3 weeks locked

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Hkeye, Jan 25, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Hkeye

Hkeye Active member

Local Time:
    11:07 AM
    So I've started my 4th week locked in a small steel CD. My wife has the key but is not very into the chastity thing, although she does like my behaviour. She leaves the key in her bedside table. We've had absolutely no sexual contact in the last 3 weeks, but has been cuddling lots.

I have deliberately not mentioned my erections or how horny I feel, but over the last couple of days I just can't help it. This morning I was awoken with an uncomfortable stuffy, that I did tell my wife about. We cuddled and I just held her and relaxed until my little dick went soft.

She said she didn't see why I needed to wear a CD and that I just needed training for a month. I then told her that I had put her key in an emergency release key box. She opened her draw and looked at the box and was not very pleased about it. However she did not smash the glass. She put the box back in her bedside table.

After doing some chores I kissed her neck and she seemed to be her usual happy self. My previous longest lock up was 3 months and after being unlocked I slowly reverted to pestering for PIV sex most nights, with her begrudgingly allowing it once every week or two. After 4 weeks lock up I'm going to build on her comment that I just needed training and suggest that as 3 months was not enough we should at least double it.

I am hoping that she will agree to this while wishing to satisfy her low sexual desires by allowing me to pick her and get her off using her toys.

I'll post an update at a later date....

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
  3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Good luck to you! And enjoy your journey.

4. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Don't make the macho male mistake of assuming that what your wife needs is lots of sex, when what she may really need is lots of love.

Hkeye likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice