Good Eating

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by hubsub, Feb 4, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. hubsub

hubsub a locked & happy cuck

Central North Carolina
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:35 PM
    i'm a submissive, chaste, cuckolded, testosterone-challeneged husband to Mrs.

After much prompting from @JackKing and others, I'm starting this to document Mrs' and my exploration of chastity and cuckolding, and the occasional elaborate recipe.

Those of you who have chatted with me know some of my story. I'll be filling in some back-story as i go, but for now, i just want to jump into things.

---

It's been a couple of days since Mrs played hooky and went to the hotel with the guy. We've talked in detail about how we both feel about it, about whether we're ok, about what we do next.

Short version: We're great. We are both incredibly excited about what happened, and what's to come. We're both so turned on, we really can't keep our hands and lips off of each other.

We both are a little surprised that neither of us feels different. Somehow I'd thought we should feel like something has changed. Mrs is no longer monogamous. She has kissed another man, had his hands on her naked body, had sex with him, his cock inside her, fell asleep in his arms, and then came home to tell me all the details. She fully intends to keep doing all of that. Surely that warrants a feeling of difference between us?

Maybe we love each other so much that none of that matters. Maybe we've always been in a cuckold & Hot-wife marriage, and have just now consumated it. Maybe sex just isn't as important as the stories we tell each other about it.

All i know is that i love Mrs, she loves me, she gets turned on by Guy, i get turned on by her being turned on, and i can't wait until her next date with him. She's excited about having me there this time, holding her while he fucks her, then having me eat her out afterwards. i'm so excited i can barely contain myself.

---

Yesterday was a really rough day at work, and i was pretty grumpy by the time i got into the kitchen, but when i start cooking, most of the day melts away. Made this one up in a sort of fugue-state, so all measurements are approximate and all steps are from memory.

Scallops w/ Endive Gratin (Serves 2)

1 large Andouille Sausage
    4 Belgian Endive, chopped in 1" chunks
    1 cup Gruyere, shredded
    1 cup Raclette, shredded
    1/2 cup Garlic Aioli
    1 tbs Olive Oil
    Sea Salt and Fresh Ground Pepper
    1 lb wild-caught Sea Scallops
    2 tbs fresh Chives, chopped
    1/2 cup Micro Arugula or Baby Arugula, chopped
    1 cup Côtes du Rhône or whatever white wine you plan to serve with dinner
    1. Preheat oven to 425
    2. In a large cast-iron skillet cook the sausage over medium heat until just cooked through. Reserve the fat rendered from the sausage.
    3. Dice the sausage in to roughly quarter-inch cubes.
    4. Toss the Endive in Olive Oil, 2/3s of the sausage, half the sausage fat, and salt and pepper, and bake in a Pyrex casserole dish until edges of the Endive start to brown.
    5. Mix all the shredded cheese and the Garlic Aioli.
    6. Heat the remaining sausage cubes & fat in cast iron skillet over High heat until almost smoking.
    7. Salt & pepper the scallops and place in the skillet.
    8. Remove casserole dish from oven, cover with cheese mixture and return to oven.
    9. Turn the Scallops when they flip easily, about 3–5 minutes.
    10. After 3–5 minutes, add the white wine & chives, and tilt the pan to flambe the wine
    11. Cook Scallops until temp reads 130˚. Plate immediately with Endive Gratin, and top with Arugula.

corsac, spider203 and forever_smooth like this.
  2. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    10:35 PM
    I was sure this was going to be a thread about oral sex but then it might still be !

If you cook like that I bet she hopes you have a bad day every day . lol

What do you do on a good day ?

Xx Wendy

3. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    10:35 PM
    You know, I was thinking this thread was goingto be about healthy eating, or some diet for weightloss or some rubbish like that.
    Then I thought it was going to be about you eating her out afterwards.

That your game plan is to tell us some deeply intimate details about your cuckolding and then straight into a great recipe is just wonderful.
    It demonstrates your complete comfort with the situation better than anything I can think of, other than a recipe for Endive and Adouille maybe.
    The combination of the two is incredibly hot, intimate, caring AND sharing. I'm very much looking forwards to more of the same.

Can I ask though, are you hand catching your own scallops? It's well worth the effort. :)

4. Lockedwithlove

Lockedwithlove I am my Queen's toy

Idaho
    Local Time:
    4:35 PM
    Sounds super hot :) I'm happy it working for you two.

5. hubsub

Central North Carolina
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the feedback! Just dropping a note: we're still great, and there will be more (updates and recipes) to come, but i've been sick this last week, so no updates on either front for now.

Mr.jackking likes this.
  6. hubsub

Central North Carolina
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Mrs had a date with Guy last week—it was just dinner & talking, making sure that they both had the same ideas about what they're doing and what they want. Seems like they are on the same page, as this week Guy is supposed to be coming over—to meet me and to play with Mrs. We've been talking about this quite a bit: what we want to happen, how it should happen, what might happen.

Mrs came home from the store today with a box of condoms. Something about the casualness of that—mixed in among the family prescriptions, water bottles, coffee, etc: 1 box latex condoms. Not for my use—suddenly made things very real.

In 4 days, Mrs will be having sex with Guy, and I'll be watching. I'll be there, holding her, kissing her, touching her, while he is inside her and doing the same.

I can't wait.

---

I'm three weeks into being locked up now, and really settling into it. I'm not sure I'd know what to do with myself if Mrs unlocked me. Luckily that doesn't seem to be something worth worrying about—Mrs doesn't show any signs of wanting me unlocked anytime soon, and that suits me just fine.

We had a conversation last night about what it was she was liking about keeping me locked, was it just that I liked it, or did she get anything for herself from it? She said that the key and the lock and the device weren't really important to her... what she likes is what they symbolize: that I am well and truly hers. She likes me belonging to her. I like it too.

---

I've been reading a guilty pleasure novel lately. The following dish was inspired by a one-line description.

Rosemary & Chevre Chicken Roulade with Seared Tomatoes (Serves 2–3)

2 Chicken Breasts (boneless, skinless)
    1 cup Goat Cheese
    2 sprigs Rosemary (fresh)
    3 tbs minced Rosemary (fresh)
    1 tbs minced Garlic
    1 cup Sauvignon Blanc (or whatever wine you plan to serve)
    1 tbs Butter
    1 tbs Extra-virgin Olive Oil
    4 small tomatoes
    3 tbs Balsamic Vinegar
    Salt & Pepper
    Butcher's Twine
    Pasta of choice​

Chicken Roulade:
    1. Preheat oven to 350˚
    2. Using a fork, crumble the goat cheese as finely as possible, and stir in 1 tbs of minced rosemary
    3. Using a veal mallett, pound each chicken breast out to a uniform 1/4" thickness. Try to keep as rectangular as possible
    4. Generously Salt, Pepper, and distribute the minced garlic over the chicken breasts
    5. Spread each chicken breast evenly with the crumbled goat cheese
    6. Tightly roll the breasts, trussing with the butcher's twine, including a whole sprig of rosemary in the trussing for each roll
    7. Salt & Pepper the outside of each, and sprinkle with 1 tbs of minced rosemary
    8. Place an oven-safe skillet over high heat and add olive oil
    9. When just smoking, add the rolled chicken breasts & butter
    10. Turn the chicken to sear all sides of each roll
    11. Deglaze with wine and tip the skillet to flambe
    12. Place skillet in oven
    13. Prepare the pasta al-dente while the chicken is cooking
    14. When internal temperature of the roulade reads approx 140˚, increase oven temp to 425˚
    15. Remove chicken from oven when internal temp reads 150˚ and allow to rest for 5 minutes while preparing the tomatoes
    Tomatoes:
    1. Preheat a cast-iron skillet over high heat
    2. Cut each tomato into quarters, and place in skillet, searing on each side for about 30 seconds
    3. Turn each wedge onto its skin-side and generously sprinkle with balsamic vinegar
    4. Remove from skillet and sprinkle with salt and remaining minced rosemary

To Serve:
    Remove the trussing and slice the chicken roulades into thirds, serve with tomatoes and pasta, and Sauvignon Blanc.

Rectrix likes this.
  7. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    How very exciting for you. Please let us know more as things unfold.

8. lockedformywife

lockedformywife Locked for Love

USA
    Local Time:
    5:35 PM
    when I saw the title I was expecting something different. I'm curious on the long term effect the guy will have on your relationship.

9. hubsub

Central North Carolina
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    So, A brief update:

Guy flaked out on us.

Mrs has decided that he's not the guy after-all. Not reliable enough, and other reasons. So back to the search.

---

I've now been locked continuously for 1 month. I love the feeling of surrender, and that Mrs entirely owns my sex. We talked some the last night about how its going for the both of us, and have agreed to simply let it ride—see how long we go. Mrs of course will ultimately decide whether its 3 months, 6 months, next year, or... ?

---

No new recipe, but Mrs has pointed out that the last recipe really needs a photo to help explain it. We made it again the other night, and I took a photo to share.

Here, the Chicken Roulades have just gone into the pan to sear (step 8): IMG_0076.jpg

10. Felix cum ea

Felix cum ea Vanilla Chaste

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    11:35 PM
    The chicken looks chaste, so that is good. ;)

Steve-0 likes this.
  11. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    4:20 AM
    I agree with @Felix cum ea! It is remarkable how much that chicken looks like many steel chastity devices! With the added extra of some rosemary of course. And the contained member has been chopped off and is about to be cooked! But apart from that it looks exactly like a chaste chicken breast.

Felix cum ea likes this.
  12. hubsub

Central North Carolina
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    That's why Mrs said I should post it, I think ;)

13. Mrs_hubsub

Mrs_hubsub New member

Local Time:
    Yup!

Felix cum ea likes this.
  14. sylvana chastity

sylvana chastity just Syl

Deutschland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:35 PM
    some posts in here get me horny - your's definetely get's me hungry! :D:D:D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice