How is a CB6000 with a PA Secure?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by YouBetcha, Jan 10, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. YouBetcha

YouBetcha New member

Local Time:
    6:32 PM
    I have a PA and have tried the myriad of plastic and metal detector approved chastity belts. With the CB6000 or 6ks, how is locking a cord through the captive bead ring secure? Is the security assuming you don't use pliers to open it and re-attach it later? The cbr can be pulled through the end slit of the cb6000 and opened from there.

I know plastic devices are not secure by any means, but I'm looking for a secure method that would have noticeable tampering if it were removed. It is very easy to remove and re-attach a CBR piercing to a cb6000. Has anyone experienced an actually secure cb6000 with a piercing?

2. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    7:32 PM
    Yes, I've secured a CB6k with my PA and a security cable. In my case, the PA is 6ga, and the bead is very large. I can't open the PA to remove the bead without the special pliers that pry it open, and the bead was too big to fit through the slot on the CB.

The trick is getting a bit of the ring through the slot in the front. The bead would be trapped inside the cage with my penis. I'd then thread the security cable through the ring poking out of the cage.

I made my security cable by soldering the ends of the cable into electrical contacts which I could thread over the posts on the CB cage. The result was secure. You'd either have to snip the cable, which was detectable, or break the plastic. There would be no way to pry open the ring or remove the bead without removing the cage first, due to the heavy gauge of the jewelry.

Hope that helps.
    mikecb

3. allfullup

allfullup Trial Member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    7:32 PM
    To add to what mikecb said, you might also consider drilling holes in the side of the cage on either side and/or use the ones that are already there. I'm a grower, and I had a bit of trouble with the security cable round the outside of my CB-2000 because the cable had far too little give. I had better luck with the cable running through one side slot and one end window so that the cable ran at an angle and the penis could still slide along the cable in and out of its cage as needed for comfort but not for mischief. This might or might not work well for a 6k.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice