A dream orgasm

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Man4all84, Dec 26, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Man4all84

Man4all84 New member

Michigan
    Local Time:
    11:53 AM
    I am on my last day of a family vacation and have been edging myself any chance I get. I the bathroom, in bed after everyone is asleep, in the car to get gas.

I have been self locking for a few months but have not locked for this trip to let a cut heal. I have come to love denying my self and have to fight not masturbating while caged.

Today in the shower as a Christmas present to myself I gave myself a ruined orgasm and it was amazing. I tucked my balls behind my legs and held them there by closing my legs tight. I have found out that I love the feeling. Then with maybe an inch of my penis sticking out the front I was inflated but not hard. I teased my balls and under the head until I was ready to cum. Just as I was about to orgasm I stopped all motion and caught all of the cum as it dripped out of my slit. There was no spasming or feeling of organic bliss. The cum just dropped out and pooled in my hand. I kept my balls trapped and I licked and swallowed all the cum cleaning the tip until not a drop formed on the tip. It tasted amazing, the best i have had. (only my own and a one time thin)

I am heading home in the morning and cannot wait to lock my self up and deny myself for longer. I have a goal of being so full that the slightest thing sends to leaking.

As I finished my shower I thought how great it would be to have my cock and balls tide and bound by a wife and have her tease and deny me as her husband uses my mouth to cum in multiple times. It was hard not to drain out more but I wanted to be fuller the next time I cum weather it is a draining or an orgasm.

newplay likes this.
  2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    4:53 PM
    Glad you enjoyed it

3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    4:53 PM
    Thanks for sharing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice