Prince Alberts and the PA 5000

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Lockedwithlove, Jun 30, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Lockedwithlove

Lockedwithlove I am my Queen's toy

Idaho
    Local Time:
    10:57 PM
    Mistress and I are highly considering me getting a PA so I can wear a PA 5000 type device. I didn't think mistress would be too keen on it however I have now been out of chastity for over 2 months mistress misses the control she's had over me for the past year. I developed an issue to where I can only wear a device that will allow me to expand a little more than a stainless device will all so I'm thinking the PA 5000 will be ideal. I was wondering if anyone could share their experiences with me as far as getting the PA and what it's like wearing a PA style device.

2. Morolinith

Morolinith Active member

Local Time:
    9:57 PM
    I started with the PA-5000 do to the many gauge size hooks included so I had something while getting to my 4g goal.
    It will split down the seam so it is not a perm. Device. After mine broke I got a mousetrap but missed the more restricted feel of a ball trap device. I now use a custom contender with an over sized base ring for comfort as the PA adds all the security and love it.

3. Lockedwithlove

Lockedwithlove I am my Queen's toy

Idaho
    Local Time:
    10:57 PM
    Thanks for your input, ill probably start with the PA 5000 then move to a mousetrap. I too like the restrictive feel of a ball trap device but the last one I had caused me a particular issue that makes me very hesitant to wear a ball trap style. The mouse trap will probably be perfect in the end. i suppose I have a long journey before I'll actually be able to wear it as far as healing, stretching etc.. I was just speaking to my mistress about it again and she's becoming a little unsure about it so I'll have to see if she'll still allow me to get a PA although she did tell me she thought it looked kinda hot. Oh well we'll see, I'm skittle scared but hopefully she gives me the go ahead.

Oh yeah is the PA 5000 or mousetrap painful when you are erect? i heard it can tug quite a bit which can be uncomfortable, I can put up with uncomfortable but I don't want painful.

4. Morolinith

Morolinith Active member

Local Time:
    I got my mousetrap very tight so it would hurt a little when hard. The PA 5000 hurt so i closed the side vents to stop that.

5. Morolinith

Morolinith Active member

Local Time:
    What I did to get use to the ball trap was get it oversized enough so it just stays on and would wear the cage with PA 24/7. Then wear the base ring until it bugged me and took it off leaving the cage w/PA on. After a couple weeks of that the base ring is nice and comfy as long as i never take it off.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice