My journal starting today

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by NeedingToBeLocked, Nov 24, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. NeedingToBeLocked

Local Time:
    2:32 AM
    Hi all CM members, long time no post from me.

I have been taking care of myself too much lately and my wife was never in the mood. So I decided to write her a letter (see below). This letter took days to write and re-write. After she read parts she ask “are you really locked up for 38 days without me noticing?” I had to say yes. And you really do not mind being locked up waiting that long. She also asked what if we are away with our kids and grandkids, I simply said we just wait a couple more days.

OK everyone this is real.

My letter to my vanilla wife:

Here is a challenge for us.

How does 38 days of me not entering you sound, with you having daily orgasms or more often? The 38 days would end on New Year’s Eve.

I want to enjoy watching and playing with your body daily for the next 38 days. During this time I want to stay locked up so I can not take care of myself and orgasm, I am hoping you will hold the key during this time. This also means I can not pressure you to let me enter you. If you don’t want to hold them maybe we put the keys in a container with water and freeze them to keep them safely put away. I have already been locked up for 26 days, so this will be delaying me from orgasming for 65 days.

Update to above, no need for you to hold the keys, I found that the lock will not turn and is locked in place a few days before returning home from camp, so let’s just leave the broken lock in place for now, this means I have no way to take care of myself and no way to enter you. Let’s break the internal lock on New Year’s Eve day and put in a replacement lock so we are ready for later that day.

You choose how I bring you to orgasm, or maybe we use a randomly selected die, or one you pick to give me a chance to choose how I bring you to orgasm. Rolling the die on anything other than the highest number on the die is your choice with the high number being my choice. Maybe if the die picked is a 20 sided I get 2 chances 10 and 20. Only if you want me to have better odds.

On the afternoon of New Year’s Eve I would like you to shave me removing all my pubic hair having me nice and smooth. Having you do this will take away any temptation to take care of myself. To give you easy access to shave me let’s either use the table I have had you on with my legs spread wide and up out of the way of my pubic area and my hands tied. Or on the bed or floor with me bound with my arms and legs spread out wide. If using the bed or floor we could use one of the wedges to raise my butt up for easier access to everything. Maybe you blindfold me so I can not tell what you are doing. After I am positioned remove the cage and ring, shave me. We can gather every thing needed before tying me down shave cream, hot water, wash cloths to use to soften hairs and clean up, and 2 razors with new blades. If you play with me please do not make me orgasm, I want to save that to fill you up. When you are done with my pubic area you can decide to shave anywhere else you desire except my face as I can not stop you as I am hopefully tied down. I will lay still so you do not have to worry about me moving around while you are shaving me. Then get a shower with me and locking me back up until you are ready for me to enter you today or tonight. When we were first married you asked about sketching me nude, after I am tied down in position you can sketch me nude as I can not cover up or stop you.

Update, in the morning let’s work on removing the broken lock and replacing with a new one without removing the cage. After it’s locked please keep the keys until you are ready to shave me.

If you want to practice shaving me before New Year’s Eve just let me know just please no removing the cage. You can have me any position you want.

Once you’re ready to make love I would like to have you orgasm before removing the cage and when you are ready for me to enter you. With the cage left on it will not allow me to get hard before you are ready for me, and not removing it until you are ready for me to enter you will help in keeping me hard once I enter you until I orgasm. This will help me in making sure you are taken care of. Unless you just want some foreplay getting you wet then me them me entering you until I orgasm, then we can have you orgasm any way I want to.

Possible things for after New Year’s Eve

#1 After 38 days of me being locked up let’s continue to have you orgasm daily but with you having the option of unlocking me and making love on a day you pick but at least every 10 days.

#2 Or maybe using 2 dice to allowing the number of days between making love be random. After making love locking me immediately, if you leave me unlocked I can ask to make love to you any time I want, you pick when I get locked back up.

#3 Or maybe using the dice to pick a number of days unlocked and locked between making love. On the days where I am unlocked I can try making love to you any time I want but you can say not now or not today. After the number of unlocked days you lock me up for the number of locked days after that unlocking me to make love.

#4 Or maybe using 2 dice to allowing the number of days random you get me tied up and just play with me until I orgasm or just play with me and lock me back up. Or try riding me until one of us orgasms. If I have been locked up for a few days I do not think it would take much for me to orgasm. If I orgasm first have me take care of you any way you want.

After the option you picked picked ends pick an option for the next round. Or we can make up something else.

How the dice can work for #3

Pick 2 dice to roll, either by reaching into a bag grabbing the first 2 you get or selecting them. The bag will have several dice in it 4 , 6, 8, 10, 12 and 20 sided. With many dice in a bag it will be really random.

Roll the dice depending what ones were selected the maximum days would be 40, minimum would be 0 days. We could say if the number rolled is below 3 or so roll again or leave it as is. The eight sided die have a zero on them maybe use the zero as ten instead.

Use the low number as days unlocked

Use the high number as days locked

Total of both die, would be days til making love, you can always unlock me, make love and relock me any time you want. Leaving the current schedule in place or restarting a new option.

If we are going away to the kids and I am unlocked, lock me up before leaving, just add extra days to the locked days, making love stays the same.

If making love falls on a day that we will be away, bump making love by adding 5 to the locked days.

Example

If you rolled a 10 and 12 that would be

10 days unlocked then 12 days locked 22 days til making love.

If during unlocked days you feel pressured to make love then you can lock me up immediately without changing the making love day.

2. MaggotNub

MaggotNub Long term member

UK. Home counties
    Local Time:
    7:32 AM
    How else has she responded?

While you're giving her control, I wonder if you're being a little too prescriptive. Maybe she doesn't want an orgasm every day?

I'm new to this journey too, currently 50 days into 90 days of denial. I've found the best experience has come from me shutting up and letting her decide how and when things will happen. As she learned that she really was in charge, her libido has accelerated, but at a pace she determined. It also meant I had to accept it when she didn't want sexual attention. She once went from 7 orgasms in 5 consecutive days to wanting nothing for the next 8. I had to accept that as she's in control.

In the meantime I've focused on making every other aspect of her life as good as I can make it.

3. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
  4. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    I too feel that you’re over controlling the situation. That’s not necessarily wrong, but adding rules and stipulations adds pressure to what could be a really wonderful experience.

Hope it turns out well.

5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Thank you for sharing.

6. Spankuuuu

Spankuuuu Long term member

Marine tech
    Quitman
    Local Time:
    1:32 AM
    I feel the same way. If she holds the keys and you want her to be the key holder. Then she needs to be the one I. Control and have all the deciding factors. I feel you need to let her know that you were just giving her examples for thought and you are of course completely open to her decisions Beens she is now the one in charge. Good luck

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice