Ways to play

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by TeddyBearsKH, Nov 30, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. TeddyBearsKH

TeddyBearsKH New and curious to being husbands Keyholder
    Verified Female

Office Manager
    Florida
    Local Time:
    11:15 AM
    My hubby and I are brand new at this. We started about 3 weeks ago. He is getting used to wearing the cage throughout the day and now some through the night. This is my first shark week since starting with the cage. What are some fun ways to tease and play with him during this week to keep him excited and not just feel like he’s being punished and locked up? This is all so new to me and I’m interested in trying some new things as I always enjoy us cuming together. Making him wait and not able to finish sometimes just doesn’t feel right lol any helpful ideas on ways to take full lead would be great. Thanks

Daniel82, slave_m, sammartin and 2 others like this.
  2. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    1:15 AM
    Always coming up with weird ideas...my latest one I am been musing about is to have (assuming its a open cage design) is to use a cotton bud to apply numbing cream through the bars to your cock. Wait till it goes numb. Then put some lockable mitts on his hands (buy them for nearly nothing on DHgate). Take the cage off him then tell him he has 15 minutes to cum if he can. Be funny to watch, there is no way he would be able too. Of course lock him back up once his time is up. Told my keyholder about that the other day...never know my luck, she thought it was a good idea...lol

padlocked likes this.
  3. sissybitch

sissybitch Long term member

engine development engineer
    north wales uk
    Local Time:
    3:15 PM
    HI @TeddyBearsKH Ideas for this are potentially limitless ,
    but off the top of my head I would say , if you are apart during the day , send him some texts or pictures ,
    when you are together , a slight caress or touch of his cage ,
    always try to remind him his chastity is pleasing you and you will reward him when you are ready if he is good,
    dress in an outfit you know he likes , and tell him its all waiting for him but he has to wait for his reward ,
    if In bed together at night , allow him to caress you as far as you want to go , but then stop him and say he has to wait for his reward ,
    the list could be endless but I am sure you will soon get some ideas of your own ,
    hope this helps some , and I wish you both good luck ,

4. luckyhubby83

luckyhubby83 Long term member

Local Time:
    10:15 AM
    truth be told, it doesnt matter what you do. we crave attention. and any attention you give, will be relished.
    if you are creative like the above, he will be eating out of the palm of your hand
    the worst thing that you could do, is nothing. atleast at first.

after a few months of this, leaving him to go for lengths without attention will let him know everything is done at your convenience and for your pleasure. and not to expect a treat every day, hour or even minute... (yes we think about it that often)

5. Violet_Noir

Violet_Noir Active member

Local Time:
    There are loads of things you can do to tease him while he's locked. But here's a few off the top of my head:

• Go shopping together for some sexy new lingerie for yourself and bring him along. Have him pick out some outfits or pick ones you think are even more revealing then your usual tastes and give him a his own private lingerie show when you get home.
    • Have a naked day at home, where both of you wear nothing at all for the entire day.
    • Give him a sexy striptease... locked of course.

padlocked likes this.
  6. Ilikebond

Ilikebond Long term member

Local Time:
    This what my wife does.

She will tie me spread eagle and make sure to tie my knees and thighs spread out widely so I can’t move my hips at all. I’m usually blindfolded and gagged as well.

Then she unlocks me.

Then she will get on top of me and put me all the way inside her and tell me I have 15 minutes to finish. But she won’t move her hips, and I can’t move mine. She will kiss my neck, my ears, my nipples. I will struggle, but won’t be able to create any friction at all.

When she is finished torturing me she will get off, relock me, take the gag out and make me finish her with my mouth and tongue, while I’m still tied.

Drives me crazy.

7. Slave to Wife

Slave to Wife Nobody Important

Her bitch
    Bloomington, Minnesota
    Local Time:
    In most everything, be superior. Think of yourself as more important than him and think of him as merely a slave (though one you love).

In other words, stop the equality bullshit. Be inequal.

8. elias

elias 7/7 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    4:15 PM
    @TeddyBearsKH, now after 3 weeks you may investigate first a bit more about the things behind all this. Perhaps you may want to learn a bit more first about pleasure, guilt, punishment etc. Read Georgia Ivey Green "A keyholders handbook" (http://wonder-woman.info/ds/A KeyHolders Handbook - Georgia Ivey Green.pdf) or "How to setup an FLR" (http://wonder-woman.info/ds/How To Set Up An FLR - Georgia Ivey Green.pdf). You may see that unlimited ideas will be created by yourself after reading some of these. Goodluck!

9. Lady Jessica's Danny

Lady Jessica's Danny In the hands of my Valkyrie

New Jersey, United States
    Local Time:
    11:15 AM
    Alot of people on here will be far ahead and intimidate you a little.

Bottom line is, if he wanted this, anything you do, from making out, to pressing against him, to slapping his ass, to flashing him, to playing footsie, to walking around naked, to walking around in panties, to even STANDING seductively will drive him nuts. You're doing great.

That being said, playing with his balls is always a winner!!! Lol

MRS.Lilith likes this.
  10. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    8:15 AM
    Anything that you would do to flirt with him works. He's much more sensitive to flirting given his situation, and even mild flirting can send a shock through his system. Running a finger down his back, playing with his hair, kissing him. Whisper in his ear anything nice or naughty. Even whisper a threat "You are so fucked".

Anything that you do that demonstrates your power over him is good. When asking for a favor, you no longer need basic politeness. Whatever you are asking for, he owes it to you, and you are sick of having to ask for it. Even the first time you ask, let your attitude convey that he should have anticipated that you would want the water, but he let your glass get empty, "My glass is empty. Three ice cubes". No request is unreasonable. If he questions a request "three ice cubes? Really?" then don't answer him except to make it more specific "Wash the glass first". Make sure you find some detail lacking when he finally delivers "You didn't crush the ice?". It seems like an asshole move, but this is the game he agreed to play, and if he's anything like me, this power play will turn him on.

Also, just talk about time... He will immediately think you are talking about the cage. "Does a month seem like a long time?". What? "Well, I was thinking of having my birthday party a month early because... " (make up some nonsense reason). He is certain to mistake any talk of dates as being related to his situation. Use this for your own amusement.

Also, once he is un caged, be sure to be the one to tell him to put it back on. It's better if he's not asking for it. Make him agree that you control the timeline for unlocking. Make him say it, not just reply "yes". Ideally, you make him put it on before he wants to. If he tries to argue, threaten not to play again. He wants to play again. He probably won't refuse to put it on. Just make sure that there isn't a physical reason he should keep it off.

Use a pet name for him that you only use when he's locked. Something mildly demeaning like "my pet" or "little boy", and make him address you as a title of your choice (Goddess, My Queen, Mistress or something similar) that only gets used when he is locked. It's great to be able to throw it in his face "I am your Goddess and you are just my little bunny, so I think you might want to do what I say before I clip your ears". You can do this in front of others, if you want to see him panic. Nobody will figure it out, but he doesn't know what you might say. Once you do this, you might do anything.

Danger is erotic. Thinking you might get caught is erotic. Make him think that you might out him. "Do you want to tell Sarah, or should I?" let him panic a bit "About the movie Friday, silly. I'm not telling her about that! Not yet." Ask him how many people he wants to tell. Have him make a list. Make him give you some names, and to make sure they are real people and not just people he barely knows. Tell him for every name that isn't "close enough" to him, you will pick two names that are. Let him sweat. You don't have to ever tell anyone, but he doesn't need to know that.

Never tell him what you would never do. Make sure he thinks that anything is on the table. Maybe tell him you already told a friend, but refuse to tell who she is. Then tell him that you want to take a picture of him nude. Make sure you make this statement connected to the idea of telling others. He will not stop thinking about this for weeks. You never even need to bring it up again. You don't have to follow through with any of this, but it can be fun to put the ideas in his head. Or, depending on him, you, and your relationship, maybe you do follow through someday. Maybe just take a picture, or make him submit some self portraits. It's up to you.

Don't be shy about touching him. You own him now. You don't need his permission to grab, caress, yank or slap any part of him. He's the one who needs your permission to touch himself. Make sure you catch him making some adjustments, and let him know that he needs your permission to touch himself. I don't even mean sexually. Don't let him scratch an itch without telling him "keep your hands where I can see them". It's an impossible requirement, so it sets up the ability to punish him basically at will.

Guest 3977, Daniel82, cshorts and 3 others like this.
  11. Kylara

Kylara Happy feminized sub owned by Mistress PHEBUSA

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    4:15 PM
    Once you understand that you will have all you ever wanted and that does not mean he don't loves you neither you don't love him, you just give him what he wants/need to still loves you.

For the teasing my wife was used to call me at work or when I travel and I was not able to do anything (and of course not wanking), she says thinks like "I want you now", "I'm wet", "I want sex now" and so, of course int the evening she told me "It passed, I'm no longer horny now".
    it is terribly frustrating.

Daniel82 and Larrious like this.
  12. padlocked

padlocked Active member

Local Time:
    Great post @tecolote ! Hard to read whilst caged though!

13. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    Even harder to write. And harder still to reread it knowing that my wife read it too.

Guest 3977, Giveitup and padlocked like this.
  14. padlocked

padlocked Active member

Local Time:
    Agreed. Good luck @tecolote !

15. Braddogg4345

Braddogg4345 Happily Owned by a Goddess

Southern California
    Local Time:
    My KH allows me to put lotion on her legs after she gets out of the shower. And while I’m down there, she allows me to worship her feet and her ass. That drives me wild! But for you, just take whatever you know turns him on, and tease him relentlessly with it!

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  16. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    totally agree with this! Just what my madam does!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice