A little help please

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by cnlh, Jul 30, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. cnlh

cnlh Member

North Carolina
    Local Time:
    6:23 PM
    I am 20 years old and I am in a cb 6000 I am having a little problem with it though. After I were the device for about 15 hours the very tip of my penis swells up. Like the lips of were your urine comes out. They just puff up I can take the device of and it will go away with in a hour or so. when my penis is complete relaxed and not aroused at all its about half way of the cage. I use lube and I have tried with no lube and different lubes. Would the smaller version of the cage help with this?

2. erin_1987

erin_1987 Active member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I have never heard of that. It doesnt sound like its that size of the cage.

3. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    I have had this happen to me as well in the past and as you say it takes a little while and all returns to normal. Personally i thought it was due to the fact that my penis which did not fully shrink back away from the end of the tube when relaxed and stayed in contact with small amounts of urine which was quite strong and seemed to aggravate the tip of the foreskin causing it to swell up (puff up). I started using plenty of vaseline on the end of the penis before insertion and this seemed to act as a barrier to the acidic reaction of the urine and also used plenty of lube inside the tube

4. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    Good advice from Stroppy there

Why use lube when there is a simple method http://www.tickleberry.co.uk/library/article/male-chastity-stocking-method/

All the lubes say that they are safe etc. etc. - but it could be that as well.

The Stocking method is so simple quick and clean.

The other solution to strong urine is to drink more water possibly.

Either way, I hope you find success

5. Manteos Boy

Manteos Boy Slave to Mistress Manteo

Local Time:
    2:23 PM
    I've noticed that same thing before. It usually seems to be like that in the morning after I've had strong nocturnal erections. The erect penis tries to squeeze out of every hole in the cage, including the tip. I seem to get that swelling from being pushed really hard against the tip of the cage and squishing out of the hole for an extended period of time. It seems to go away during the day. I have occasionally been released during the morning, immediately following those strong nocturnal erections and found the swelling, but if I'm released later during the day, it's back to normal.

I should say that this has been my observation and that it's purely speculation about what's happening, but it seems to me to be accurate.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice