My solution for these desires was to explore them with other people and avenues other than with Her. I kept this information from Her. With a straight face. For 3 years.

My Wife eventually found out on Her own about my secrets and lies. Your partner will to. It's just a matter of time. My secrets were enough to almost kill our relationship. When She found out, for me, it was as if a weight ten times my own dropped off my shoulders. I felt freed.

Most times, you won't truly understand how much stress and anxiety you carry with that lie. With that secret. It'll eat away at you a little bit more each and every day.

My Wife made a very, very good point that I have worked towards remembering and ingraining into my head; let Her decide how She's going to feel or think about something. I spent more time convincing myself I knew how the punishment would play out. I convinced myself She would leave me over the lies and secrets. Well. I was wrong. She married me after we sat down and had lengthy, honest conversations. It was hard. I was miserable because of the pain that I had caused Her by making the wrong choice of lying.

Don't lie to Her. Come clean. Sit down, talk about it and take the punishment that you unfortunately but rightly deserve. If it ends your relationship, it's your own fault and you probably don't deserve her, anyway. As harsh as that sounds, think of how you're treating her by lying to her face. Coming clean will show her that you care enough to admit to your mistakes and that you're prepared to face the consequences of your actions.

I didn't have the opportunity to do that and I'll tell you...you do not want to feel how I felt when it all came undone. You will hate yourself so much more when she finds out on her own than you will when she's punishing you for your honest mistake. But make it an honest mistake before it's too late. Or else you'll live with the truth of being a liar. Like I do.

15. mcfeely

mcfeely Long term member

Medic
    Local Time:
    I think you are making too big a deal out of it. Your both adults. If you feel like getting off, take care of it. It probable sucks while in a cage but thats your choice. If she asks, and you WANT to tell her, go ahead. If you don't think it is her biz, change the subject. I highly doubt that all the KH tell there husbands everything they do nor do they feel guilty about keeping something from them. As far as punishment, in our relationship its the rule of two. If she pleases me I will try to give it back twice. If she punishes, I will give it back x 2. Might not work for everyone or anyone else but does for us.

attistoC likes this.
  16. Mandynjack

Mandynjack Long term member

Local Time:
    It's cheating, simples!

17. Felix cum ea

Felix cum ea Vanilla Chaste

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    I'm a bit puzzled here:

On the one hand it doesn't seem so much of an 'illegal' action

On the other hand when you both are committed to certain arrangements, then indeed it is cheating and then it is best to clear that with her.

I do not know your dynamic as couple, but I have made kind of similar mistake, which I thought to be harmless and innocent (well only my mistake involved another person), in the past and it almost ruined our relation.

We had to go through counseling etc. to rebuild trust.... but now everything is better than it ever was, and I will certainly not ever make that mistake again (see other thread where I replied about my mistake).

Believe me, once you lose trust: you lose the very fundament of your partnership and luckily I got a second chance to make it all good.

To me my wife is my 'winning lottery ticket' and we are together since May 1987...

attistoC, kevgetsum and NsToy like this.
  18. butterfly

butterfly New member

Local Time:
    As most everybody opined, telling her was really the only honest choice I had. I thought I might have possibly been talked out of telling her by some angle I hadn't thought of. Bottom line (no pun intended) is that I told her last night. She lit-up my ass like she has never done. At first I enjoyed it, but for the first time since we started our chastity journey (only 3-months ago), it went from funishment to punishment. I was stubborn, and was NOT going to use our safe word. But, she was not going to stop until I did. And, I did. Up until now, I'd always assumed she just "didn't have it in her"..too much of a softy. I think the dynamic of chastity just turned from me being in charge (topping from the bottom), to her being in charge. These spankings have only been once or twice a month. She told me this morning, as she left for work, "Don't put up any of the items I used on you, last night. Leave them right where they are. It's going to be a long weekend, for one of us".

19. Breathe

Breathe Be true to yourself

United States
    Local Time:
    4:37 AM
    Glad to hear you made the right choice!

Oh, how misleading assumptions can be... :rolleyes:

attistoC likes this.
  20. Willywonka

Willywonka Member

Local Time:
    Good choice. Feel better for it? And that does sound like quite a way to spend a weekend! ;)

21. Beautiful and her footman

Beautiful and her footman Long term member

Local Time:
    5:37 AM
    It was the best thing for you to tell the truth. How are you going to get the full experience if you CHEAT on your Chastity?

-Beautiful

Well done, on both of your parts!

-the footman

Breathe and Panda2010 like this.
  22. mcfeely

mcfeely Long term member

Medic
    Local Time:
    It is as I thought. She had the intent to beat you no matter what, was just looking for an excuse. Hope she and you feel that it was worth the experience. Only you two know how you want your relationship to proceed. In our relationship I would have been the one to say that the implements are going to be left out and she will get to enjoy a reflection of all the love she had bestoyed on me the night before ( x 2).

23. RexVa

RexVa Long term member

Local Time:
    It's sadly comical how males seem to always make that erroneous assumption about women... At least, that's now painfully obvious to another one.

Panda2010, Breathe and Willywonka like this.
  24. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    If you are not truthful withyour partner then it follows your partner can not trust you.
    Without mutual trust you have nothing.
    If you have nothing then what is the point of being in a relationship?

IMHO either tell her and live with the consequences or part.

Panda2010 and Breathe like this.
  25. Maid Diane

Maid Diane Active member

Local Time:
    8:37 PM
    I feel your pain but honesty is always the best way.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice