JJ62 Locked Away Once More - 14/10/08

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by jj62, Oct 14, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. jj62

jj62 Member

UK
    Local Time:
    2:25 PM
    Day 1

Well It's time for the next session......

My wife allowed me to wank myself off first thing this morning while she looked on and teased me about my inadaquate penis. I had to tell her when I was just about to cum and she then took over - right as the first twitches of orgasm started she stopped rubbing me and I had a very frustrating ruined orgasm. Afterwards she did her favourite thing and scooped up some of my 'cummies' as she calls it and made me lick it up - not one of my favourite tasks I have to admit.

Then it was off to the shower and ensure I shaved fully before she handed me a pair of her panties to wear and locked me away. I have no idea how long I will be locked away, last time she told me I was in for 45 days - but this time she just said I would have to wait and see

She has visited the site a few times and enjoyed reading the threads, before I dressed she took a photo of me with the date showing my lock up time and told me to upload it (attached below)

I'll update whenever I can

JJ

Attached Files:

2. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    10:25 AM
    Very nice!!! Ask Her to drop in more often, maybe set up a profile, love to have more Mistresses around!!

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

3. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I second that... nice photo too! :animal0008:

4. jj62

jj62 Member

UK
    Local Time:
    Tues - 14th to Sunday 19th

First update to this current spell in chastity - 5 days in

So far this has been a very busy week for both of us so not much has actually happened apart from the usual relief orgasms for my wife. She does like me to go down on her and bring her to an orgasm (or two) before she drifts off to sleep.

Apart from being let out to clean (and shave) she hasn't teased or done anything with me - which is very frustrating in itself! - As she told me though, this is not being done for my enjoyment.

Hopefully this coming week will be a little quieter and there will be more to report - That's not to say I'm complaining at all by the current lack of 'action', if it was a regular nightly teasing session it would be a little predictable.

Apologies if it's a little boring to read about to date, but that's the way things are even in chastity sometimes

JJ

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice