New Appreciation of No Orgasm Future

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Stevejames732006, Jan 4, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Stevejames732006

Local Time:
    2:33 AM
    So after my previous orgasm in early December I was allowed to orgasm on New Years Eve inside my wife. Due to the build up I only last ten seconds but the orgasm was so intense and at the time satisfying.

However what followed was days of a low and depression. My mojo had gone, my attention to my wife had gone. She felt unloved and well it was pretty bad.

After a few days of my moping , she surprised me with some lingerie and asked me to strip while she humiliated me and reminded me that her ex husband was a real man who could satisfy her in ways I could not.

This got my arousal levels immediately up not quite to pre orgasm but starting.

It made me realise how I don’t actually want a proper orgasm again, I find the constant arousal to be satisfying and I also enjoy the intimacy that it creates between me and my wife, I don’t want to orgasm for fear of losing that feeling again.

It feels like nirvana pre orgasm. Does anybody else understand this? Does this make our relationship purely sexual/selfish (e.g. reliant on me not orgasming?)

2. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    9:33 PM
    I totally get your feelings. I experience a drop in my submissive feelings after orgasm, especially if mine is weak or occurs quickly. It doesn't seem worth it at the time. But that is just part of the process, at least for me. Restricted or limited orgasms certainly resolve that issue. Just remember if you wife wants PIV or to see you orgasm or have a ruined one, then you should do what is needed to please her. I don't see anything selfish in what you described, as long as both of you are satisfied.

BR_Saiph, jemima and Stevejames732006 like this.
  3. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    6:33 PM
    You are not alone brother. While it's been a long time since I was allowed inside of my wife's vagina, I still know that an orgasm--however attained--dramatically decreases my affection for her for far too long.

Rectrix and Stevejames732006 like this.
  4. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    Yes that what happen when i had them and im glad that i dont have them like that now.

5. sissy_connie

sissy_connie Long term member

professional
    Local Time:
    Also sounds like the fact that your wife gave you some "lingerie" that feminization may be in your future.

6. elias

elias 7/7 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    3:33 AM
    It would be quite interesting to read about the "chemicals" behind the orgasm. Interesting to read is @Lyriseitia post about Mood swings of sub as where @filltee supported us with the "chemical theory" of men's brains in conjunction with our orgasms and excitement.

During sexual arousal - and on our way to an orgasm - our levels of dopamine and oxytocin raise significantly, but at the "release" they drop "of a cliff" downwards. Right at this drop, the level of prolactin raises and so suppressing restoring the levels the first two. The first two works as neurotransmitters and are responsible for conversion of signals and feelings in / to / from our brains. Dopamine gives the satisfying (reward) "experience", whilst oxytocin responds in e.g. "cuddling" during a short period after our orgasm. The third one, prolactin, is keeping our levels of dopamine and oxytocin low after orgasm. This lasts for at least 1-2 weeks after such full release. In the early days of evolution, this must have men allowed to recover, and time to "hunt their next opportunity". So, reading your story, be happy, your body works completely as it was designed....

My releases are fully regulated by my Love. However, as she dislike my "drop after", she decided to implement the following "remedy's": (1) put the cage back on immediately after my release and keep this 24/7 for 10-14 days at least; (2) become an expert in ruining my O's i.s.o. FO's, which will bring even more frustration, exitement and submissiveness to me and keep treating her as Queen; (3) Introduced recently "the one who polute should clean". In particular this restores my feelings much quicker after an eventual release....

All the best!

Rectrix and asastype like this.
  7. debbie jones

debbie jones Long term member

retired
    Shrewsbury shropshire uk
    Local Time:

ive decided that im not going to orgasm again at least thats how im thinking at the mo . i enjoy the constant arousel ive got moor enegy and feel much happyer in myself .feeling horny is a real feelgood state to be in .
    the only self pleshure i get is nipple play and becouse im always horny is a daily activerty sometimes several times a day . orgasym just spoils that
    i find im always ready to give someone else pleashure and i realy get great satisfaction from that .so im hoping i can stick with it and never orgasm again . so far its been about 80 days since i or anyone eles touch my penis

Stevejames732006 likes this.
  8. LockT

LockT New member

Finland
    Local Time:
    4:33 AM
    I totally get this. Im better in this way. Cumming rarelly or in ruined way keeps me focused better and i stay in right mood. I dont even desire PIV anymore.

R2002 likes this.
  9. elias

elias 7/7 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    But, what if your Queen insist on a release?

At least I will not decide myself anymore to have or have not an O or any sexual release, only if my Love requires me to do so. In other words, I do not decide anything myself about O anymore, it is only there for her pleasure.

Furthermore, feelings and emotions are much more pleasurable indeed when orgasms are reduced or skipped. I guess I can perfectly live with that. However, teasing & denial goes hand in hand with that. No orgasm, no T&D will also not bring the right feelings I guess?

Rectrix likes this.
  10. debbie jones

retired
    Shrewsbury shropshire uk
    Local Time:
    well i gess if i was orderd to cum then id have to but im hoping ill never cum again theres just so much pleashure and constant arousil from a zero orgasm life . and the fact you never have to have a complete comedown after a O if there was something i could do to prevent ever having another O id do it without hesitation

elias likes this.
  11. mcfeely

mcfeely Long term member

Medic
    Local Time:
    I think the problem is that most don't orgasm enough. I know that if my wife and I stay connected and orgasm /have sex on a regular basis, the relationship is fine. Problem is that she goes thru stages where she doesn't want sex and at that point it becomes a problem and I lose my connection and desire. Tried the cage at her request and that didn't work, just got pissed off and ended up ignoring her. She was a fire and forget girl, no T&D etc so I figured if she couldn't be bothered to make it interesting then why bother.

homebody likes this.
  12. sissydavenport

sissydavenport Locked sissy sub / spouse of Mistress Davenport

Musician / other media stuff
    East Central Illinois
    Local Time:
    8:33 PM
    Look into tease & denial. That's really what it sounds like what you're looking for.

Also, there is never an excuse not to pay attention to your Mistress after an orgasm. Even if you don't fee like it, or it's biological, it doesn't matter. Just make a conscious effort and do it.

13. debbie jones

retired
    Shrewsbury shropshire uk
    Local Time:

thats a realy good point both parties have to be comited to chstity if shes not interested it wont work

Stevejames732006 and BR_Saiph like this.
  14. borbulls1961

borbulls1961 Madame Vanilla's property

Almost retired business owner
    France
    Local Time:
    My Madame Vanilla luuvvs Piv, from time to time. She feels validated when she empties me inside her. It feels wonderful when she gets on top of me and takes my stuff. From time to time. And its up to me to get her in the mood.

I too drop big time. 3 or 4 days before Im up again. But the memory of her making my toes curl then groan and grunt then scream is so strong that even if my chemistry is altered I have appreciation and utmost respect for this woman...and I feel that for weeks after a screamer.

She doesn’t spontaneously t&d as shes so vanilla...but I can provoke her to t&d me by showing her how much I WANT HER.

elias, Rectrix, Miffy and 1 other person like this.
  15. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    @Stevejames732006 , your experience is totally normal, many of us share the same post-orgasm drop. It's up to her whether you shall experience this or not. Have you talked to her about this?

elias likes this.
  16. Stevejames732006

Local Time:
    Hi , thanks for the reply. Yes we are always talking which is great. I am now on day 11 following the orgasm and starting to occasionally call what I describe to her as “the fizz” in my penis. She has upped the teasing which is helping and we have discussed what teasing will help get me back to pre orgasm levels if she allows me to orgasm again this year.

elias likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice