Putting the Cart before the Horse?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by branded_hubby, Jul 28, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. branded_hubby

branded_hubby Junior Member

Domestic submissive
    Minnesota, USA
    Local Time:
    12:17 PM
    So my wife has implemented what seems a novel dynamic, and with great success so far. First please allow me to indulge in a little bit of relevant backstory.

The FLR and male chastity was going reasonably well for us, and then the whole Covid nonsense started up. In the face of a sudden and abrupt re-ordering of life priorities; FLR/chastity was something we jettisoned while trying to deal with her working from home, no school for our daughter, food, health and safety issues, etc. I think I adjusted to the new life first, and sans cage - old habits and bad behaviors returned surprisingly quickly. I could tell we both missed "the lifestyle", but knew that it could only be successfully "re-launched" when we both we ready for it.

Well, that may not be completely accurate - as a sub-male; my wife has known for some time what buttons to push to make sure I'm ready for it when she is. I'm sure the ladies out there know how this works...hints before hand, subtle teasing - and suddenly sexy lingerie and "I'd really like to see you locked up again." To which the wrong brain responds, "Duh ok. Yes please. Anything you say."

So after I'm locked up again she says (and I know this sounds like fantasy stuff, but it's how it really happened - I think Peter Rabbit is staring down the same barrel here), "The cage isn't coming off anymore - you're going to be locked for life. You need to get your head around that and deal with it. You need to communicate to me what you need from me in order to deal with that reality. Now buckle up Buttercup!" LOL - I still don't know where that last part came from!

She went on to explain that the relationship is now going to be all about her, especially since so much of our relationship had me "stealing from her" prior to this point (her words for males taking matters into their own hands - though to be fair that has been far less frequent as we have drifted in and out of male chastity and FLR for some time now). She also took the opportunity to point out that I had told her this was what I fantasized about, so now I've got it with no one to blame but myself.

Now I hope this isn't coming off like I'm married to some cruel demanding bitch goddess who has me trapped in an abusive relationship. That's not the case at all. She is a wonderful mother; and a loving, intelligent and caring wife (not to mention a wicked, sexy, and sadistic femdom queen). She's learning to be more demanding and selfish with me, and I 100% support her with that - as she deserves it. I've been a stay at home husband for the last three years now, and that has helped to enable this dynamic. l think it's helps us both feel that this entitlement is owed to her by right and by virtue. I will say this, while it certainly was and is my fantasy (our shared fantasy now ); the reality of permanent caging and submission is much different. I don't have any regrets, aside from those involving the loss of my personal sexual satisfaction.

By the way, this was two months ago. Since then I have been fastened to the bed on two occasions for cage and pin cleaning. Only untied after getting locked back up. So she looks to be pretty serious and committed to this arrangement.

2. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    1:17 PM
    Lucky you, another success story.

Given that "so much of our relationship had me 'stealing from her'" and that she's "a wicked, sexy, and sadistic femdom queen … learning to be more demanding and selfish with me … as she deserves it," I'm not surprised she's taken strong steps since, "sans cage - old habits and bad behaviors returned surprisingly quickly...."

Good luck.

3. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
  4. salonslave

salonslave I play for a living and work for fun.

SW Louisiana, USA
    Local Time:
    11:17 AM
    What King Hippo said.
    Ss

5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    5:17 PM
    Congratulations on your renewed journey! May it long continue!

6. branded_hubby

branded_hubby Junior Member

Domestic submissive
    Minnesota, USA
    Local Time:
    I gotta admit, it’s kinda flattering that a few males think my life is so hot it can’t possibly be true! Of course living it is another matter, as many of you committed subs know. That said, one could waste a lifetime trying to educate ignorance! . It’s all good!

7. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    Congrats on the new rules for you. A tip of the hat to your wife to drawing that line in the sand for you.

I like her sadistic side handling you. You being branded by her is just amazing.

8. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    10:17 AM
    While her reasoning is objectively nonsense, nothing you said sounds unbelievable and if you're both happy with the arrangement, that's all that matters.

bondinchas and Jail Bird like this.
  9. locked_top

locked_top Caged tiger

USA
    Local Time:
    Why do you say 'nonsense'?

10. Neo in Neo

Neo in Neo Active member

Local Time:
    Sounds like you have just started a very exciting and exhilarating journey.

Enjoy every step, twist and turn.
    It’s your journey, own every moment of it.

11. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    They said it first...

"...then the whole Covid nonsense started up. "

LOL

12. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    5:17 PM
    well i think that a lot of men who are in a cage and there Lady has the key like to think that they being made to wear the cage and that they dont like it but really they do like it and that why they wear it. Cos if they really really dint like it they cud break it off them.

bondinchas likes this.
  13. Neo in Neo

Neo in Neo Active member

Local Time:
    @jemima you are absolutely right - I love my keyholder beyond measure and increasingly more everyday because she has me locked, and the longer she keeps me locked, and the more she embraced the power holding that key grants her the more intensely her’s I am.
    i would never imagine doing anything to harm or disrupt this incredible gift she’s given me.

LockitMan and jemima like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice