Saga of the Fatkid

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Fatkid1, Jan 28, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Fatkid1

Fatkid1 Unquestionably devoted

Local Time:
    4:13 AM
    As I said, my wife has recently agreed to participate in a FLR with me. How did we start? Well, not to go too far back, but we have been together for over 20 years, and as it goes, we don't get physical as much as we used to. I had some realizations about the situation late last year and came to a conclusion that it would like to change not only my own mindset about or relationship, but encourage her to as well.

To describe us as individuals, I am definitely the hopeless romantic, and she is well...vanilla...Not a risk taker in any part of her life. She also grew up in a house where PDA between her parents was zero.

I approached her with a very heartfelt letter saying that I love her very much and think about her constantly. I also explained to her that being the more romantic one of the two of us it was getting increasingly hard to be turned away most of the time when I ask for intimacy. It was very personal for my to be rejected. I vowed to her that I would no longer ask for sex, but would defer to her to initiate intimacy. I pledged my love to her, my soul, and my body. I pledged my submission to her.

Initially she was shocked. We discussed my feelings right away that night. She was intimidated by implications of this responsibility. I told her not to look at it that way, it was I that had submitted to her, and her wishes are mine to fulfill. I told her the largest part of what I wanted her to control is intimacy.

I mostly left her alone with the topic to mull over. I told her she could think about it as long as she needed. I would rather wait and be accepted in 6 months than denied immediately. I did put a book or two in front of her to learn some, but they were just not a topic she could get into. Roughly 10 days ago I requested that when she is up to it, I would like to discuss the topic some more.

Surprisingly she seemed quite open to the conversation. We discussed what my realistic expectations were. I asked her if she had noticed the things I was already doing differently around the house, and she had noticed. I explained that she could always expect this treatment. She did comment that she really did like the changes. I said that if we did this almost all the books and articles I had read suggested having an agreed set of rules.

Later that night we ended up in the bedroom. I used the proposed new rules, putting her first. I did not receive personal pleasure that night. She apologized, but I told her that it is a role and circumstance I have already accepted.

We cuddled afterwards, and I asked her if she accepts me. She said yes.
    Now we move forward.

2. SaraLovesChastity

SaraLovesChastity Unowned chastity slave

Slave & servicegirl
    San Francisco, Ca
    Local Time:
    2:13 AM
    This is quite lovely! I'm happy to hear that she accepted you. But this begs the question: have you brought chastity into the equation?

3. Fatkid1

Local Time:
    Not yet. I've only just in the past few days come to realize that I want it. I fear it is still too early on in the new version of our relationship to ask for another big change. I don't want her to panic and back out altogether.

sub1956rob, njcuckold and Truly Tasty like this.
  4. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    3:13 AM
    Congratulations on your progress!! My advice will be the same as most here...take it slow. Be communicative and open to swings in all directions, play it cool, let her figure things out, back off if things go badly...give more time....ask what she wants, provide it, communicate again...Its life really...just played out as a couple in a long term relationship (if you are really lucky)...good luck!

sub1956rob and bondinchas like this.
  5. Fatkid1

Local Time:
    My first goal is of course to be a better lover for her with the logic of she enjoys intimacy more, she will want it more. #Problems
    1. I am not big at all.
    2. I struggle to control myself long enough to be inside her, often not even becoming hard enough before I go off.

So easy step one is to try a cock ring without her knowing. I started by experimenting with rubber 0-rings around my shaft, sack, and full package. I have done this for a couple weeks. I have also been looking at other things on the web such as sleeves to block sensation for myself. The way it looks to me, if I wear one of these and a condom underneath to contain any mess, I should be able to stay in her as long as she wants, and even enter regardless if I am hard. That is the whole idea anyway, her always before me.

This week I bought a simple plated ring of the appropriate size and have begun training with it. I love the feel, but will have to invest in more boxer shorts. Ha! My next move I would like advice on.
    Do I:
    1. Explain it and show it to her in hopes that she will let me perform with it on for her?
    2. Ask if I can buy some things for myself to help increase my ability to satisfy her? With this option I would ask her if she would like to see what I am thinking, and have her browse with me if she likes. If she would, I'll show her all three items, C-ring, sleeve, and cages. If she gives permission but leaves it all to me unsupervised, I would go ahead and buy all three.

Would love to hear opinions.
    Remember, she is still somewhat reluctant and quite vanilla.

sub1956rob and njcuckold like this.
  6. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Your situation is quite different from most I have seen here. Many ask about chastity first, and migrate towards FLR.

That being said, I probably wouldn’t jump right in to cages. It can be a bit much for it all to come at you right away. I usually suggest when people are already married for some time and expressing interest in chastity, to plainly ask them to help you control a bad habit. That you would like to wear something that prevents it, and for her to help you by being in charge of it. She doesn’t have to do anything but remove it when she wants to.

Toys and rings...in my personal experience it’s better to take care of those yourself. Even those that are confident in their sexuality, can have little to no interest in picking out or buying toys. They may enjoy the heck out of them once they try them, but some see them as an awkward hassle and too embarrassed to pick out or implement when the time comes. I would pick out something that you think she would enjoy and tell her when you are getting intimate that you got something that you would like to try. It may be a hit, she may think it isn’t for her. Just remember when purchasing that if it looks scary and complicated, chances are that it won’t be a turn on for her...so easy on the giant dildos lol. Make it fun, make it about her, and if she ends up liking it you will have a new staple in your bedroom. Vibrating cock rings are a simple, easy, and non threatening new toy that I have found most women like...keeps you at your biggest, you last longer, and a vibe on their clit during penetration.

Good luck in your adventure and hope to hear what you did.

7. Fatkid1

Local Time:
    I usually suggest when people are already married for some time and expressing interest in chastity, to plainly ask them to help you control a bad habit.

You are correct that my motive is different. For me this is another expression of devotion to her.

8. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    Do my "cup of water" experiment...go look up in my threads...but pull her into the kitchen slowly fill a cup of water and tell her the level is your capacity to desire her that goes up over time without orgasm...your wanting to hold her hand, hug her, do nice things for her...then tell her "this is what happens when I masturbate"...and dump it out in front of her...you'll be locked up that day! :)

9. Fatkid1

Local Time:
    It wouldnt be very truthful, I do not masturbate often...honestly once/twice per month.

Breathe likes this.
  10. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    You are lucky then, you could probably do this without the cage and keyholder business. I myself couldn’t make it past a week without a physical deterrent...grabbing leads to holding, leads to rubbing which leads to edging which leads to...oh well let’s finish lol.

If you have that good a handle on your handle, I think her taking the reins won’t be that far of a trip.

njcuckold, Breathe and traveler like this.
  11. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    Ahhh...well I hadn't masturbated for 4 months when I did the demonstration....the point was for her to understand my interest in the honor system and chastity and how it relates to our marriage, so that she would be more interested in it too...now she pays attention to how often I orgasm and I love it.

njcuckold and Fatkid1 like this.
  12. Fatkid1

Local Time:
    So, big day...had a sit down with Beautiful this afternoon basicaly to find out if I am behaving appropriately, and that the terms of our FLR were acceptable. She said it has been a very pleasant experience for her so far, and has no complaints. This was very pleasing and reassuring to hear. I thanked her, kissed her hand and said that as time goes on I will be surrendering more of myself to her as time goes on.

She asked if I had anything else to say. I admitted I do, but was scared to ask. I asked pre-emptively if I could ask about intimate Things, as that generally is not a common day to day subject for her. She said I could ask. I asked if I could buy some things to hep me please her. She said yes! She did ask, "like what?" I offered for her to look with me but she backed down and decided she trusted me and didnt want to know up front. I told her i would let her know when stuff arrives, but would not show her until she decided she was ready and asked.

Now I get to shop for my first cage!

13. Fatkid1

Local Time:
    I ended up going the cheap route for what will be “trainers” off Amazon. I got a HT knockoff in clear, and a steel 271. I also ordered a penis sleeve and numbing spray.

14. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    5:13 AM
    Hello @Fatkid57626 ,
    When you began this thread with the description of your past and a bit of the present, you struck a real chord with me when you said how badly you felt being constantly rejected when approaching Her for intimacy. Although not a problem for you, it was my Brides regular rejection for intimacy that also drove me to masturbate on a regular basis. And I always felt emotionally rejected, sometimes angry, and sad when she would turn me away for intimacy. In an attempt to change this poor dynamic in our relationship I turned to chastity and FLR. Almost immediately, the feeling of being rejected was not able to show its face. Accepting my new submissive role and place in our relationship, I never feel rejected now. Of course I have accepted being somewhat a fem. and she enjoys supporting that to a point. Each night now, I am able to lay beside Her in bed feeling happier and content verses rejected. There are a few moments in time when I have felt locked and a bit forgotten, but She never really forgets. When She initiates intimacy now, it is pure heaven, regardless of what She chooses to do with me. She doesn't like to call me Her slave, but in my heart, I know I am. Staying locked 24/7 most days of the week, I also have a problem staying erect during PIV for more than 30 seconds before I loose it. With regards to the "sleeve" and your erection issues, I purchased a new sleeve this week which She enjoyed . I had purchased one months ago but She didn't like it because it had nubs all over the outside of it. I could also feel a great deal of what was going on with that sleeve as well which I didn't like, as I didn't want a release when using it. So, I found a nice smooth one this week with no nubs and is shaped just like a big penis. It fits rather tightly and has a ball strap to help keep it on my little wee wee, and best of all, I can't hardly feel a thing while I'm using it. You can not use it to stimulate yourself at all. Didn't cost a lot and is very life like. You might find a similar one.
    Good luck with your new cages. Let us now how things go.

15. Fatkid1

Local Time:
    Dude, totally agree. Give me some time to catch up on your history, and we will talk.

Breathe likes this.
  16. Fatkid1

Local Time:
    @WEC, I have read most of your posted history and would like to have a side conversation on FLR if you would like. I see a lot of similarities in our journeys.

17. Fatkid1

Local Time:
    Both of my first two cages are supposed to deliver tomorrow. I am so excited, nervous, and scared I could barely eat. Keep in mind Beautiful knows I have ordered "items to help me satisfy her," but certainly not chastity devices. I have a play in mind, though. I will leave her a note in the morning that delivery is expected, and as what is mine is her's, she has every right to open it if she wants but some things may need explanation. Or she can ask to see them when she is ready.

18. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    Certainly, no harm in that. I would say I don't feel my relationship is really progressing to FLR at this stage of our lives. I'm really happy to be exploring the feelings of chastity and so in love my wife for indulging me. But...for now at this stage probably 70% of the time I need to be pure man for her. Which...is another form of stealth submission from me. I've told her that as long as she always has to agree to my sexual pleasure...well she can't really take that away from me now can she?...and in return I'll try to be the man she desires.

19. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    I approached chastity as a harmless fun sex toy game with my wife and it went over well...was still a hard process for me to get to but it went over well...if that helps...to take the gravity and pressure off of both of you...just an idea! good luck!!!!

20. Fatkid1

Local Time:
    Another con related to knock-offs, these keys are way to ugly for a bracelet or necklace. Lol

bondinchas and Breathe like this.
  21. thefemdecided

thefemdecided Long term member

Local Time:
    11:13 AM
    Define ugly? We have a rather basic lock on Ian’s cage, and the keys are very ordinary, but we wear them with as much pride as our rings, which are Cartier, so no, not everything is cheap and cheerful. Money isn’t everything

Breathe likes this.
  22. Fatkid1

Local Time:
    I’ve driven Chinese forklifts with prettier keys. Bad enough I doubt I will even suggest it.

bondinchas and Breathe like this.
  23. Fatkid1

Local Time:
    Moving forward, I have had an eventful last 24 hours. First a little more back ground for context. We relocated a year and a half ago because of a great job offer for me...like more than the both of us were making together by a substantial margin. Since moving Beautiful has been a stay-at-home mom after 14 years at a big box store. So, huge adjustment#1. We moved to a town of less than 1000 people with one gas station, bar and steak house 20 miles from the nearest , well, anything. This coming from a lifetime (for her) in towns in excess of 15k-25k populations. Huge adjustment #2. We are also at least 200 miles from any of her family for the first time in her life. Huge adjustment #3. She has never done well with change and challenges. She also does not handle conflict well.
    When I approached her about the FLR and explained my reasoning, she actually understood it, an honestly has been adapting and rolling with it much better than I hoped. Honestly, I did not expect her to ease into it -MAYBE- in 6 months.

On with it now.

Last night I had told here that the first two packages would arrive today, and she had every right to open them if she wanted.."Hmm" she said, and went back to her phone. The kids went to bed at 9-ish, as school kids should. At 9:30-ish she came over and kneeled in front of my chair and said, "I am going to go clean myself, and then tell you about the dream I had today during my nap. (she likes naps) You go turn on the electric blanket and warm up the bed." First, I was proud and turned on by the direct instructions. Second, sex on a Tuesday? Are we in college again? We have been on a very regular once per month, most certainly on only Saturday nights routine since we moved here.

First instinct...thank got she is going to take a bath. I was wearing the cock ring she did not know about. Second instinct...panic, hoping I could perform. She came in from the bath in typical jammies for her: shorts, tee-shirt, panties, no bra. I was in bed waiting, just my boxer-briefs as typical for me. She lifted the covers and said directly (again, awesome) "you need to take those off". Yes, Beautiful...Her hand instantly grabbed me.dream, blah-blah, "and then you fucked me harder than ever. If you would have been home when I woke up, I'd have fucked you right then." I was hard right now. "Hmm, looks like you need to be inside me." People, I haven't been that hard in years, and haven't stayed that way for that long in even longer...didn't look at a clock, abut I am guessing at least 10 minutes. As we bumped along, she told me about my dick and kissed me. I asked if she wanted to know what I bought. She said yes, so I told her about most items,except the cages. Those I told her it was not the time and held back. Once i finished, we cuddled for quite some time. Normally she leaves right away, but she stayed and eventually had me get her off. We cuddled some more, then she finally went back downstairs to watch more TV. I went to sleep

So, both of my cages arrived today...UPS...Stay at home mom...*sigh*...I walked in tonight, and was told my packages were on my dresser. The kids were watching TV, she was balancing the checkbook, and it was not time to cook yet. (I've done all the cooking for at least 10 years.) Up I went to open boxes. Had to fit one right away. Right? So I put the steel one on and went down and started working in the kitchen. Didn't take long and Beautiful came in and started talking to me...slightly nervous and awkward... She then went back to what she was doing, I got the meal to a point I could walk away and went and took the cage back off. *big fat chicken*

After supper she again became engaged in something on the computer, so I slipped back up stairs to see if I could fit the plastic one quick. Not long after here she came up the stairs....stripped it off, shoved in drawer, plop on the bed pretending to check facebook. She asked, "so why does one package clank?" I gave the honest answer, "It is made of steel, duh." She laughed, what is it like handcuffs and stuff?
    No.
    I'm just curious now.
    Do you want to see?
    yes.
    I will tell you first.
    I told her that it was for me, something I had chosen to do for her, then showed her. I explained my logic of focussing on her, and it being a devotion to her. Honestly, she seemed amused. I expressed the idea that I would put the keys in the same spot, and one day when she decides the time is right, they are freely hers.

We went on and talked us some more. I did another check in to see if anything in our relationship was just too much. She said no, the experience so far has been very good for her.

Wow, what a day.

24. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    I can't write much tonight as I need to be up early, but, that sounds like a wonderful day. My wife and I have gone through an 18 month evolution that now includes some chastity play and today was the first time in 4 lockups that she told me "is this for you or for me?"..."I like this, but not with your expectations"...just absolutely marvelous stuff....she challenged me that this was a kink for me, I admitted that it was, but reminded her of how our marriage has blossomed without masturbation...we went off on how much we love each other...tonight was a cuddle fest with me locked and us stroking, hugging, and kissing each other...I guess my point is...everyone will tell you to take it slow...but also realize where you are being truly selfish and let that go!...let her figure out what and why she likes it and take it from there. Im in the early innings to take that into consideration....great day good luck!!!

25. Fatkid1

Local Time:
    Not awesome news. In conversation I was open to my wife about joining this forum, with reasoning behind it. She was not a fan of the idea. A proud moment though when she told me I need to ask her when I do things first. Anyway she says she is just not sure how she feels about the forum and needs to think on it.

I must follow her instruction, so I will be silent for a while. If I come back I certainly will have much to tell. If not, I learned a great deal quickly from many of your tales of lessons learned, and I thank you all greatly.

I hope to be back.
    Fatkid

Kate Donald, Breathe and Cricketer15 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice