Feeling her orgasm

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by harddenial, Jun 23, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    2:43 PM
    A while ago there was a Mistress who went under the name Brigget who posted on various chastity sites. I saved a bit of one of her postings:

"When I cum, I want him to feel the energy of my orgasm in his body and soul. I want him to clear his sexuality from his mind so mine can flow in and fill his body and soul."

Yesterday when orally caressing my wife's clit, my cock -- which she was holding -- went incredibly hard just as she orgasmed. She was very appreciative of how my brain had sort of taken on board her orgasm as if it was mine. While of course always enjoying her orgasms before, I don't think my body has ever registered it in such an obvious way before.

For a year now I've been on a diet of an orgasm every 3 months with occasional milkings and night dribbles in between (I'm only aware of the latter after the event so they don't qualify as enjoyable!) so maybe my sexual responses are really changing.

2. sandman9355

sandman9355 Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:43 PM
    Could be, could be.

I've had the incredible luck to experience this kind of connection in the past and I cherish the memories. To reach an orgasm because your partner is having one is an amazingly satisfying moment. I have to admit I'm not talking about physical satisfaction - I've experienced this twice so far and on a scale of 1 to 10 I'd rate my orgasms as 2.5. But being so attuned to your love's pleasure it becomes your own... Being so happy to please her that your desire to pleasure her makes you forget your own physical needs... Being so confident and certain of your mutual love that you're not afraid to let this happen, knowing it will not make her ridicule you or doubt your manliness... The body might only rate the experience as 2.5 but the brain and the soul and the heart vote for a 10.

It is definitely something I hope to experience again and I'm oh so lucky to have someone who's more than OK with that.

harddenial and Mascara^Snake like this.
  3. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    You boys are discovering the real beauty of sex. Sex it's something that happens in your head not in your penis.
    You have lucky ladies too I think.
    :)

FancyUsername, harddenial and jemima like this.
  4. kickball

kickball Submitting to the power of a Domme

Local Time:
    Is that why I have a hard head Ms. lol

5. Epiladdy

Epiladdy Long term member

Local Time:
    7:43 AM
    I can't even get off until I've felt my Lady's muscles contract around me in orgasmic spasms.

6. kkeeiitthh

kkeeiitthh Long term member

Healthcare
    Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    10:43 AM
    I know how,that feels. Afterwards I'm so relaxed. It's as if I had one..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice