Advice on Ring Size

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by sussex1963, Aug 29, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. sussex1963

sussex1963 Member

Local Time:
    1:59 AM
    About to order two styles of cage from DHGate to experiment as this will be my first experience.

I have had a bit of dilemma with sizing the A Ring - can't get the string method to work - get different answers each time and they seem to be on the large side (50mm or more)

So I found a curtain ring with an ID of 45mm - bit tricky getting my tackle through but can manage it now. It sits in place comfortably, I can easily push a finger between the ring and my body but there are no signs of coming off so that seems to be the one to go for.

Style #1 - which I have already ordered has solid ring options 40, 45 and 50 - so I went for the 45mm

Style #2 - is a hinged ring, but comes in sizes 38, 43, 48, and 52. So the choice is a 43 or 48mm.

What do you reckon - since the 45mm sits comfortably and I can get a finger between it and my body I was thinking the 43mm.

What would you do?

Cheers,

Nigel

2. legphlover

legphlover Pantyhose lover

Poland, Warsaw
    Local Time:
    2:59 AM
    Hinged rings are less comfortable, because they are hinged. Any edge in the A-ring make it pinch and chaff when worn a longed time. I would choose solid ring.

AlanThom likes this.
  3. sussex1963

sussex1963 Member

Local Time:
    I suspect you are right, but the cage design that I prefer has a hinged ring so I would like to give it a try and form my own opinion.

Appreciate the possible comfort issues with the hinge but there are some advantages to that design too.

These are just cheap devices for me to experiment with.

Just trying to decide which size to buy - I know that a 45mm ring is comfortable - so would a 43mm be okay - its doesn't sound much difference, just 2mm, but in realiity that could be a huge step and I would be better with a 48mm.

Cheers,

Nigel

4. legphlover

legphlover Pantyhose lover

Poland, Warsaw
    Local Time:
    2:59 AM
    Just curious, which cage is it?

5. AlanThom

AlanThom Hi, I'm Alan.....

South Tampa Bay Area
    Local Time:
    8:59 PM
    If you go with a smaller hinged ring, use something like a zip/wire tie to make sure it hasn't any chance to open a bit and pinch skin, hurts both on top and the bottom. And, personally, I'd try the 43, and if too small, order up. Ordering just a different size ring is cheap there, and most will let you get just the ring or the cage as needed. No returns though.

6. jim48

jim48 Long term member

Retired
    las vegas, NV US
    Local Time:
    5:59 PM
    I would go with the 43. You should only be able to stick your finger in to the first knuckle only. If you can stick your whole finger in, the 45 is to large. Good luck with your selection. I will be ordering a jailbird next week from MM.

7. sussex1963

sussex1963 Member

Local Time:
    The A014 or A080 - look identical to me though the A080 tends to be a little more expensive.

Basically looks the same as the Attica that UberKinky sells but with a smaller cage diameter - the UK one is big at 40mm.

Cheers,

Nigel

8. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:59 PM
    I'd get the 48mm. If you put a bit of silicone tubing over to cover the hinge, you'll snug it down to about 45mm.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice