A mistrese's perogative to change her mind.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Mistress Julie, Nov 1, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress Julie

Verified Female

Housewife.
    UK
    Local Time:
    5:56 AM
    Hello everyone. Having too much time on my hands, ones mind seems to wander off in all directions. Just after having a little fun time with Weenie the other night I was laid in bed thinking about when his thingy was much bigger than it is now. When we started this chastity journey he was just over 4 inches when not aroused and grew to about 7 when he was. Now after 2-1/2 years of being under my watchful eye and total control he struggles to get to 2 inch when unlocked. and once aroused he gets to about 5 inch. So after all this time I am thinking of getting him a penis enlarger that I can use on him to get him back up to size, but alas he will still have to endure the very small cages also. Mmmm I don't know if this will work out, but I am going to give it a try. I suppose I want the best of both worlds.... Some say I want my cake and eat it. You cant have both.... well that's not true. I want my cake, and eat it....and with a cherry on top.....lol:p
    To add a bit of spice I am going to get Weenie to put a conductive band or something in the enlarger so when I reach MY goal he will have the pleasure of getting a shock to his penis head....lol There is something about having him make toys for me to use on him, the humiliation of him knowing what it will be used for....gives my that funny feeling inside.
    I don't know at this time weather this will work out, just have to suck it and see.....and not sucking what your thinking....disgusting habit.....lol :D
    I am looking for a small penis enlarger, the ones I have seen are quite big, up to 8 inches, I was thinking of starting him off on a 4 or 5 inch one. Any leads to one would be welcome.

Julie xxxx

spider203 and slave_m like this.
  2. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    6:56 AM
    Mistress
    All I can say is make sure you get one with a good suck and a dial gauge !

Lots of fun to be had with vacuum pumps . !!

Xx Wendy

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice