Are you living the chastity fantasy of you or your partner?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by RockyB, Feb 10, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. RockyB

RockyB Long term member

Local Time:
    6:54 PM
    I have been into many fetishes in my lifetime. Some I liked and still do, some lost their interest after a few years and some just did not do it for me and were dropped after a short time. One thing I know is that I tend to flesh out my fantasies in great detail. I end up with a script that I want my partner to follow. Sometimes we share the same fantasy and sometime we did not. The decision to continue was always based on whether my partner's version of my fantasy had enough elements of my fantasy in it to make it still enjoyable.

In my current situation, I started my wife on Teasing and Denial with release at the end of the session. I also suggested that we formalize our Wife Led Marriage because she has run our household along with her girlfriends for most of our marriage as I was away from home a lot. I had no problem with her running our marriage because she let me have control of my work which is all I cared about at the time. There was no D/S involved. My wife always took my needs and wants into consideration and our WLM was operated more like a business than a sexual fetish. Rarely did we not agree on anything. In the past there was not a formal name for our relationship or such well defined information about how it should be. :) We just did what worked for us and our WLM was not a sexual or power thing for us. My wife had to have decision making power because I was not around to make any decisions and she was more responsible with money than I was. It just made sense for us.

Right now we are very into Teasing and Denial with chastity thrown in. Over time we went from an orgasm at the end of a teasing session to indefinite periods of chastity and the use of a CB6000s when my wife is not with me. I am on the honor system most times. I loved my orgasms and could have as many as my wife was willing to give me. In short what has happened is that my wife began to love the control she had over me and that spilled over to our WLM which led to having me be her slave basically. It is not like you read about as it is not a master slave scene but rather that I now do as she says. She does not have me do things just to exercise her control over me. She does keep me busy doing little household things like now I have to clean the shower after she used it and has me running back and forth to the kitchen when see wants something. Most nights I give her a foot massage.

My well defined and short term chastity periods are now at the indefinite stage. She basically lost her feelings of guilt and obligation to make her man cum. She also has seen my personality when I am very horny, for the first time. I rarely went longer than a few days without an orgasm throughout our marriage so I was not as pliable as I am when denied for longer term. She likes me horny and eager to please her and has stated that she really does not want to make me have an orgasm and then wait for me to reach the mental state I am now in again, over and over again. She does recognize that I do not want to never have an orgasm and would prefer to have at least one a month. All she said, is "we'll see".

What I started has not gone from my fantasy to hers. However, I like some of the elements of her version of the fantasy. Others, not so much. However, there is enough there to continue as the alternative is to return to our plain vanilla sex life which I hated after so many years of a non standard sex life. The element of submissiveness is there and that is the overriding thing for me so I play along and hope that she will take my needs in mind. I doubt that she will let me go months without an orgasm as she does like making my cum when I do not want to. Time will tell but we have gone from my script to hers.

How many of you started out with a script for your fantasy where she was to do and say this or that but ended up with her following her own path?

How many of you started Chastity with definite ideas of what you wanted. For instance, being locked up all the time or only being denied orgasms for a few days at a time, and now find yourself living your wife's fantasy instead of yours?

2. RockyB

RockyB Long term member

Local Time:
    6:54 PM
    "What I started has not gone from my fantasy to hers" should read "What I started has now gone from my fantasy to hers". I really wish we can edit for longer periods of time. Authors are bad proof readers because they tend to see what they thought they said. That is why in my business career we always had someone proof read our important documents.:)

3. kkeeiitthh

kkeeiitthh Long term member

Healthcare
    Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    7:54 PM
    It started as mine, and now we share it. She would never let us go back

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice