Question for guys that are locked for at least a month

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by KevLock, Sep 14, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. KevLock

KevLock Member

Local Time:
    7:08 PM
    Hello,

My wife and I have been getting more into chastity play and want to move into longer lockup times. Something in the months timeframe. I have a few cheap cages that work fairly well. I've tried a Mature Metal cage that just didn't work out. I would like one that I can pee standing up with. The ones that make a mess smell bad after a day. For those of you that are caged for long durations, at least a month, what device(s) do you use? Links would be helpful. Also, do you use lube around the base ring or not. Any help would be appreciated.

Chili-boy likes this.
  2. SissyKayli

SissyKayli Active member

US
    Local Time:
    4:08 PM
    Haven’t been locked for a full month, but usually 2-3 weeks and could go a month or more if I was asked to.
    I’m in a cherry keeper small. I can pee standing up at a urinal if I need to if I’m out at an event or public restroom.
    No lube around the base ring, but sometimes I’ll put a little lotion there if it starts to sting/burn.

Anyways, here’s a link:
    https://www.shapeways.com/shops/josielynn-s-body-jewellery

3. amareine

amareine Long term member

france
    Local Time:
    12:08 AM
    first, try to have a A ring which is circular
    prefer metal es plastic
    sometimes i use some cream (nivea cream for hands or a medicinal cream
    (in france : hemoclar : Polyester sulfurique de pentosane 500 mg Parahydroxybenzoate de méthyle+Propylèneglycol+)

4. R2002

R2002 Long term member

Attorney
    USA
    Local Time:
    Mature Metal for me although you said it didn't work for you.

Wearing it five years now (i don't mean not taken off for that long). I think the longest I've gone is around 10 weeks and I could go indefinitely at this point.

I needed a few adjustments on my device to get it dialed in just right.

Occaisionally I use a little baby gel ( not oil).

Good luck!

gary170 likes this.
  5. New to cage

New to cage Long term member

USA South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Lockthecock.com I have the "long and merciless" steel cage and a semi knock off of evotion wearables 8ball trap, both of which I can wear long term and pee standing up. I do use a little baby oil gel applied with a cotton swab applied to the head to ensure I slide easily to the end. The only fix besides that would be to go custom I believe

Chadstallion likes this.
  6. wastlander2002

wastlander2002 Long term member

hampton roads VA
    Local Time:
    I use the cobra cage...its way more comfortable than my metal cages and because of that it doesn't pull and chaffe

NEsubhub, MadameJs_boo and homebody like this.
  7. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    I use a HappyGo with an ergonomic base and average 7-14 days locked straight, once a year 30 days for Locktober and 40 days for lent. Have done 122 continuous days,my all time record. Where I am fortunate, any time over 14 days I do get a milking to keep me interested and any time over 30-40 days I get caged orgasms. The longer I wear it the more caged orgasms I have received. My wife loves oral, so as long as I have a tongue she is happy and the caged orgasms helps my missing PIV.

As far as peeing, the vast majority of the time its sitting down. If I need to stand its a mater of getting everything in a straight line so I don't hit the cage.

8. KevLock

KevLock Member

Local Time:
    Thank you all for the replys. Thomas and Wastlander, do you have a link or pic of your cages?

9. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    Its my avatar.

10. lockedforfun

lockedforfun Long term member

Local Time:
    Mature Metal for me too, but I also used this stainless cage : https://fancybondage.com/collections/male-chastity/products/male-chastity-cage-hbs051 for an extended lockup (about two months) as well with no real problems. Peeing standing up in either requires a few moments of adjustment and lining up though.

I sometimes use a little lube, depends on how I'm feeling, but most days I don't. When I do, it's usually just some hand lotion. If I feel like some irritation is developing, I'll try Gold Bond Medicated under the ring.

11. Design is me

Design is me Long term member

Local Time:
    I have been using the Male Chastity Now cage called the Adaptus. It seems to fit pretty well once you get the ring size right. I am in it now going on 5 weeks. Once your body adjusts to a cage then it is almost like it isn't there. I just put some vaseline line on the bottom of the ring in the morning and that will work for the day. I can also pee standing up at work if I line it up before I start to pee.
    She does let me out to workout for an hour twice a week.
    Good luck. A good fitting cage is a must for extended lock ups

Chili-boy and Queens servant73 like this.
  12. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    6:08 PM
    http://malechastitynow.com/Chastity-Device/Adaptus

The Adaptus has been awesome for me, tried a few Chinese cheap cages, found one close to the Adaptus and used that for a while and then decided to drop the money for the MCN.
    I’ve done multiple 2-3 week lockup’s, up to 26-28 days, could go longer if my Wife decides it. And I do wear it to sleep as well.
    No issues with urine, I do sit to pee but could probably stand with a little practice.
    I am allowed to remove it to give a good scrub about once a week or a little longer.
    And as far as lube or lotion, I use a drop of lotion under the balls at the base ring just to help when it tries to get erect in the early mornings. The Adaptus is really good at stopping erections fairly quickly, so not a huge issue but the lotion helps any way.

13. gary170

gary170 Long term member

NZ
    Local Time:
    12:08 PM
    MM jailbird do me as well wear it year in year out basicly never comes off ..the odd 2 min check once a month then back on
    As stated already R2002 could easily wear it forever lol

14. jim48

jim48 Long term member

Retired
    las vegas, NV US
    Local Time:
    MM Jailbird. Easy to wear a month or a year. No lube at all. Can pee standing up with no problem. The only reason you couldn't pee standing up is that the cage is too long. As long as the cage fits tight you should line up perfect. I have the oblong ring.

15. luckyhubby83

luckyhubby83 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:08 PM
    after having done the ball trap cage ranging from china knockoffs to a lori. and then a evolution bijou. the bijou is worlds better. i am not woken up at night. it can be worn indefinitely. in comfort.

16. Crowe

Crowe Long term member

Local Time:
    I was in a Jailbird for quite some time, but every so often I would get sore spots and have to take a break. I got a PA earlier this year and have been in MCN GA2 for nearly a week now with absolutely zero issues. Most comfortable cage yet.

17. Turma

Turma Long term member

systemadministrator
    Germany - near Hannover
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:08 AM
    Interestingly, peeing works best when standing, with the cages which are very narrow and have a urethal pipe with it.

https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B08BJ2BW95/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

With this cage it has worked best so far, if you knew that you have to or should urinate standing up during the day. Through the contact pressure and the hard metal tube hardly anything goes wrong. Short wipe and it goes on.

However, longer wear, especially for beginners is difficult to manage.

Look for the best a well-fitting cage on Amazon and the other Chinese sellers and give eight that a urethrainsertion is included.

Make sure that the hose is not "smooth", as shown in the following picture:

https://th.bing.com/th/id/OIP.bgFxPRJTXg6c7UCGySfPVQHaE8?w=303&h=202&c=7&r=0&o=5&pid=1.7

But ribbed, as seen in this picture:

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/61i1FiV8NLL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

Through the ribbed the urethra is better closed and the stream then comes only from the hole in the middle.

Otherwise, choose an open cage design, so with bars, there you can also pee very well with, but when standing it is difficult, because often something drips next to it.

Otherwise, we used in our over 2 years different cages, because you have to change from time to time, because depending on what you plan to do. Because not all cages are equally suitable for all purposes.

18. Chili-boy

Chili-boy Long term member

Local Time:
    11:08 PM
    I am in a MCN Contender now, after some time in a MM Jailbird. Contender is light as a feather, I can go standing up and cleanliness or fitting never an issue. expensive but if it's on for a long time you want comfort

19. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:08 PM
    Anything that's the right length and has a reasonable pee hole should do.

New to cage likes this.
  20. KevLock

KevLock Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for all your input. I'm not interested in a PA or tube insert. I have had the best luck with this https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32700666091.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.8ef74c4d6HedMY I've done a 9 day lockup. However, it falls down some, especially during warmer weather. I have this https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005002427236265.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.8ef74c4d6HedMY on order. I'm hoping the lightness of it will help it say put. Moreover, not having to worry about a metal detector is a bonus. I'm a 40 mm ring. I also ordered the 38 mm ring. I was interested in the Cobra, but it only goes down to a 42 mm ring. Thanks again guys.

21. R2002

R2002 Long term member

Attorney
    USA
    Local Time:
    My Wife still likes to unlock me once a month or so for PIV but if She chose otherwise I would happily and comfortably accept that

gary170 likes this.
  22. R2002

R2002 Long term member

Attorney
    USA
    Local Time:
    Seriously, though, one thing I want to emphasize is that it took several adjustments and two different MM devices (adjusted gap, length, ring) before my MM device fit well enough for indefinite wear. Be patient.

lockedforfun and Lovemygoddess34 like this.
  23. SubHubbyInChastity

SubHubbyInChastity submissive to @Mistress Good Wife

Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    Like many others, MM Jailbird. I have the dual base ring that has made a world of difference in the comfort department. Keep it short, keep it tight, keep it on. As long as it fits properly for your anatomy (took a few tries for me), I have no issue with chaffing or peeing.

~sierra

gary170 likes this.
  24. Kat9s toy

Kat9s toy Long term member

California (US)
    Local Time:
    MCN Contender for me for the past 15 months. Locked 99% of the time. Current lockup just over 5 months.

Lightweight and easy to keep things clean. I can pee standing up, but may need to adjust urethral opening first. (I prefer to sit if possible. Less chance of a mess.)

http://malechastitynow.com/Chastity-Device/Contender
    A bit more expensive than most, but you can get close to a custom fit. It may take a little trying out base ring sizes, ring to cage gap, etc. but if you are in it for the long haul, this is hard to beat.

MCN's other models (Amicus, Adaptus, etc) should also be good. They are a little less expensive because are less customizable.

Good luck!

25. MadameJs_boo

MadameJs_boo Active member

Local Time:
    5:08 PM
    I'm typically locked for 3-4 weeks at a time, give or take. We started out with the CB-X line of cages and have experimented with about a half dozen cages over the years. The collection currently consists of the Holy Trainer v4, Cherry Keeper, and Cobra X-Lock. It takes a lot of trial and error to finally nail down the sizing and finding the right mixture of security and comfort.

The HT is fun but I don't find it to be very hygienic. CK is great and JosieLynn's done great work with that product offering. I absolutely LOVE the Cobra X-Lock for long term wear. It's much more hygienic, IMO than, say, the HT, and is the most comfortable cage I've ever used.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice