Soft chastity devices

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Lockedwithlove, Jun 29, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Lockedwithlove

Lockedwithlove I am my Queen's toy

Idaho
    Local Time:
    8:57 PM
    Question for everyone??? I use to wear a stainless device which may have caused "fissures" just behind the head of my penis. Basically calcium deposits have collected around these fissures and I have like a hard lump inside my penis. It used to give me a mild pain when I was really hard but now there is no pain and if feels normal other than the lump. I'm looking for soft silicone ball trap devices or any suggestions anyone might have in regards to a device that would allow my penis a little give and expand when I get hard. I know my other choice is getting a PA and using a non ball trap device. My mistress isn't super thrilled about me getting a PA so I'm trying to find other alternatives before going that route. I would love to hear any and all ideas. Thanks!

2. MrTweedly

MrTweedly New member

Local Time:
    10:57 PM
    I have a knockoff birdlocked device. It will absolutely not stop you from pleasuring yourself, if that's what you're hoping for, but it will ensure that you don't go sticking yourself in places where you shouldn't. It doesn't stretch at all, but it does have give if that would help your situation.

3. Lockedwithlove

Lockedwithlove I am my Queen's toy

Idaho
    Local Time:
    8:57 PM
    I ordered a similar knockoff and I'm hoping it's somewhat pliable. I think in the end I'm going to have to get a PA and use something like mousetrap or a PA 5000 device, something that will allow my cock to extend more than standard ball trap devices will. I'll check out our the birdlocked device it might have just enough give.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice