Orgasm Control Conditioning of males

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by bornforchastity, Dec 28, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. bornforchastity

bornforchastity Active member

Student
    Dallas
    Local Time:
    5:06 PM
    Hi,

For a long time i am interested in this topic. i did some research on the above topic and most of the information was how to condition Female and didn't found anything significant on males.

i like the idea of conditioning a male orgasms so that no matter how much stimulation he may get he will not cum. He will only cum when told to do so and coupled it with chastity will be something interesting to see.

If a male can be conditioned to cum on command than i don't think there will be any need to lock your male in a chastity device because no matter how much horny he might become he will not able to cum.

So, i was wondering what others thinks about this topic and if anyone tried it and what are the ways to condition a male to cum on command?

2. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    12:36 PM
    Tantric sex about 2000 years old

Xx Wendy

3. bornforchastity

Student
    Dallas
    Local Time:
    I am not a big fan of Hypnosis. little bit of skeptic. :p

4. bornforchastity

Student
    Dallas
    Local Time:
    Ohh.... i will research on it.

5. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    @nikunj2512 I have posted about this before but there is a book on Amazon about being mutli orgasmic - the interesting point in this is that the orgasm does not leave the body but has the same effect and that is all to do with training...

I can get quite good at not coming - it takes a lot of self control ...

maybe ask @BlueEyes I think he is an expert at it!

Regards
    Lucy x

BlueEyes and s2455 like this.
  6. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:36 AM
  7. s2455

s2455 New member

WIS, USA
    Local Time:
    6:36 AM
    I think that this would be a great goal to work for.

s2455

8. s2455

s2455 New member

WIS, USA
    Local Time:
    6:36 AM

What is the name of the book?
    s2455

9. Sunny

Sunny Long term member

Horticulturist
    Mumbai, India
    Local Time:
    You may train your mind not to cum without command
    But how will you convince your KH that you did not cum in her absense?
    So she will always prefer to keep you locked!

10. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    1:36 PM
    Well, I am one of the males that are without device these days. She took it from me. Partly because she likes the mind control more than the hooks and wires ;-) etc.. - and partly because she knows that I have a long record of self controlling, and she wanted to test my devotion and commitment. And to add: She also seems ti like to have her "toy" at display and ready for penetration, when she feels like it. Her girlfriends Anne is keeping me i n good shape, well trimmed and all.
    So for me no O for 10 months. She was kind enough to tell me on New Years Eve that I should expect to be "disciplined" at least a full year on top of this- so here we go. My take on this is that she will test my mental changes - meaning: will I stay as humble, observant and submissive if she occasionally ordered me to cum. If I pass, I think she will somehow consider the circle closed, and mission accomplished:)
    Time will tell.

To your question: I am not sure that I can be ordered to cum - just like that. Well, Fact is , she has never tested it. She might - sometime in the future... But, I do fell like I'm ready to pop anytime, and living on the edge is the second best thing about this lifestyle. First comes being a better husband & servant to my wife. After that comes being horny and indulged in lust. Great combination!

So How do I manage to have penetrative sex and all without O? Well, it is not that I am granted stimulation every five minutes;-) , but when I do I enjoy the agony of knowing that a release is out of the question. To be able to control it two factors are in play:

First one is the very fact that the long term denial is the sweetest thing. I love being in" The bubble" of complete submission and admiration. That is good motivation.

Second one - and that is perhaps rare;-) I have developed the ability to project stimulation ( and pain ) out of my body. Strange as it sounds, it works like this: When I ran marathon races - ( done more then a few- not so many years back) - I could mentally separate my head from the running legs. It was not me that was running and felt the fatigue and pain. It was "some legs" down there.....
    The same goes for stimulation. When times comes and I am at the edge - I project the stimulation away from me, and I become - more or less - numb to stimulation. I am like watching someone else having sex. Not that it is a bad thing to experience ;-) - and it allows to me to focus on pleasing her in the best possible way, without being taken away by a strong urge to cum.

Over time she has taken more and more use of that ability, and I have been trained to endure more and more stimulation.
    So far I have mastered every challenge:) I hope I will never let her down..

Lady De likes this.
  11. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    I don't want to cum - and never never never in her absence!:)

Lady De likes this.
  12. Sunny

Sunny Long term member

Horticulturist
    Mumbai, India
    Local Time:
    I appreciate that "you don't want to cum"
    But there might come a moment when your body will act before your mind realizes & controls the "cuming" process!
    How will you justify that?
    So to avoid such possibility, staying locked is the best solution!!

13. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    I could be dead wrong - sure...- but In my mind - having been without release now for 10 months, living in the setup I do, and still don't want to cum , and has not had "an accident", I doubt that such a day will emerge....
    Sometimes I do miss my device, - the feeling is strongest after having pleased her to outmost satisfaction, -but I am only to wear it during "playtime" now and then... Heading for a permanent Cock ring as Yo might know...:):)

Lady De and Sunny like this.
  14. Dana Fleming

Dana Fleming Junior Member

Semi=retired
    Near Indy
    Local Time:
    What is the name of this book?

15. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i wud think it be ever so hard to do it, cos my cage stop me getting all hard and that makes it lot easyier to not do it.

16. chastingfun

chastingfun Long term member

New England
    Local Time:
    My wife has always been more interested in controlling the actual orgasm more than just control/preventing orgasm. I haven't had a full blown orgasm in years. She did this by subjecting me only to ruined orgasms. Not the so called ruined orgasms where she stops just before or when I started orgasming then it spurts on it's own without any more stimulation. That's still a full orgasm in hers and my mind as there is still a release and I go soft.

She has learned to control it by stopping just early enough that only a little bit of cum just oozes out without any contractions or spurting. It just dribbles a little bit. I never go soft and I am even hornier. She always tried to get me to ooze just a single drop but I could never control it that well. The ache and the burn feeling from that little bit of cum slowly passing thru my cock from deep inside to the tip is amazing and crazy frustrating. It's not an orgasm, it just feels strangely good in it's own way. That's a ruined orgasm at it's best.

Now that I am in permanent orgasm denial, full or ruined as described above, my wife has taken a new approach for controlling my orgasms. It's done with plenty of pleasure for her of course and tons of sexy foreplay to me. She keeps me locked in the cage with her new approach. She starts by making me very relaxed in her very soft comforting voice almost like hypnosis. This calms me down a little and makes any erection go soft as it will not work if I am hard. Once I am relaxed and soft, she starts telling me that she wants my cum and wants me to just let it flow out.
    She talks very sexy and dirty to me while lightly touching and caressing me with her fingers and how much it would turn her on. She keeps reminding me to stay relaxed and just let it happen. If I start getting aroused, she backs off until I go limp again. She keeps convincing and encouraging me that it is OK to let it go. It takes time to get there and she can't just command it to happen. Usually I just drip precum heavily, but a few times, cum has dribbled out like a leaky faucet. No spurting, no burning, just aching and leaking. It's a weird feeling almost like I have to pee but better. I crave this feeling now. This is the only type orgasm I will ever experience from now on but my wife won't do it very often. She gets off like never before when this happens. Making a soft cock leak cum for her is so exciting to her. She thrives on the control.

For me anyway, without the use of physical chastity, (Chastity device), I doubt that any of this would happen. It's her control with the device that seems to make what she is doing to me now that makes it work.

It's not cum on command. It's more like leak cum because she wants me to when my body is ready. I doubt it is even possible to cum immediately when told to because our bodies don't work that way. Certain physical and mental things have to happen in order to orgasm and it takes our own make up for that to happen. A command to instantly from someone when they want it to happen will never happen.

It's an awesome thought though and would be hotter than hell if it happened.

Dana Fleming likes this.
  17. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    That was an amazing read lots in that to think about.
    Cumming on comand , one wonders if it would be possible to do it by verbal comand.
    Use to have a girlfriend who had just split up from a very good looking guy.

Only trouble was he had really and I mean really bad PE. As in he never got his dick fully in her before he came not even a second stroke.
    So if you could develop such a hair trigger could that be verbal?
    Xx Wendy

18. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    @Dana Fleming the book is called the multi orgasmic man

I got it on Kindle from Amazon.
    Regards
    Lucy x

s2455 and Dana Fleming like this.
  19. Dana Fleming

Dana Fleming Junior Member

Semi=retired
    Near Indy
    Local Time:
    Thank you!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice