This chastity caption cracked me up

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by DazedandConfused, Mar 26, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. DazedandConfused

DazedandConfused Active member

Local Time:
    2:59 PM
    IMG_0812.JPG
    i was browsing tumblr when I came across this caption. It made me laugh because most of those captions are generally sexual. This one spoke more of a blatant truth to men who try to approach dating with chastity. It made me think of all those posts I read in regards to some men here who want to start a relationship and putting their chastity fetish first and foremost over getting to know your potential partner. Tell this girl about your chastity fetish on the first date and see what happens lol! I would think this meme is generally going to ring true if you put your fetish in front of trying to develop a meaningful relationship.

rubberboy58, Wpw717 and smash363636 like this.
  2. qwerty01

qwerty01 New member

Russia
    Local Time:
    11:59 PM
    Pretty sure starting a date by telling a girl you got a crotch tattoo/ball piercing/chastity device on is probably not the best idea, heh.

Unless the girl is into this stuff herself, as well as is quite open-minded about sex, getting her to try this will definitely take time and effort. At the very least until you start having sex. And there's no guarantee she'll like it whatsoever.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice