Our story so far

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Kept for her, May 27, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Kept for her

Kept for her Active member

Local Time:
    11:08 AM
    My wife and I have been married for 20 years now and our sex life had started to dwindle after around the 19 year mark. She is 11 years older than me and she went through menopause very early in her her 40’s. After that because of her hormones she had very little interest in sex. We often had sex just because I wanted it and she never orgasmed from it. So after a while it become boring to me because it was just for me to get off and that was all.
    So about two years ago myself and a friend of hers that works at gyn office talked her into seeing a dr. She got hormones and sex picked up for us but she still couldn’t orgasm. She says the sensation just leaves her. We’ve spent hundreds on toys, vibrators, and sensitivity creams and nothing helps. I’ve even mentioned her sleeping with other men thinking I’m the problem and she told me I was being ridiculous.
    So, I’ve always wondered what chastity would be like and brought it up to her thinking she would think I was stupid as she is very vanilla. The most kinky thing we’ve done is some light bondage on her. I asked if I could order a chastity cage and she agreed. When it came I told her I wanted to wear it and for her to take the keys and when she wants sex she can unlock me. Her answer to this surprised me. She said she lick me up and when I figured out how to make her orgasm she would let me out for one of my own. I quickly agreed and we put the cage on me and went to the bedroom. I gave her oral for what seemed like forever and used all the fancy toys and my fingers and I really thought it would happen. She got very close two times but the orgasms just went away. So, now I’m in the middle of my second week in chastity and we both are enjoying it at the moment. When she is ready to try again I’ll give her my best trying to get her off. We have talked about even is she has an orgasm she might deny me mine. And if she wants to do that I’m completely fine with it. If she wants to see other men I think I’d be ok with it. But I’d have to insist on atleast knowing about it. I don’t want it done behind my back. I don’t think she would anyway.
    So, that’s us so far. New to this but am embracing it and hoping she will continue to be my keyholder.

Ron33, Alpha_Bird, bondinchas and 2 others like this.
  2. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Thanks for sharing your experiences. I like how the two of you are communicating, and how your focus has shifted to her needs. I think chastity can be a helpful tool for that and her embrace of it is a good sign, I think. Good luck going forward, and try to enjoy the journey as much as the destination.

bondinchas and Kept for her like this.
  3. Kept for her

Kept for her Active member

Local Time:
    Thank you

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice